Palin: "I'd Like Karl Rove To Come Up To Alaska And See Me Being In A Man's World"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is very good for her to come out and challenge Karl Rove to come be with her in a mans world. Would Karl Rove be up to the challenge? To me he doesn't look like he could be up to the task of hunting,fishing and cleaning what you catch and kill in the outdoors. I hope this gets under his skin as Palin hits back at him. She is basically calling Rove a girlie-man like Schwarzenegger did to his California politicians. I am glad she did this and maybe it will shut his butt up and he will think twice before taking pop shots at her again.

For pics of Palin roughing it, click here:
Sarah Palin's Alaska: Intimate portraits of 'Mama Grizzly' and her cubs | Mail Online

She told People magazine in an interview this week that the show was an opportunity to showcase Alaska and its hard-working people, adding that she hoped it would 'correct some untruths out there'.

She also shrugged off recent comments by Republican political strategist Karl Rove who said that making a reality TV show diminished her credentials as a serious contender for high political office.

'I'd like Karl Rove to come up to Alaska and see me being in a man's world,' Palin told People magazine.

• Banned
If Karl would like some more then Sarah can surely give it to him. Perhaps he might reassess his behavior and keep his rat/RINO comments to himself.

sarah-palin-moose-hunting.jpg

_45004190_salmon_ap226tall.jpg

palin-hunting.jpg

Last edited:
She also shrugged off recent comments by Republican political strategist Karl Rove who said that making a reality TV show diminished her credentials as a serious contender for high political office.
Considering the current occupant of the White House, I don't think anyones' credentials are diminished.

Sarah represents the T.E.A. Party which is a threat to "Compassionate Conservatives" like Rove.

• Banned
Considering the current occupant of the White House, I don't think anyones' credentials are diminished.

Sarah represents the T.E.A. Party which is a threat to "Compassionate Conservatives" like Rove.
Rove is not compassionate by any means.

love it... i lost a lot of respect for carl when he dumped on christine o'donnell, i think she's great and hope to see a lot more of her. the way she debated coons, was awesome !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxGDjgWaBrY[/ame]

This is very good for her to come out and challenge Karl Rove to come be with her in a mans world. Would Karl Rove be up to the challenge? To me he doesn't look like he could be up to the task of hunting,fishing and cleaning what you catch and kill in the outdoors. I hope this gets under his skin as Palin hits back at him. She is basically calling Rove a girlie-man like Schwarzenegger did to his California politicians. I am glad she did this and maybe it will shut his butt up and he will think twice before taking pop shots at her again.

For pics of Palin roughing it, click here:
Sarah Palin's Alaska: Intimate portraits of 'Mama Grizzly' and her cubs | Mail Online

She told People magazine in an interview this week that the show was an opportunity to showcase Alaska and its hard-working people, adding that she hoped it would 'correct some untruths out there'.

'I'd like Karl Rove to come up to Alaska and see me being in a man's world,' Palin told People magazine.

Notice she did not invite Dick Cheney to go Moose hunting, smart woman.

• Banned
Meanwhile Palin's unfavorables continue to climb:

z8vwff69yugutodheons5g.gif
Polls change and she will go up again when the campaign gets kicked in for 2012. Also watch her numbers rise when Obama doesn't extend the Bush tax cuts and she starts to attack him over it.

Forum List

Back