The Difference Between Conservatives and Liberals

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
This sums it up pretty well.
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a Muslim!!!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will cry like a bitch because he is "offended"

The liberal rebuttal will be provided by Joseph Stalin:

2dtztw0.jpg

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a Muslim!!!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cry like a bitch.

When I was a kid, I cried when my dad died trying to make it in business without government help. I cried myself to sleep night after night - I was so goddamn hungry. I cried when I learned my own brother was homeless. I cried when a Liberal administration taxed the living shit out of my mother who was trying to keep my previousely deceased father's business afloat. I cried when another brother was beaten near death by a group of AFRICAN AMERICANS. I shit you not. Fuck the liberal agenda.

There is no such thing as a conservative or a liberal.

The two parties reflect neither fantasy category anyway.

Both parties represent the same ideas only from different perspectives.

Both parties want to reward Wall street at the expense of mainstreet, sell us all out to China and wage endless, useless wars without benefits.

Both parties are paid by the same lobbyists, to enact the same legislation.

Both parties support ever increasing deficits, military tribunals of "unlawful combatants", expansion of invasive illegal invasion of privacy, suppression of state's rights and the 1st, second, 9th and 10th amendment, repeal of habeas corpus and posse comitatus. etc, etc.

Both parties are the enemies of the USA and her true citizens.

It's a two party monopoly or duopoly. The two parties are essentially the same party.

They sure have you fooled! Sucker!!!!!!

Cry like a bitch.

When I was a kid, I cried when my dad died trying to make it in business without government help. I cried myself to sleep night after night - I was so goddamn hungry. I cried when I learned my own brother was homeless. I cried when a Liberal administration taxed the living shit out of my mother who was trying to keep my previousely deceased father's business afloat. I cried when another brother was beaten near death by a group of AFRICAN AMERICANS. I shit you not. Fuck the liberal agenda.

I disliked liberal agenda before, a lot, but reading things like this makes me hate it even more. Not to mention my dad also owned his own business/still does ...just downsized a lot, and keeping money in the bank, in the past, is way easier said than done. I hear you on that.

Ummm...I think the thread is about liberal and conservative loosecannon, not democrat/republican...I think a case can be made that the leadership of both parties are intersted in the same things...namely power and control...that is why there is a tea party movement. If the Republicans don't start representing true conservatism soon, then there will be a third party...and I will be in it ;)

Conservatives support bans on abortion and gay marriage. They support these ideas with Christian theology. If anybody needs a link to the definition of hypocrisy, let me know.

The Tea Party is run by long time republican Dick Armey, and financed by long time republican Koch brothers.
Nothing new there.

The Difference between Conservatives and Liberals ?

Bottom line:

Whenever a Conservative makes a statement that favours the Conservative point of view it is the TRUTH.

Whenever a Liberal makes a statement that favours the Liberal point of view......it MAY be the TRUTH......but in the overwhelming number of cases it's an OBFUSCATION or a DISTORTION of the TRUTH manipulated by the Liberals to make the statement favour the Liberals. Or, and this is more likely than not ....... it's a FLAT-OUT BLATANT LIE !!!

If you haven't learned that yet ....... you are either a politically ignorant person, or a hopeless IDIOT.

BTW, I have NEVER stated a lie since I was on this Forum.

I am NOT a Conservative, Republican or a Liberal.

I am a VEHEMENT ANTI-LIBERAL !!!

I vote Republican because to vote for the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad, knowing his Agenda, is to be a TRAITOR to our beloved America.

Please note, IMO the overwhelming number of those who are STILL in favour of the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad are NOT aware of MARXIST Obamadinejad's Agenda !!!

Last edited:
Conservatives are more pro-Israel and pro-India than the stupid liberals.

The Israeli and Indian lobbies will ensure a conservative victory next time around, by funding the Republican campaign, so that the USA will be in a position to finally nuke the Iranian and Pakistani terrorist fuckers (or at least send American troops in for face to face combat with Iran and Pakistan).

Israel and India will INSIST that the USA does not drag its feet with respect to bombing our Muslim enemies. If the USA disappoints us, we will ensure a Democratic victory next time around, by funding them.

Last edited:

Conservatives support bans on abortion and gay marriage. They support these ideas with Christian theology. If anybody needs a link to the definition of hypocrisy, let me know.

I need a link, I think your definition may be different.

Ummm...I think the thread is about liberal and conservative loosecannon, not democrat/republican...I think a case can be made that the leadership of both parties are intersted in the same things...namely power and control...that is why there is a tea party movement. If the Republicans don't start representing true conservatism soon, then there will be a third party...and I will be in it ;)
The GOP has been representing true CON$ervatism all along. CON$ always say one thing and do the opposite, just like the GOP.

A faction of the Republican coalition supports these and as a result the Republican party does too.

That faction reveres life and so supports the protection of life even in the womb.

That faction also reveres the words of stone age philosophers who tried to construct dogmatic rules of conduct to help maintain their tribal society.

As basic beliefs, they must honor these ideas or abandon their basic identity.

Conservatives , on the other hand, hold as their basic belief the idea that government is too big and any expansion of government is to be restrained.

Religiously motivated Republicans and Conservatives are two very different things and you really need to identify those with whom you have an issue or you will remain confused.

One must carefully aim his hate at those who deserve it or he will run out of hate before he gets to the right targets. Of course, you may have enough hate to go around. Only you can make that call.

Why do all libs think that only R's are Christian? Baffling.

When I was a kid my dad explained to me: Republicans will give you the shirt off their back. Democrats will give you the shirt off someone else's back. And Communists don't wear shirts. :lol:

Forum List

Back