The dentist exposed a real terminal illness

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He exposed just how stupid and easily led the American public is.
The whole damn country is awash in the sensationalism of a moron shooting an animal.

I understand the desire to protect endangered animals but Jesus Christ let's get real here. There are so many problems facing the country & the world for that matter but everyone is acting like this is some epic episode of Jerry Springer.

It's truly pathetic that something so miniscule can distract Americans from the things that really matrer.

The American media has deliberately changed the topic of conversation, because they don't want to talk about the Planned Parenthood videos, or the scandals of Hillary Clinton.

"The dentist exposed a real terminal illness"

Yes, the ridiculous stupidity of most on the right, and their propensity to be clueless dullards.
This is about the left, not the right, persecuting and threatening one guy for killing a lion. Get your facts straight.

The American media has deliberately changed the topic of conversation, because they don't want to talk about the Planned Parenthood videos, or the scandals of Hillary Clinton.
admGDKRm.jpg

Clinton doesn't need the media covering for her...She will fucking destroy the republican candidate in the general election...

She'll get 70% of the minorities
She'll get 60% of the womans vote
She'll be the voice of sanity when it comes to infrastructure, science, r&d, education and care for our poor.

He exposed just how stupid and easily led the American public is.
The whole damn country is awash in the sensationalism of a moron shooting an animal.

I understand the desire to protect endangered animals but Jesus Christ let's get real here. There are so many problems facing the country & the world for that matter but everyone is acting like this is some epic episode of Jerry Springer.

It's truly pathetic that something so miniscule can distract Americans from the things that really matrer.

Kind of shows that attitude towards the world that many people have. Everything is about humans, anything else is a sideshow that should only happen once humans have finished destroying the planet.

Clinton doesn't need the media covering for her...She will fucking destroy the republican candidate in the general election...

She'll be the voice of sanity when it comes to infrastructure, science, r&d, education and care for our poor.
So you believe Hillary is a voice for "sanity." Tell me then, why is Hillary ducking the media?

Top Dem Hits Hillary For Ducking Press - Washington Times

"The dentist exposed a real terminal illness"

Yes, the ridiculous stupidity of most on the right, and their propensity to be clueless dullards.
This is about the left, not the right, persecuting and threatening one guy for killing a lion. Get your facts straight.
And you are among the most clueless of conservative dullards.

Broken record is broken

So you believe Hillary is a voice for "sanity." Tell me then, why is Hillary ducking the media?

The republicans want to cut for the hell of it and hand everything over to the super rich corporations. Hillary may suck but you suck worse. When compared to your crock = winning for hillary.

The republicans want to cut for the hell of it and hand everything over to the super rich corporations. Hillary may suck but you suck worse.
^^^^future mass shooter

The republicans want to cut for the hell of it and hand everything over to the super rich corporations. Hillary may suck but you suck worse. When compared to your crock = winning for hillary.
You sound like a sheep who has had ideas fed into your head.

The republicans want to cut for the hell of it and hand everything over to the super rich corporations. Hillary may suck but you suck worse.
^^^^future mass shooter

So fighting for a first world country with the best infrastructure, science and education on this planet = future of mass shooter. YOu're a single wide living red neck and possibly what you think of me..hahaha

^^^^future mass shooter

So fighting for a first world country with the best infrastructure, science and education on this planet = future of mass shooter. YOu're a single wide living red neck and possibly what you think of me..hahaha
It looks like you are a bigot against poor white people.

So you believe ducking the media is insane? :lol:

"People care about something that I don't care about, and don't care about what I care about! It must be a conspiracy against me!"

^^^^future mass shooter

I live in a city of 2.2 million in a fairly new 4 bedroom house. I own my own business as well as your dumb ass

Forum List

Back