The Pope has finally noticed that Christians are being persecuted around the world

The Popes have ignored this issue for decades, letting Christians suffer with no one to advocate for them.

And I never hear the priests talk about this issue at Mass.

The Popes have ignored this issue for decades, letting Christians suffer with no one to advocate for them.

They should, as should all churches, flip the finger to the IRS and preach politics from the pulpit.

Well, it's time we Christians up our game. We need to pressure Congress and the administration to do more to help persecuted Christians and other religious minorities who face persecution.

And we welcome the help of people of other faiths, or no faith, to address this horrible situation.

I personally would like to see Jews get involved, since they know about genocide first hand.

If he can ignore pedophiles continuing to run rampant in the Catholic church, other than to say something need to be done about them, then it should be no surprise that nothing will be done about genocide either.

If he can ignore pedophiles continuing to run rampant in the Catholic church, other than to say something need to be done about them, then it should be no surprise that nothing will be done about genocide either.
My understanding is the problem is even worse in the Protestant churches, and the story is going to blow wide open at some point in the future. Also the Jewish synagogues, public and private schools, Indian reservations, Boy Scouts, basically pedophiles insinuate into situations where they have authority and contact with children.

But you have deliberately derailed my thread, which is about Christian persecution.

Please don't derail my thread again.

If you want to talk about the Catholic Church sex scandal, start your own thread, or post to the billion other threads on this topic.

My apologies.

It's just hard to take seriously anything that comes out of the Pope's mouth when such issues are basically ignored.

I believe the term is, take the beam out of your own eye before telling others to take the beam out of their own eye.

My understanding is that the Catholic Church has taken preventive measures to solve the problem. Now stay on topic, or be gone from this thread.

Ahem, it's just the poor little Christians getting screwed in the world? Or is that all you will recognize?
Call upon thine Lord to save thee..

At least there's one less lion for them to worry about.
Lions and Christians have some bad history.

Forum List

Back