The difference between me and Motorcycle Gangs and illegal racing clubs

Victoria35

Rookie
Dec 27, 2021
My friend asked me what the difference is between me and a motorcycle gang or illegal racing club.

I said that first of all...

Gangs rarely have job skills, I'm a master carpenter who makes her money by making furniture and wooden home decor and selling them online.

And I install windows, doors, cabinets and drywall and insulation, decks, stairs and I paint, and I do gutters.

Second..
Illegal racing clubs are using illegally modified, inexpensive coupe cars..
What I have is a Polaris Slingshot, street legal go kart.

Third..
Motorcycle Gangs use Harley Davidson cruiser motorcycles and they wear the thugwear marketed by Harley Davidson.

I have a Can Am Spyder RT, three wheeled motorcycle.

Made by Bombardier, the Place of Origin is Canada.

I have a Yamaha Super sport motorcycle, a Yamaha Sport Touring motorcycle, and a Yamaha X Max Scooter.

Place of Origin, Japan.

And I have the Kymco, AK550, 550cc Scooter.
Place of Origin, Taiwan.

A motorcycle gang doesn't do scooters..

In every single way, my garage has much better technology in it.

Much Better built bikes.
Much Faster bikes.
Bikes with much more interchangeable and more available parts.
More modern concept of vehicles.
Easier to use.
More fun to use.

:)

No I don't and don't plan to know a 1% er either.
And I do know a few, who are not 1%ers.

No I don't and don't plan to know a 1% er either.
And I do know a few, who are not 1%ers.
Therefore, you have no idea what you are talking about. You know the stories you've heard and you believe them. Some of my closest friends are HA. In fact I just went on Christmas Day ride. We went up Ortega Highway over the Santa Ana mountains. It was glorious. A bit icy at the top but no snow.

I have had friends and a few lovers too in the 1% Category. Since I was 13 years old.. Today, bikers are from all walks of life, lawyers, accountants, as well as mechanics and bartenders. Sonny Barger, is an author, actor, professional consultant and he's in his 80s.

I also went to motorcycle racing school, not to be a racer, but to better handle my bikes.

Therefore, you have no idea what you are talking about. You know the stories you've heard and you believe them. Some of my closest friends are HA. In fact I just went on Christmas Day ride. We went up Ortega Highway over the Santa Ana mountains. It was glorious. A bit icy at the top but no snow.

I have had friends and a few lovers too in the 1% Category. Since I was 13 years old.. Today, bikers are from all walks of life, lawyers, accountants, as well as mechanics and bartenders. Sonny Barger, is an author, actor, professional consultant and he's in his 80s.
I don't give a damn what a dope dealer, murderer, loan shark, sex trafficker with the HA says...
I care what the evidence says, and that evidence is from covert FBI infiltrations.

And it says guilty.
So cya

The FBI infiltrated my friends and family...
And after a Christmas day morning, they actually left and I haven't seen them since, except for them to identify themselves as the FBI, and to say that they found nothing amongst us...
Except for a ride that almost gave him a heart attack.

The FBI infiltrated my friends and family...
And after a Christmas day morning, they actually left and I haven't seen them since, except for them to identify themselves as the FBI, and to say that they found nothing amongst us...
Except for a ride that almost gave him a heart attack.
wat

You are so off the mark it's funny.

Gangs rarely have job skills,

They also rarely, if ever, have female members. In fact, in some clubs, women are viewed as property. So, maybe you're just jealous.

I'm a master carpenter who makes her money by making furniture and wooden home decor and selling them online.

I know plenty of guys who are in MC's, and many of them have some pretty impressive job skills. One of them, a member of the Outlaws MC, replumbed one of my houses. Another from that same club just put a new roof on the house. I know at least one of the club members is an attorney.

Only a fuckin' idiot would make a comment such as yours...

And I install windows, doors, cabinets and drywall and insulation, decks, stairs and I paint, and I do gutters.

The front porch and all of the windows and doors on this home were installed by members of the Black Pistons MC:

2b063ccf242c37e141de75b74c4a014cl-m936306129od-w1024_h768_x2.webp

Second..
Illegal racing clubs are using illegally modified, inexpensive coupe cars..

I don't know a thing about racing clubs, so I'll not comment...

What I have is a Polaris Slingshot, street legal go kart.

Third.

Motorcycle Gangs use Harley Davidson cruiser motorcycles and they wear the thugwear marketed by Harley Davidson.

Harley's? Sure, yeah. Lots of MC's ride them.

"Thugwear" from Harley Davidson? Bitch, you crazy:

539546203.0.0.jpg

brighton-uk-1-june-2019-260nw-1413344246.jpg

d13535b5d174dd4e62fe9bc44777da60.jpg

The stuff Harley Davidson sells is sold, primarily, to those who ride on the weekends with their friends and who have jobs and mortgages and kids with braces who need to get to soccer practice...

I have a Can Am Spyder RT, three wheeled motorcycle.

It's not a motorcycle, it's a tricycle...

Made by Bombardier, the Place of Origin is Canada.

And...?

I have a Yamaha Super sport motorcycle, a Yamaha Sport Touring motorcycle, and a Yamaha X Max Scooter.

Yeah, no self respecting member of any MC would ever ride one of these:

img.jpg

I'm headed to Sturgis on August 2. If I lost an arm I could still count how many of those I'll see on my fingers...

And I have the Kymco, AK550, 550cc Scooter.
Place of Origin, Taiwan.

That might be good for a run to the post office or to pick up milk, I suppose...

A motorcycle gang doesn't do scooters.

See, you expose your naivete (or is it ignorance?) by referring to them as "gangs". Even the FBI doesn't do that...

In every single way, my garage has much better technology in it.

Doubtful:

292588390_744968656623408_3661022074204846020_n.jpg

Much Better built bikes.

Debateable...

Much Faster bikes.

My Street Glide will go to 120mph.

How fast do you need to go?

Bikes with much more interchangeable and more available parts.

Yeah, you know nothing...

More modern concept of vehicles.

"Modern concept"?

Easier to use.

How so? Riding a motorcycle ain't exactly rocket science...

More fun to use.

Spend some time at the Dragon and then tell me that.

I see people with scooters and slingshits all the time on the Dragon, and without exception every time I go I see them pulled over to the side of the road letting real motorcycles go by. Either that or they're down in a ditch somewhere...

I also went to motorcycle racing school, not to be a racer, but to better handle my bikes.

Well, that was a stupid thing to do.

If you truly want to learn to handle your little scooters so much better, sign up for something like this:

SMART Motorcycle Safety Cource

Any halfway competent operator can handle a bike at speed. Learning how to operate your motorcycle at extremely low speeds is what will make you a safe, and more proficient, motorcycle operator...

Forum List

Back