The Difference between CNN and FOX NEWS

It’s been the top story on CNN’s website all evening and right now as I type this. Did you try leaving their travel and style section?
I just tried CNN Top Stories again.... this is the url
CNN Top Stories - Yahoo Search Results

Go the official page. Those Yahoo searches always put a bunch different stories in the slide bar. They cast a wide net in the hopes of getting you to visit the page.

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

It’s been the top story on CNN’s website all evening and right now as I type this. Did you try leaving their travel and style section?
I just tried CNN Top Stories again.... this is the url
CNN Top Stories - Yahoo Search Results

Go the official page. Those Yahoo searches always put a bunch different stories in the slide bar. They cast a wide net in the hopes of getting you to visit the page.

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
Gotcha! Thanks for the info. Shame in Yahoo!

Top Stories from CNN

1. How A-list stars choose their red carpet dresses

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

2. Five-star concierges share their wildest stories

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

3. Virginia governor cancels first stop on listening tour after blackface controversyUpdated 9:28 PM ET, Wed February 20, 2019

4. After one man had a heart attack, 911 calls went unanswered. Now his family is suing for $25 million.

Updated 9:46 PM ET, Wed February 20, 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Stories from Fox News

1. ‘Empire’ actor Smollett charged in criminal probe following attack claims, police say

2. Coast Guard Lt. had hit list of Dem lawmakers, media personalities: officials

3. Harris' dad slams her remarks on smoking weed and being Jamaican

4. Police discover 'fully skeletonized' remains of Florida teen who disappeared days after allegedly witnessing killing

5. BODY OF MISSING TEXAS BOYFRIEND FOUND, BUT GIRLFRIEND’S WHEREABOUTS A MYSTERY

I was curious how CNN was handling the Smollett story and compare the reporting to Fox News. Well. I found out. It seems as though everyone is talking about the case except liberals. No, that can' t be right.

The Coast Guard story and the bodies found were interesting, too. Red carpet dresses...not so much.

Cherry pick much?

Top Stories from CNN

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

3. Virginia governor cancels first stop on listening tour after blackface controversyUpdated 9:28 PM ET, Wed February 20, 2019

4. After one man had a heart attack, 911 calls went unanswered. Now his family is suing for $25 million.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ‘Empire’ actor Smollett charged in criminal probe following attack claims, police say

2. Coast Guard Lt. had hit list of Dem lawmakers, media personalities: officials

4. Police discover 'fully skeletonized' remains of Florida teen who disappeared days after allegedly witnessing killing

5. BODY OF MISSING TEXAS BOYFRIEND FOUND, BUT GIRLFRIEND’S WHEREABOUTS A MYSTERY

I was curious how CNN was handling the Smollett story and compare the reporting to Fox News. Well. I found out. It seems as though everyone is talking about the case except liberals. No, that can' t be right.

The Coast Guard story and the bodies found were interesting, too. Red carpet dresses...not so much.

Cherry pick much?
IF you look at the link, you would see the exact list for Top Stories, jerk.

Top Stories from CNN

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

Cherry pick much?
Sure

Why is it that when I go to the CNN site, none of those stories come up?

Top Stories from CNN

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

Cherry pick much?
Sure

Why is it that when I go to the CNN site, none of those stories come up?
Look at the url. Look at the time period

Forum List

Back