The difference between voting against Condoleezza Rice and Loretta Lynch

Lynch is a black nationalist that hates whites and will advance hatred against whites. There's no comparing the two.
Why do you say such stupid bullshit? How can you not know better? Was it too much time under water? Carbon Monoxide? What caused your brain to be so damaged?

Tell the Dems to stop with their blocking tactics on the Sex Trafficking Bill and she'll get her vote.

It really is just that simple.
Why should her vote be tied to some bill? Start the thread from the beginning.

Tell the Dems to stop with their blocking tactics on the Sex Trafficking Bill and she'll get her vote.

It really is just that simple.
Why should her vote be tied to some bill? Start the thread from the beginning.

That's politics dude, it's just the way it is.

The Dems are the ones causing the hold up and please don't pretend they don't all play this game.

Condoleezza Rice was allowed an actual vote. Some voted against her, but they voted.

Loretta Lynch is not being allowed that chance.

Even the most ignorant of the USMB right wingers know it's within the Senate Rules to call a straight up vote not attached to any bill. The whole thing takes 10 to 20 minutes.

Does it matter who votes for or against if the vote isn't allowed in the first place? Just more voter suppression from the GOP.

There was an election and we won

Remember my cracked little friend, elections have consequences

Condoleezza Rice was allowed an actual vote. Some voted against her, but they voted.

Even the most ignorant of the USMB right wingers know it's within the Senate Rules to call a straight up vote not attached to any bill. The whole thing takes 10 to 20 minutes.

Does it matter who votes for or against if the vote isn't allowed in the first place? Just more voter suppression from the GOP.

As President fuck head so eloquently likes to remind everyone.

Lynch is a black nationalist that hates whites and will advance hatred against whites. There's no comparing the two.
Why do you say such stupid bullshit? How can you not know better? Was it too much time under water? Carbon Monoxide? What caused your brain to be so damaged?
maybe he has what you have....."OBSESSION".....and i dont mean the Perfume......

Almost every poll I've seen says the people don't want Lynch. To be honest Holder's racism isn't helping her at all

Post all those polls.

Once again....try Google. I have no interest in going through looking for something to please your whims, child

Google

ahem...
Ooh, thanks for the links. I like this one:

Loretta Lynch Deserves a Vote on the Senate Floor Greta Van Susteren

and this one:

Loretta Lynch s Delta Sigma Theta sisters support AG nominee OnPolitics

and this one:

Obama Weekly Address Time To Confirm Loretta Lynch Politics News Polls Economy Wellbeing and World
And this time, Republican leaders in Congress won’t even let her nomination come up for a vote. In fact, by Monday, Loretta will have been languishing on the Senate floor for longer than the seven previous Attorneys General combined. Let me say that again "“ she will have been waiting for a simple yes-or-no vote on the Senate floor for longer than the seven previous Attorneys General combined.

and this one:

Giuliani pushes for Loretta Lynch confirmation - CNN.com
Giuliani worked with Lynch when he was mayor and called her an excellent lawyer with "very substantial expertise in national security", who made decisions on merit, was not a political operative in any sense and deserved to be confirmed.

What a pity that Democrats insist on blocking (with their pro-sex slavery filibuster) any discussion of the possible merits of this candidate.

Or is it simply that they're afraid of what that discussion might reveal?

You said: Remember my cracked little friend, elections have consequences

Then why plot to bring down the duly elected president even before he was sworn in?

You said: Remember my cracked little friend, elections have consequences

Then why plot to bring down the duly elected president even before he was sworn in?

The difference between voting against Condoleezza Rice and Loretta Lynch

The difference, as far as you're concerned, is one had an R next to her name and this one has a D. The similarity is you're a dishonest and dishonorable hack.

Forum List

Back