The democratic war on unborn children.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
One thing that always stands out to me as I read rabid/zealous pro-choice posts and threads - they rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial health and welfare of unborn chIldren considering abortion. Why is that? It's like they think a unborn child is nothing more than an expendable pIece of trash.

See how that works Lahkota?

One thing that always catches my attention about the anti-choice psychos - they rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial welfare of the mother. To the anti-choice zealots, the mother is just an expendable incubator - a pod.

Hail the fetus; fuck mom.

pro-life-logic-2012.jpg

One thing that always catches my attention about the anti-choice psychos - they rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial welfare of the mother. To the anti-choice zealots, the mother is just an expendable incubator - a pod.

That's how you got the baby.

And please, we prefer if you would from now on call it what it really is: Human Sacrifice.

Ive never believed in abortion either... well... not until now.

That's how you got the baby.

And please, we prefer if you would from now on call it what it really is: Human Sacrifice.

Don't bohther wih the people. that yare stuck in nazi germany

Whats between someones legs us what each individual controls most,if ya cant have relations without crating a societal burden and be irresponsible,and try to. Erase your irresponsibility...keep your fucking legs closed,period,cause I am sure as hell not going to pay via a tax for anyones irresponsibility.

Planned parenthood is an excuse for people to fuck and then get rid of their oopsies.and create more dependent welfare recepients that wont have to suffer by way of employment.

Last edited:
Theyll pay for your abortion..but their version of prolife is to keep reproducing and the more money ya get!!!
Pick one!!!!

Last edited:
Whats between someones legs us what each individual controls most,if ya cant have relations without crating a societal burden and be irresponsible,and try to. Erase your irresponsibility...keep your fucking legs closed,period,cause I am sure as hell not going to pay via a tax for anyones irresponsibility.

Do you tell rape victims they should have kept their legs closed?

Strange how Republicans say "it's not the child's fault" but then want to starve the child. It's a sickness of the soul to treat children so. Wanting to let them starve. These people are just nasty. And they call themselves "Christian"? The nerve!

Forum List

Back