The democratic war on unborn children.

One thing that always stands out to me as I read rabid/zealous pro-choice posts and threads - they rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial health and welfare of unborn chIldren considering abortion. Why is that? It's like they think a unborn child is nothing more than an expendable pIece of trash.

See how that works Lahkota?

There is not an adult on the face of this earth that does not know that a fetus is an unborn child. And it is precisely how the Democrats treat this child like is is nothing more than an expendable piece of trash. Just for the convenience of the woman. A few months of her life is too much to give for a life and another couple to have this child?

Whats between someones legs us what each individual contrIols most,if ya cant have relations without crating a societal burden and be irresponsible,and try to. Erase your irresponsibility...keep your fucking legs closed,period,cause I am sure as hell not going to pay via a tax for anyones irresponsibility.

Do you tell rape victims they should have kept their legs closed?

Strange how Republicans say "it's not the child's fault" but then want to starve the child. It's a sickness of the soul to treat children so. Wanting to let them starve. These people are just nasty. And they call themselves "Christian"? The nerve!

Derp dont deflect the conversation.you and scumkotas argument is for abortion at will,and you know it,as. Well as the premise of my statement. Any outside circumstance as rape,or life threatening situations,should be exceptioned. If ya cant fuck responsibly KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGSCLISED.YOU COMNIES ALWAYS DEVALUE LIFE TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF A DEPRAVED CULTURE that supports the destruction of our society.

One thing that always stands out to me as I read rabid/zealous pro-choice posts and threads - they rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial health and welfare of unborn chIldren considering abortion. Why is that? It's like they think a unborn child is nothing more than an expendable pIece of trash.

There is not an adult on the face of this earth that does not know that a fetus is an unborn child. And it is precisely how the Democrats treat this child like is is nothing more than an expendable piece of trash. Just for the convenience of the woman. A few months of her life is too much to give for a life and another couple to have this child?

If pro-choice people really believed a fetus was a baby, that would make us and every woman who has ever had an abortion, monsters.

Pro-choicers refuse to believe the fact that a fetus is a human being (a human being in one of the earliest stages of development). I don't blame them, I mean if I was going to end the life of a developing human being I'd find a way to make it seem not so horrid too. It's much easier to justify what abortion actual is and does when you refuse to call a person a person.

pro-life-logic-2012.jpg

And this is why I did it.

I'd rather be hungry than dead. You?

So you admit you're into starving other people's children? Sick fuck.

So you admit you're into murdering babies? Sick fuck.

Or perhaps we simply dont agree that a fetus is a person.

Look I'm not debating abortion again. I haven't been a member very long and I feel like I've already debated that topic too much.

I accept that pro-life people believe what they believe and I don't assume that they just hate and want to control women. I'm not sure why it's so inconceivable that half the population seeing things diffrently than you, instead of that they are all monsters.

We have to change our values here. A fetus is a child and having a fetus summarily murdered is not alright. When a woman finds herself "with child" and doesn't want for any reason, that is okay. But murdering the child is not.

Let us praise the woman who brings the baby to term and hands it over to a loving couple who cannot have children of their own. Let us pray that more women will come to that decision and make this a more loving and tolerant place to live.

Blame abortion on democrats? This has to do with bad parenting and teenagers who have sex at young ages and get pregnant or go get drunk and have multiple guys impregnating her.

Stop having irresponsible sex, teens are becoming whores thanks to the positive movies, Hollywood, and music around them

We have to change our values here. A fetus is a child and having a fetus summarily murdered is not alright. When a woman finds herself "with child" and doesn't want for any reason, that is okay. But murdering the child is not.

Let us praise the woman who brings the baby to term and hands it over to a loving couple who cannot have children of their own. Let us pray that more women will come to that decision and make this a more loving and tolerant place to live.

You seem honestly concerned.

Perhaps while you are praying to improve people's values, you could focus a little bit of energy on ways to help women not get pregnant or to choose to carry those unplanned pregnancies to term.

The reality of the situation is that those who decide to end the life of their unborn child do suffer emotionally. So while pro-life does wish to protect the most innocent of society the mother's welfare is also a concern. I am not sure how bring life into the world would be more traumatic then ending that same life. I really hope there are not women who actually do use abortions as birth control and do it cavalierly as it appears the pro-choice (of abortion) seem to take the death of the unborn child.

As for not taking care of the children that is a lie straight from the gates of hell itself. Time and again it is shown that conservatives are more generous with their money then are liberals. In this country there should not be one child that is hungry if they are then their parents are really doing something wrong. The programs are out there they can be used. It is shame that the political discourse has gotten so low that the liberals have to resort to outright lying. I will say that maybe the liberals should thank they lucky stars that their parents didn't hold the same level of morality they do concerning abortion. But then again if they did then maybe we wouldn't be subjected to their lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMPuQ]Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

If pro-choice people really believed a fetus was a baby, that would make us and every woman who has ever had an abortion, monsters.

NO, what others think does not make you monsters. But that is what you think so that is why you wish to make people who wish to protect the most innocent look badly.

Last edited:

Look I'm not debating abortion again. I haven't been a member very long and I feel like I've already debated that topic too much.

I accept that pro-life people believe what they believe and I don't assume that they just hate and want to control women. I'm not sure why it's so inconceivable that half the population seeing things diffrently than you, instead of that they are all monsters.

All women, and i would guess the majority, do not support your abortion stance. Of course that is just off what I see and I don't have the statistics to prove it no more so then you do to say that all women support abortion.

All women, and i would guess the majority, do not support your abortion stance. Of course that is just off what I see and I don't have the statistics to prove it no more so then you do to say that all women support abortion.
50% of Americans, men and women agree with my stance on abortion, and I do have the stats to back that up :)

NO, what others think does not make you monsters. But that is what you think so that is why you wish to make people who wish to protect the most innocent look badly.

I'm not attempting to make anyone look badly.

50% of Americans, men and women agree with my stance on abortion, and I do have the stats to back that up :)

So 50% agree with abortion as a contraceptive.... mutilating a body of a child so a woman can carry on a life uninterrupted. And that is not a selfish maneuver beyond belief. Sit and think about that. Can you honestly be objective? For me personally, it's just hard for me to wrap my head around.

Last edited:

So 50% agree with abortion as a contraceptive.... mutilating a body of a child so a woman can carry on a life uninterrupted. And that is not a selfish maneuver beyond belief. Sit and think about that. Can you honestly be objective? For me personally, it's just hard for me to wrap my head around.

You and 50% of the population, think a fetus is a child. The other half of the population, along with myself, disagree.

Pro-choice puts the woman's choice before the life of another human being. Pro-life puts the life of another human being before the woman's choice.
One is selfish, the other is selfless.

Forum List

Back