The Democrats Are In Deep Shit

Liberals are so obsessed with getting rid of Trump no matter what it takes they have tunnel vision and can not see past that 1 goal.

Liberals are so obsessed with getting rid of Trump no matter what it takes they have tunnel vision and can not see past that 1 goal.
Tim Kaine came off as a real moron.
Bernie Sanders will be to old.
Warren will be their first round pick.
And my off the chart out of left field runner?

Maxine watters

Maxine watters

Nah, I'm predicting the younger black guy that's retarded.

Maxine watters

Cory Booker? The Muslim?
So the DNC's top candidates so far are a Fake 'WooWoo' and an America-hating, racist Muslim?

Maxine watters

Cory Booker? The Muslim?

Yes, Cory Booker, thanks.

Maxine watters

Cory Booker? The Muslim?
So the DNC's top candidates so far are a Fake 'WooWoo' and an America-hating, racist Muslim?
Yup. It's the old DNC plan of fail and repeat! They really need a new book.

Maxine watters

Cory Booker? The Muslim?
Y'all sure sound like you're whistling past the graveyard.

Maxine watters

Yea and their two new Obama heirs are to young yet in Kenya to transfer over to Hawaii...

They wasn't counting on a Trump win.

Last edited:
If the worst Democratic candidate in memory can get 3 million more votes than Trump, then anyone any better than that is going to beat him by far more votes, and that electoral college thing will not overcome that.

Maxine watters

Cory Booker? The Muslim?
Y'all sure sound like you're whistling past the graveyard.
Well the DNC is kind of rotting in the ground you know?
Whistling? Some of us are downright raising hell!

If the worst Democratic candidate in memory can get 3 million more votes than Trump, then anyone any better than that is going to beat him by far more votes, and that electoral college thing will not overcome that.
Are we still whining about winning the 'beauty contest' but not even getting a 'Participation Trophy'?! LOL! :p

Perhaps we can give her a pair of matching bracelets...right before her 'Perp Walk'... :p

Not if the Democrats keep thinking the reason they lost was the Russians or comey ...

Who does the Democrat Party have to run for president?

Nobody.

In 2004 no one on the right thought Democrats had anyone to run in 2008 and poof Obama won in 2008.

So let be honest no one knows who will be the 2020 candidate and it could be another unknown...

Forum List

Back