The Democratic Party has won the culture war

Fine give them the culture booby prize...that's all they won...they nearly lost control of the house and will in 22...they had to cheat to win seats in the senate and to put resident Biden in office....remember cheating is not winning...especially when everyone saw you do it....

You have to point out where racism exists and then we can all unify to combat it. You can't just point at a system and say it's racist without providing how and why, and without explaining away relative factors, and expect people to just bite.
Sure. Just look at criminal justice. We see young black men (sometimes black children) as dangerous individuals who need to be dealt with before they become hardened criminals. We see young white men who commit the same offenses as good kids who made the wrong choices.

Genralizing, of course.

This is why they are policed more harshly, convicted more readily and punished more severely.
Easy...its culture. 75% come from one parent households so if you send someone back there is no one to supervise them. 40% of whites come from one parent households so usually there is more of a structure to send them back home. Fewer single parent homes and fewer crimes and lighter sentences. In fact black kids from two parent homes are statistically more likely to be successful than white kids from single parent homes.

Why are Jews and Asians most affluent? Fewest in terms of coming from single parent homes.

"In a time of universal deceit, Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. "

I feel like a revolutionary these days. Doubly so, when I read all the stupid crap written by the sheeple.

The "culture war" is always going to go forward. The Democrats simply don't fight that.
What in my post do you disagree with specifically?

State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.

While not illegal have you ever known of a white man getting pulled over for having a "wide set nose"?

But that aside, what I said is true. You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open than ever.
So nothing I said is untrue. That is all I wanted to hear. I am raising kids in this generation and you would be surprised....

I addressed where you were wrong. Simply saying that "racism" isn't legal is avoiding the actual issue.

The officer that pulled someone over for having a "wide set nose" would not have been charged with that but it was racist all the same.

Fight it all you want. Anyone that does that is going to be less and less a factor.
What officer are you talking about in your fictional example?

You know what I am talking about.
No I do not. I don't speak loser. Give concrete examples. You cannot just state some opinion and make it a fact.

Sure. Just look at criminal justice.
Sure, let's look at it. Criminal Justice. Not America, it's entire existence, etc. as BLM and the Mainstream media demand.
We see young black men (sometimes black children) as dangerous individuals who need to be dealt with before they become hardened criminals. We see young white men who commit the same offenses as good kids who made the wrong choices.
Who is "we"?
Genralizing, of course.
Certainly. I can agree stigmas get developed, but in this instance it didn't come out of nowhere. Young black men commit a massive amount of crime compared to their numbers, so that easily explains why stigmas are developed. You act as if every culture acts the same and only the police decide to go harder on one out of nowhere. That's not correct based on FBI data. Police should profile. If they're looking for rapist, I think they absolutely should look at men harder than women, because more men rape.

While they should profile, they should also not allow it taint their perspective. I think that's happened in some precincts and individuals in our country, but again, it's not as if they just decided to do it one day. When you see enough members of a group do bad things, your perspective can understandibly be warped.

That being said, it's hard to have these discussions when politicians, celebrities, and media are shouting that black people are being murdered on every street corner in some sort of massive epidemic. Again, the FBI data says that's not correct at all. As long as we relyl on these sources, the complex nature of the issue will never be addressed. I can't be willing to accept that blacks are being targeted and murdered everywhere in order to "prove" that I'm not some sort of racist. That's hack BS logic, but totally the norm coming from the left.

Last edited:
The "culture war" is always going to go forward. The Democrats simply don't fight that.

State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.

While not illegal have you ever known of a white man getting pulled over for having a "wide set nose"?

But that aside, what I said is true. You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open than ever.
So you have zero proof. You're just making assertions. Fine. You are an antisemite. Prove me wrong...

I don't have to do anything. The world is leaving you behind and you are pissed at that. Nothing I say will change any of that.

The Democrat Party is a fanatical political cult.
They demand obedience or ostracized.
The problem is that they have alienated much more voters than they have attracted.
Their lies and hate are disgusting.
Yes, that is why Biden won by 8 million votes and 306 electoral.

Are you referring to high achieving, super productive, extremely law abiding, decent, moral, heterosexual, accountable, christian, whitey...that BASTARD who built the greatest nation on the planet in 200 short years doing it HIS way?
Damn that guy huh?
Well, yeah. And notice they weren’t terribly interested in providing others with the freedom and opportunity they provided themselves.

So nothing I said is untrue. That is all I wanted to hear. I am raising kids in this generation and you would be surprised....

Surprised at what, exactly?
At how they think. They aren't all programmed leftists.

Who?

I addressed where you were wrong. Simply saying that "racism" isn't legal is avoiding the actual issue.

The officer that pulled someone over for having a "wide set nose" would not have been charged with that but it was racist all the same.

Fight it all you want. Anyone that does that is going to be less and less a factor.
What officer are you talking about in your fictional example?

You know what I am talking about.
No I do not. I don't speak loser. Give concrete examples. You cannot just state some opinion and make it a fact.

Yes you do know. It's been discussed here many times.

You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open than ever.

They are not "open" at all. They are just useful idiots. China and the elites in our country adore them because they believe anything they are told.

Are you referring to high achieving, super productive, extremely law abiding, decent, moral, heterosexual, accountable, christian, whitey...that BASTARD who built the greatest nation on the planet in 200 short years doing it HIS way?
Damn that guy huh?
Well, yeah. And notice they weren’t terribly interested in providing others with the freedom and opportunity they provided themselves.

Why didn’t or haven’t those deprived by whitey fled back to their homelands to live the life they missed out on?

They Dems aligned themselves with Cultural Marxists and use Alinsky tactics. I wasn't around in the 60's but it seems like we are reliving that era. The pendulum is likely to swing back to the right.

The problem is that they have alienated much more voters than they have attracted.

You can thank China for unleashing the Democrat Virus just in the nick of time.
You can thank Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots for programming our unwise, ignorant youth.
You can thank that street beast George Floyd for mobilizing woke white guilt filth and for Democrat media elevating blacks to ‘America’s greatest asset’.
Your party of filth can’t win a national election organically, they need anomalies on their side.

Easy...its culture. 75% come from one parent households so if you send someone back there is no one to supervise them. 40% of whites come from one parent households so usually there is more of a structure to send them back home. Fewer single parent homes and fewer crimes and lighter sentences. In fact black kids from two parent homes are statistically more likely to be successful than white kids from single parent homes.

All of this is absolutely correct, but ignored by the BLM/1619/Critical Race Theory claims that are largely the position of the left and media.

They argue that unless there is 100% equity, the only possible explanation for differences is "systemic racism". They demand they don't have to prove it either. Because two people are different, some mythical injustice exists somewhere. That's crazy, but mainstream on the left.

You wannabe victims really think social conservatives are losing the culture war in Jesusland? Gay people can openly couple, but beyond that …. pfft.

You can thank China for unleashing the Democrat Virus just in the nick of time.
You can thank Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots for programming our unwise, ignorant youth.
You can thank that street beast George Floyd for mobilizing woke white guilt filth and for Democrat media elevating blacks to ‘America’s greatest asset’.
Your party of filth can’t win a national election organically, they need anomalies on their side.
Now, it is a Democratic virus! I thought it was a hoax. Your leader said so. Don’t you believe him?

Forum List

Back