The Differences Between Obama, Trump & Biden

We did NOT "attack out intel".

We attacked Cheney for MIS-USING raw intel and stove piping it up the chain of command and to the media
Translation, Intel under Republicans is suspect and should not be trusted, intel under Democrats should be trusted and not questioned.

Hey Mr Independent! Never said we shouldn't question intel. Said GOP neocons sold that war to the court of public opinion so they could convince the population that somehow Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Cheney and company talked incessantly of "mushroom clouds" and how vital it was to go to war. All the while he and others stood to make fortunes if he and his group could convince us all of the necessity that we act quickly. It was insane and it cost hundreds of thousands of lives both Iraqi and American. But of course, you in your independence will defend ANY Fuckin" Thing that happens under GOP rule. Just as you are doing now with Trump's madness. We are on the brink of becoming an Autocracy or more accurately a Kleptocracy while Trump praises Putin like they were brothers, and YOU Mr independent, are on board with that. Idiot, lying sac idiot. Putin calls you Useful Idiots but real Americans have no use for the likes of you, COMRADE!
There we go again with you guys thinking that I can't possibly be Independent unless I think exactly like you.

Donald Rumsfeld and the catastrophic choices he made

https://www.rollcall.com › 2021/07/02 › donald-rumsfe...
Jul 2, 2021 — But the existence of so-called weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was a “known unknown.” In other words, U.S. officials knew for certain that ...

The Republicans made a huge mistake, and guessed wrong. The Republicans then were true
Republicans, a totally different entity than the tumphumpers of today, who call themselves "republicans".
Intelligence is intelligence. Sometimes it is right and sometimes it is wrong. That's the way it has always been. Democrats only question the intelligence during Republican administrations but believe we must completely trust all intelligence during Democratic administrations.

This is what you have gleaned from those remarks by Surada? You need to be reprogrammed.
LOL. Yes, I know you want me to be reprogrammed to the Borg collective, just as you think both Manchin and Sinema need to be re-programmed. You can't stand anyone who thinks for themselves. They must think as part of the collective.

LOL. Yes, I know you want me to be reprogrammed to the Borg collective, just as you think both Manchin and Sinema need to be re-programmed. You can't stand anyone who thinks for themselves. They must think as part of the collective.
The "Borg collective"

Jesus...batcrap crazy

Obama and Xiden “reset” relations with russia as soon as the took office in 2008, right after Bush hammered them with military threat after their failed attempts to threaten Georgia…Obama then backed out of NATO plans for defense weapons in eastern europe, they then promised to be more flexible for help in 2012, and of course delivered in 2014 when they turned a blind eye to their invasion of ukraine

What makes you think there was democracy in Afghanistan?
because they had elections that followed their constitution…sadly they no longer have that thanks to joey xiden, the dembot cult and their allies in the taliban

Intelligence is intelligence. Sometimes it is right and sometimes it is wrong. That's the way it has always been. Democrats only question the intelligence during Republican administrations but believe we must completely trust all intelligence during Democratic administrations.
More of your Indy thinking there, Trumpbot?

There we go again with you guys thinking that I can't possibly be Independent unless I think exactly like you.
You're a complete Trump apologist and you just won't admit it. I didn't claim independence, you did. I claimed to have followed your boy for 30 years and all I've ever seen is what a stooge and a scoundrel he is. You'll be forced to agree at some point unless you just have no intellect whatsoever! And after talking with you, that's a distinct possibility. You're what we used to call in the Marine Corps, a Helmethead. No amount of truth or accurate info can ever penetrate that turtle shell of yours.

The "Borg collective"

Jesus...batcrap crazy
That's exactly what it is. People in your party must think and do with the collective. Independent thinking is not allowed, which is why both Manchin and Sinema are mercilessly attacked for refusing to be part of the collective.

You and the rest of the tumphumpers think for yourselves? Really? Nah. You need to be programmed
to think for yourselves and stop letting tump do your thinking for you. Manchin voted like he does
because of his donors.

You're a complete Trump apologist and you just won't admit it. I didn't claim independence, you did. I claimed to have followed your boy for 30 years and all I've ever seen is what a stooge and a scoundrel he is. You'll be forced to agree at some point unless you just have no intellect whatsoever! And after talking with you, that's a distinct possibility. You're what we used to call in the Marine Corps, a Helmethead. No amount of truth or accurate info can ever penetrate that turtle shell of yours.
Just as I said, if I don't think exactly as you then you accuse me of not being an independent. You believe I can't possibly be an independent unless I think exactly as you. In your mind, anyone who doesn't completely buy into being anti-Trump can't possibly think independently. Did it ever even occur to you that an independent might think differently than you?

That's exactly what it is. People in your party must think and do with the collective. Independent thinking is not allowed, which is why both Manchin and Sinema are mercilessly attacked for refusing to be part of the collective.
Manchin's donors are tump's donors also, so go figure. Does your end think for themselves? No, you let tump do your thinking, yes?

Forum List

Back