Zone1 The Design Argument for God’s Existence.

Of course, God owns all things, but those things are being used by God's created beings. It's like a cow that is owned by a farmer, who allows others to enjoy the milk. God honors 'ownership' by his created beings else he wouldn't say "his vine and fig tree, and none shall make him afraid."

Jude mentions the "estate" of the angels, which implies ownership.

We weren't even talking about ownership. You said God created the universe first for the angels, "and later for us." That's what I was replying to.

Your point was not relevant. It was ignored as a red herring. Also, your attempt at a shitty tu quoque point was utterly destroyed by me. This what you get for making such a shitty point.

Intelligent Design is not a scientific idea and has no place in scienctific teaching. Dave it for church, philosophy xercises to waste time, and religious studies classes.
I think you would still benefit from a good reading comprehension course. And you should look up the definition of 'red herring' before using it in a sentence.

We weren't even talking about ownership. You said God created the universe first for the angels, "and later for us." That's what I was replying to.
Scripture suggests as much. The angels shouted for joy and the sons of God sang together when the foundations of the earth were laid. This because they were going to enjoy it.

Scripture suggests as much. The angels shouted for joy and the sons of God sang together when the foundations of the earth were laid. This because they were going to enjoy it.

Yes, but the angels or humans enjoying creation isn't the same thing as everything being created for us in the first place. That's the part that I was talking about when I said it's misleading. But whatever, I don't want to take the thread too off topic.

Yes, but the angels or humans enjoying creation isn't the same thing as everything being created for us in the first place. That's the part that I was talking about when I said it's misleading. But whatever, I don't want to take the thread too off topic.
No problem.

I think you would still benefit from a good reading comprehension course. And you should look up the definition of 'red herring' before using it in a sentence.
That self soothing and chest thumping is not going to work for you, sorry.

You asked a dumb question, to make a shitty tu quoque point. Then I obliterated it.

Now you're annoyed. Blame yourself.

But those teachers that insert their politics and sociopolitical beliefs into the classroom regardless of where they stand in the political spectrum do their students a great disservice.

how disingenuous, the very reason the desert religions are kept out of - public - education and is written in the constitution - the separation of church and state ...

intelligent design is not a concept exclusive a religious connotation - secular spiritualism or the spiritual content of physiology is the driving force of evolution and the advancements of the physiology it is responsible for is more than a scientific endeavor and is instructed as a theoretical probability.

how disingenuous, the very reason the desert religions are kept out of - public - education and is written in the constitution - the separation of church and state ...

intelligent design is not a concept exclusive a religious connotation - secular spiritualism or the spiritual content of physiology is the driving force of evolution and the advancements of the physiology it is responsible for is more than a scientific endeavor and is instructed as a theoretical probability.
There is no separation of church and state written into the constitution. As to the rest of your comments, they too are completely non sequitur to what you are responding to.

There is no separation of church and state written into the constitution. As to the rest of your comments, they too are completely non sequitur to what you are responding to.
Wow, you will shamelessly tell any lie.

Yes, that separation is spelled out clearly, by design, with intent.

Wow, you will shamelessly tell any lie.

Yes, that separation is spelled out clearly, by design, with intent.
There is no separation of church and state in any clause of the Constitution or in any amendment. There is protection of the people from the federal government forcing any religious practices or beliefs on them and prohibiting the government from interfering with the people's religious belief and practices and that there will be no religious test to hold any federal office. Otherwise the government and the people are allowed to be as religious or non religious as they choose to be.

The Founders pretty much every single one believed that the Constitution would work for only a religious and moral people and wouldn't work for any other. The Founders themselves held Christian worship services in the Chambers of Congress.

So where are the angels then?

And how do you know this is the case?
The angels are still around, but back in their spirit bodies, although the fallen angels may be inhabiting some of the vicious animals, and vicious people as well.

It's my working theory.

The angels are still around, but back in their spirit bodies, although the fallen angels may be inhabiting some of the vicious animals, and vicious people as well.

It's my working theory.

Where are these angels?

It's a "working theory", that doesn't sound too positive towards them actually existing.

With a lack of reliable evidence, we are left with no more than speculating on the fact that the bibles are as off and on target as the weather.

Your beliefs in the bibles not being the literal word of the god, are blasphemy to believers of the unquestioning quality as our 'Blaster'.

I concur with your attempts to bring partial sanity to the outstanding questions. In other words, we can get along fine together during this trial period of questioning our respective religions or understandings.
So then you agree with me that God existed before the universe.

Which means what?

What is a "spiritual condition"?

Is this just the human brain being unable to cope with the full realities of life and makes stuff up?

We know, for example, that if we don't see the whole picture, say because there are bars in front of our eyes, that our brains can make up the rest.

View attachment 931265

Here's an example of us able to see a triangle within the black circles. It doesn't exist. The brain makes it happen. This is science. It's not spiritual. Because we could easily say it is.
How unscientific is your argument. There is a triangle there in the same way a 'mirage' is a true and real mirage.
You have no facility with ideas.
You are cnfusing epistemology and ontology , the most common poor reasoning of naturalists.
And how dumb to say 'our brains' and posit two beings

It is YOU usuing YOUR brain. We make mistakes but it is US that make the mistake
A silly post that many scientificallly-trained will rightfully snort at as ignorant

Where are these angels?

It's a "working theory", that doesn't sound too positive towards them actually existing.
Well, they are spirit beings, invisible to us unless they appear in the flesh for a special duty.

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Forum List

Back