The Difference Between Conservatives and Liberals

Conservatives have more money, guns, and babes, and we hire more liberals than vice versa.
Lazy CON$ervative slackers, rather than work harder to EARN as much money as the Libs they are insanely jealous of, simply declare themselves richer than the more financially successful Liberals.

Conservatives have more money, guns, and babes, and we hire more liberals than vice versa.
Lazy CON$ervative slackers, rather than work harder to EARN as much money as the Libs they are insanely jealous of, simply declare themselves richer than the more financially successful Liberals.

Oh yeah... I bet you are a screaming sucess. My gut says you're one of the 40 percenters.

Hillarious. Always a laugh from these parasites.

Oh yeah... I bet you are a screaming sucess. My gut says you're one of the 40 percenters.

Hillarious. Always a laugh from these parasites.
And my gut says you are a welfare queen. Get a job you lazy fuck.

The fact remains that Libs on the average are MORE financially successful than CON$ and rather than CON$ working harder to EARN as much as the Libs, lazy CON$ simply declare themselves richer like blastoff did above.

im tired of labels. I suppose im a conservative with libertarian leanings. But those labels dont really define me. I'm me.

But the facts would say R's pretend to think big government is the problem as they grow the government BIGGER.

If by R's you mean Repubicans [formally known as RINOS] then you would be correct. But those guys are becoming an endangered political species. true Democrats don't exist. They have been co-opted by progressives.
By R's I mean Reagan CON$ervatives, but you Regressives knew that all along.

Conservatives are for limited Government. Conservatives are all about liberty of the individual. How is that regressive?

If you mean regressive in controlling government? You are correct. I HATE government in it's present form and mean to be a catlyst to bring it back toward Constitutionally mandated levels.

So if it means I am a regressive? OK...Yep. I surely am. At least I can run my life...too bad you and your fellow travelers seem to have problems and need to be told what to do and how to do it.

In fact? I'm surprised you have enough brain power to be on your computer. Who's walking you through it? Your mommy?

Right now I would say the most simplistic view is that R's think big government is the problem; and D's think big government is the solution. Of course, that's not the way it's always been...
But the facts would say R's pretend to think big government is the problem as they grow the government BIGGER.

If by R's you mean Repubicans [formally known as RINOS] then you would be correct. But those guys are becoming an endangered political species. true Democrats don't exist. They have been co-opted by progressives.

Conservatives are for limited Government. Conservatives are all about liberty of the individual. How is that regressive?

If you mean regressive in controlling government? You are correct. I HATE government in it's present form and mean to be a catlyst to bring it back toward Constitutionally mandated levels.

So if it means I am a regressive? OK...Yep. I surely am. At least I can run my life...too bad you and your fellow travelers seem to have problems and need to be told what to do and how to do it.

In fact? I'm surprised you have enough brain power to be on your computer. Who's walking you through it? Your mommy?
I would prefer that you leave my deceased mother out of your insults, thank you.

And repeating the earlier lie about CON$ preferring smaller government does not make it true. Whatever CON$ profess to believe in, they practice the exact opposite. For example the queen of the smaller government mantra, Ronald Wilson Reagan, created a whole new branch of government, The Dept of Veterans Affairs, and increased the number of government workers by 60,000.

And as far as that liberty of the individual crapola goes, to CON$ people are only free to CONFORM to CON$ervatism. All nonconformists are grouped together as Progressives.

Regressives are anti-progressivism.

Last edited:
D$Ms profess they love organic food, but they are in bed with Monsanto, a company shutting down small farms and systematically removing organic and healthy food (food safe for human consumption, unlike Monsanto products) from the market. So Democrats are just as capable as being hypocritical about what they believe in. Remember the Obama admin voted for this to be the food Americans eat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SXVpvgXo9Q&feature=related[/ame]

"Why is American Milk Banned in Europe?

American dairy milk is genetically-modified unless it's labeled "NO rBGH"
Genetically-engineered bovine growth hormone (rBGH) in milk increases cancer risks.

American dairy farmers inject rBGH to dairy cows to increase milk production.

European nations and Canada have banned rBGH to protect citizens from IGF-1 hazards."

Monsanto Co Contributions to Federal Candidates | OpenSecrets

Monsanto bribes:

House
Total to Democrats: $93,499
Total to Republicans: $62,000

Senate
Total to Democrats: $34,500
Total to Republicans: $59,750

Last edited:
Right now I would say the most simplistic view is that R's think big government is the problem; and D's think big government is the solution. Of course, that's not the way it's always been...

I would prefer that you leave my deceased mother out of your insults, thank you.

And repeating the earlier lie about CON$ preferring smaller government does not make it true. Whatever CON$ profess to believe in, they practice the exact opposite. For example the queen of the smaller government mantra, Ronald Wilson Reagan, created a whole new branch of government, The Dept of Veterans Affairs, and increased the number of government workers by 60,000.

And as far as that liberty of the individual crapola goes, to CON$ people are only free to CONFORM to CON$ervatism. All nonconformists are grouped together as Progressives.

No Shit. progressives are dangerous to liberty, and are destroying this Republic. And that means YOU.

