The Democrats could ruin our country

y'know what would be even worse than Trump being reelected?

Biden being reelected.

I'm hoping for sanity..

or the end of the world,.

Choosing which is worse between Trump and Biden is like choosing which is worse between syphilis and gonorrhea

I disagree with you, as do most blacks.
That was a very stupid comment by Biden but Biden is not supported by white supremacists, Nazis and the KKK, like Trumpis. There is a reason these groups support Trump.

Oh yea, most blacks are uneducated and vote democrat because that's what they've been told to do for generations.

They just can't list any benefits of 50 years of doing so.

Oh yea, most blacks are uneducated and vote democrat because that's what they've been told to do for generations.

They just can't list any benefits of 50 years of doing so.
Most Trump supporters are undereducated. Who in the hell knows why this large group of undereducated people, down on their luck, vote for Trump.
MAGA has more in common with inner city poor blacks than almost any other demographic in the country.

Trump has no powers except those bestowed upon him by the American people.
Trump attempts to use powers he does not have.
He makes all of his followers think he is a victim and his dangerous attempt to grab power is his right.

I don't think we can afford to have homosexuals and transgender people anymore.....

Trump attempts to use powers he does not have.
He makes all of his followers think he is a victim and his dangerous attempt to grab power is his right.
So your argument is Trump has no powers, but controls peoples minds and is a grave threat. :auiqs.jpg:It's more likely Trump supporters are just fed up with Dem shit policies and their stupid leaders.

The Democrats could ruin our country?
Donald Trump is the biggest threat to our country since the confederacy.
If the Democrats don't get their shit together, Donald Trump could become President, a second time, in 2024.
If Trump is elected in 2024, I see it, more, as the failings of the Democrats, than a win for Trumpism which could bring our country down.
Somewhere in there I half agree with you. Democrats massive abuse of powers to get Trump and vote suppression instead of handling the economy and foreign affairs is their downfall, which will be good for the country, even if Trump is re-elected.

So your argument is Trump has no powers, but controls peoples minds and is a grave threat. :auiqs.jpg:It's more likely Trump supporters are just fed up with Dem shit policies and their stupid leaders.
MAGA supporters are a bunch of pissed off white people that are down on their luck. Rather than take accountabily themselves, they look for someone and/or something to blame. They start with the government. Trump feeds their anger and fear and provides them will the bullshit excuses as why they are not successful humans.
Trump is not a solver he is a bomb thrower. They love the fact he wants to blow up the government and social norms.
Life is not fair. The MAGA spoiled children need to grow up and realize that rather than throw tantrums and blame others, take control and responsibility for their own lives.

MAGA supporters are a bunch of pissed off white people that are down on their luck. Rather than take accountabily themselves, they look for someone and/or something to blame. They start with the government. Trump feeds their anger and fear and provides them will the bullshit excuses as why they are not successful humans.
Trump is not a solver he is a bomb thrower. They love the fact he wants to blow up the government and social norms.
Life is not fair. The MAGA spoiled children need to grow up and realize that rather than throw tantrums and blame others, take control and responsibility for their own lives.
So th fact that the illegals took your job away is because life is not fair?

So th fact that the illegals took your job away is because life is not fair?
If an illegal takes your job away. I would turn in the employer and go look for another job.
If an American citizen is given your job by your employer, it may not be fair, BUT GO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back