The Democrats could ruin our country

The Democrats could ruin our country?
Donald Trump is the biggest threat to our country since the confederacy.
If the Democrats don't get their shit together, Donald Trump could become President, a second time, in 2024.
If Trump is elected in 2024, I see it, more, as the failings of the Democrats, than a win for Trumpism which could bring our country down.
Democrats are doing such a great job......sky high inflation and interest rates; dead economy; overrun with illegals; financing two wars..... I don't know how much more we can take under Dementia Joe.

If the Democrats don't get their shit together, Donald Trump could become President, a second time, in 2024.
If Trump is elected in 2024, I see it, more, as the failings of the Democrats, than a win for Trumpism which could bring our country down.
They already have with help from Republicans. Please stop being so damn stupid.

The Boogeyman cometh.

Yes all 75 million of us. Do something about it gutless Dem punks.
Not even half the people who voted for Trump in 2020 consider themselves MAGA supporters.
Less than 24% of Americans have a favorable view of MAGA.

Militias to the rescue

B9A77969-484E-45B2-8A29-98DBB6BD4160.jpeg

If an illegal takes your job away. I would turn in the employer and go look for another job.
If an American citizen is given your job by your employer, it may not be fair, BUT GO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!
You obviously don't give a fuck about Americans.

You obviously don't give a fuck about Americans.
You obviously have no work ethic.
Americans with work ethics take advantage of the many opportunities our economy provides. Unemployment has never been lower.

Some focus on the imperfections and whine like babies. Illegals take very few jobs from citizens. They do jobs the citizens will not do. To stop it go after the employers. The employers who hire illegals are a bigger problem than the illegals.

You obviously have no work ethic.
Does "work ethic" mean competing against 3rd world. cockroaches? Why do you think Americans should have to do this? Were our immigration laws created for their benefit?

None of your excuses make any kind of sense.

Americans with work ethics take advantage of the many opportunities our economy provides. Unemployment has never been lower.
hen the flood gates are open, there are fewer opportunities for those who were born here. Open borders fucks over American workers. You simply can't come up with a logical reason for allowing this.

Some focus on the imperfections and whine like babies. Illegals take very few jobs from citizens. They do jobs the citizens will not do. To stop it go after the employers. The employers who hire illegals are a bigger problem than the illegals.
Utter horseshit.

Does "work ethic" mean competing against 3rd world. cockroaches? Why do you think Americans should have to do this? Were our immigration laws created for their benefit?

None of your excuses make any kind of sense.

hen the flood gates are open, there are fewer opportunities for those who were born here. Open borders fucks over American workers. You simply can't come up with a logical reason for allowing this.

Utter horseshit.
Don't use the illegal immigrants as an excuse. With unemployment under 5%, they cannot be taking away too many jobs. A lot goes on in the work world, that is not fair, that has nothing to do with illegals. Those who are successful realize the world is not fair. They persist no matter what the circumstances. The most successful people have had major failures in their life but they do not let that stop them.
What is your profession.
The majority of work, the illegals do, is low pay manual labor. It is work most Americans do not want to do. The fruit industry has lost a lot of fruit over the past few years because they cannot get laborers to pick the fruit.
Instead of making excuses and/or expecting other to fix the world for you, go take advantage of the many great things our country has to offer.
There is a reason so many people want to come to our country

Don't use the illegal immigrants as an excuse. With unemployment under 5%, they cannot be taking away too many jobs. A lot goes on in the work world, that is not fair, that has nothing to do with illegals. Those who are successful realize the world is not fair. They persist no matter what the circumstances. The most successful people have had major failures in their life but they do not let that stop them.
What is your profession.
The majority of work, the illegals do, is low pay manual labor. It is work most Americans do not want to do. The fruit industry has lost a lot of fruit over the past few years because they cannot get laborers to pick the fruit.
Instead of making excuses and/or expecting other to fix the world for you, go take advantage of the many great things our country has to offer.
There is a reason so many people want to come to our country
Quit defending illegal immigration. It doesn't benefit any American. It only harms them.

I'm not just opposed to illegal immigration. I'm also against most kinds of legal immigration. This country doesn't need any more people. There has to be a point where we stop importing people. We've already passed that point.

There is simply not logical justification for importing more cockroaches from third world countries. Calling Americans "pussies" isn't an argument. It's just a juvenile taunt.

You haven't given one reason we should allow further immigration. Not one.

Quit defending illegal immigration. It doesn't benefit any American. It only harms them.

I'm not just opposed to illegal immigration. I'm also against most kinds of legal immigration. This country doesn't need any more people. There has to be a point where we stop importing people. We've already passed that point.

There is simply not logical justification for importing more cockroaches from third world countries. Calling Americans "pussies" isn't an argument. It's just a juvenile taunt.

You haven't given one reason we should allow further immigration. Not one.
Bipartisan immigration reform will take care of that.
Those who want no immigrants will not be happy.
Those who want loose immigration laws to help the needy of the world will not be happy.

It will be a compromise that would be much better thanit is now.

Americans have to start planning careers around the jobs available today and the future. There were buggy whip makers were pissed when the demand for buggy whips went way down. They looked for a President that would bring back the buggy whip market. It is the same for many jobs of the 20th century.

Forum List

Back