Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The Difference between CNN and FOX NEWS

Top Stories from CNN

1. How A-list stars choose their red carpet dresses

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

2. Five-star concierges share their wildest stories

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

3. Virginia governor cancels first stop on listening tour after blackface controversyUpdated 9:28 PM ET, Wed February 20, 2019

4. After one man had a heart attack, 911 calls went unanswered. Now his family is suing for $25 million.

Updated 9:46 PM ET, Wed February 20, 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Stories from Fox News

1. ‘Empire’ actor Smollett charged in criminal probe following attack claims, police say

2. Coast Guard Lt. had hit list of Dem lawmakers, media personalities: officials

3. Harris' dad slams her remarks on smoking weed and being Jamaican

4. Police discover 'fully skeletonized' remains of Florida teen who disappeared days after allegedly witnessing killing

5. BODY OF MISSING TEXAS BOYFRIEND FOUND, BUT GIRLFRIEND’S WHEREABOUTS A MYSTERY

I was curious how CNN was handling the Smollett story and compare the reporting to Fox News. Well. I found out. It seems as though everyone is talking about the case except liberals. No, that can' t be right.

The Coast Guard story and the bodies found were interesting, too. Red carpet dresses...not so much.

I was told tonight y a white girl that it’s not news lol

It sure must have been a slow night for news....stories from concierges?

Actually, what do you think of that Lt. Coast Gaurd guy getting ready for a terrorist attack in the US?

Top Stories from CNN

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

3. Virginia governor cancels first stop on listening tour after blackface controversyUpdated 9:28 PM ET, Wed February 20, 2019

4. After one man had a heart attack, 911 calls went unanswered. Now his family is suing for $25 million.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ‘Empire’ actor Smollett charged in criminal probe following attack claims, police say

2. Coast Guard Lt. had hit list of Dem lawmakers, media personalities: officials

4. Police discover 'fully skeletonized' remains of Florida teen who disappeared days after allegedly witnessing killing

5. BODY OF MISSING TEXAS BOYFRIEND FOUND, BUT GIRLFRIEND’S WHEREABOUTS A MYSTERY

I was curious how CNN was handling the Smollett story and compare the reporting to Fox News. Well. I found out. It seems as though everyone is talking about the case except liberals. No, that can' t be right.

The Coast Guard story and the bodies found were interesting, too. Red carpet dresses...not so much.
And tards think they're more informed than Fox News viewers.

Top Stories from CNN

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

I did see cnn talk about the Smollett and some of the reporters were attcking the police over it while others were being suppotive.

Top Stories from CNN

CNN.com· 1 hour ago

CNN.com· 2 hours ago

I did see cnn talk about the Smollett and some of the reporters were attcking the police over it while others were being suppotive.
I didn't see that. I have been going back and forth. Thanks for the info.

I don't know how you're seeing that. CNN.com has had the Actor guy in the top left spot on their website (#1) and the coast guard story to the right in the top center position (#2).
Maybe you're getting personalized ads or something.

Gee, I wonder why CNN didn't have the fake TMZ video footage of RBG in there:abgg2q.jpg:.
They love RBG.
They love fake news too...TMZ reported that RBG was sighted yesterday at an airport (Dulles?), only for the commenters on the posting to call them out for posting a clip from last year.
That's a helluva mistake!
It was no mistake....Check out the posting and comments.

Wonder where she was going? Doesn't she work any more?

I don't know how you're seeing that. CNN.com has had the Actor guy in the top left spot on their website (#1) and the coast guard story to the right in the top center position (#2).
Maybe you're getting personalized ads or something.
REally? I do get ads, but those were the top stories and even had the times listed. But thank you for the comment.

It’s been the top story on CNN’s website all evening and right now as I type this. Did you try leaving their travel and style section?

Forum List

Back