No Shit. progressives are dangerous to liberty, and are destroying this Republic. And that means YOU.
Regressives are dangerous to freedom, and have already destroyed this Constitutional Republic. And that means YOU!

if a liberal doesn't care much for homosexuality he says keep it to yourself.
if a conservative doesn't care much for homosexuality he organizes a gay-bashing revival at a military funeral.

if a liberal doesn't understand science, they buy non GMO produce.
if a conservative doesn't understand science, they ban stem-cell research.

if a liberal was touched by the loss of life on 9/11, they buy a we will never forget ribbon.
if a conservative was touched by the loss of life on 9/11, they disgrace the nation with some quoran burning bullshit.

if a liberal thinks the fiscal budget should be balanced, he balances it.
if a conservative thinks the fiscal budget should be balanced, he rounds up a bunch of tpartiers, takes their campaign contributions and doesn't do jack shit.

That is absolutely true, but it is only half of the truth.

When a "liberal" governs they are practically indistinguishable from "conservatives".

if a liberal doesn't care much for homosexuality he says keep it to yourself.
if a conservative doesn't care much for homosexuality he organizes a gay-bashing revival at a military funeral.

if a liberal doesn't understand science, they buy non GMO produce.
if a conservative doesn't understand science, they ban stem-cell research.

if a liberal was touched by the loss of life on 9/11, they buy a we will never forget ribbon.
if a conservative was touched by the loss of life on 9/11, they disgrace the nation with some quoran burning bullshit.

if a liberal thinks the fiscal budget should be balanced, he balances it.
if a conservative thinks the fiscal budget should be balanced, he rounds up a bunch of tpartiers, takes their campaign contributions and doesn't do jack shit.

We're here...we're queer...get used to it! That is keeping it to yourself?

We are warming the planet. That is an understanding of science and therefore should legislate fossil fuel out of existence?

Insisting that muslims be represented at the ground zero memorial is how you show you were touched by the loss of American life on 9/11...And squealing like stuck pigs when people were offended by a large mosque being built near there?

The only time a liberal EVER balanced the budget was when Newt forced slick Willy to do it...otherwise, feel free to tell me whenever a liberal has balanced a budget...

Oh yeah...Barry thinks spending more will save money...lolololol...you libs are hilarious :)

Oh, this is hilarious.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. He can't, he doesn't have a job. His leadership moved his job to China.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed. Just kidding. It was Obama that expanded gun laws more than any president in decades. Go ahead, ask for a link, I dare you.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. No, he eats everything. That's why they're so fat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone. Only the ones that are diseased. Conservatives don't believe in food safety.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. Until he gets caught at a nearby men's room. Then his wife and family die of embarrassment.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect. If by equal rights, you're right. Besides, only a fool doesn't want respect and equal rights. Or a conservative whose been brainwashed.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. Yea, like how long he has to stand in line for food stamps and welfare.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him while he standing in line waiting to register at the college or university.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels, to foreign owned Fox where he trusts their lies.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down until they prove what they print is the truth. Do you know that some Americans are so stupid, so easily misled, they actually believe that the President spent 200 million dollars a day on a visit? I know. It's hard to believe anyone could be so stupid.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. Just kidding. All conservatives are believers. Some say they aren't, but when asked questions, turns out they really are. And they aren't satisfied until they force their mystical beliefs down the throats of every American. In fact, they insist on only some Americans having full citizens rights. Because their religion says it must be so.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion kept out of public schools. Many don't want their children exposed to such nonsense. (Don't forget Muslim!!!) Liberals don't want their children exposed to that nonsense either. Seems Christians and Muslims have the same founder and mostly the same beliefs.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes straight to the emergency room, thereby costing the public ten times the amount.
A liberal demands the public option. Too bad conservatives blocked it.

If a conservative reads this, and understands more than one word in four, we will all be amazed.
A liberal will be at work. Because he has a job.

Regressives are dangerous to freedom, and have already destroyed this Constitutional Republic. And that means YOU!

Project much? :lol:

You have no idea what you're spouting.

Oh, this is hilarious.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. He can't, he doesn't have a job. His leadership moved his job to China.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed. Just kidding. It was Obama that expanded gun laws more than any president in decades. Go ahead, ask for a link, I dare you.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. No, he eats everything. That's why they're so fat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone. Only the ones that are diseased. Conservatives don't believe in food safety.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. Until he gets caught at a nearby men's room. Then his wife and family die of embarrassment.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect. If by equal rights, you're right. Besides, only a fool doesn't want respect and equal rights. Or a conservative whose been brainwashed.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. Yea, like how long he has to stand in line for food stamps and welfare.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him while he standing in line waiting to register at the college or university.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels, to foreign owned Fox where he trusts their lies.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down until they prove what they print is the truth. Do you know that some Americans are so stupid, so easily misled, they actually believe that the President spent 200 million dollars a day on a visit? I know. It's hard to believe anyone could be so stupid.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. Just kidding. All conservatives are believers. Some say they aren't, but when asked questions, turns out they really are. And they aren't satisfied until they force their mystical beliefs down the throats of every American. In fact, they insist on only some Americans having full citizens rights. Because their religion says it must be so.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion kept out of public schools. Many don't want their children exposed to such nonsense. (Don't forget Muslim!!!) Liberals don't want their children exposed to that nonsense either. Seems Christians and Muslims have the same founder and mostly the same beliefs.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes straight to the emergency room, thereby costing the public ten times the amount.
A liberal demands the public option. Too bad conservatives blocked it.
If a conservative reads this, and understands more than one word in four, we will all be amazed.
A liberal will be at work. Because he has a job.

I know this to be absolutely true. I'm tired of paying for it. Now these people will be forced to get healthcare insurance and get out of the damned emergency room unless they have an emergency. Thank God.

Forum List

Back