Progressive policy in California

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
New figures offered further evidence of a California exodus, showing an increasing number of people moved out of the Golden State in 2020. It may be politics, taxes, wildfires, traffic, Gov Newsom.

Moving company U-Haul ranked California dead last on its list of state growth, giving it the distinction as the state with the steepest migration out. The study said that California ranked last by a wide margin, replacing Illinois which took the No. 50 spot the previous year.

Millions of people have already left the state, and millions more are thinking of leaving. One recent survey found that 47 percent of all Californians are thinking about moving out of the state in the next five years, and a different survey discovered that 53 percent of those currently living in the state would like to leave. If about half the people in your state are seriously considering leaving, it is safe to say that things have gone horribly wrong. But instead of changing course, those running California continue taking the state down a very self-destructive path.

Study shows California exodus, with more people leaving the state despite the pandemic (ktvu.com)

I have never understood why someone cares what another state does unless they live in that state or had planned on moving there.
IDC what they do. I do feel sorry for the decent minded people that live there, though.

I have never understood why someone cares what another state does unless they live in that state or had planned on moving there.
IDC what they do. I do feel sorry for the decent minded people that live there, though.

If I lived there I would likely be happy there was fewer people. The traffic seems to be one of the major complaints.

If I lived there I would likely be happy there was fewer people. The traffic seems to be one of the major complaints.
I hate traffic. I enjoy living in a rural area.

Does that mean you don’t want to address the issue of why people don’t want to live among wetbacks, criminals, woke white guilt whackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and other degenerate filth?

Last edited:
New figures offered further evidence of a California exodus, showing an increasing number of people moved out of the Golden State in 2020. It may be politics, taxes, wildfires, traffic, Gov Newsom.

Moving company U-Haul ranked California dead last on its list of state growth, giving it the distinction as the state with the steepest migration out. The study said that California ranked last by a wide margin, replacing Illinois which took the No. 50 spot the previous year.

Millions of people have already left the state, and millions more are thinking of leaving. One recent survey found that 47 percent of all Californians are thinking about moving out of the state in the next five years, and a different survey discovered that 53 percent of those currently living in the state would like to leave. If about half the people in your state are seriously considering leaving, it is safe to say that things have gone horribly wrong. But instead of changing course, those running California continue taking the state down a very self-destructive path.

Study shows California exodus, with more people leaving the state despite the pandemic (ktvu.com)

this is why the Democrats are demanding that non-citizens be counted in the census
CA, IL and NY are going to lose congressional seats

this is why the Democrats are demanding that non-citizens be counted in the census
CA, IL and NY are going to lose congressional seats

Actually the Constitution calls for that.

Does that mean you don’t want to address the issue of why people don’t want to live among wetbacks, criminals, woke white guilt whackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and other filth?
That's the problem right there.
California is full of Californians.
If I were to emigrate to the U.S, I'd go to Wyoming , Tennessee, or Idaho. Anywhere they wear denim dungarees.
Be with my fellow hicks.

Last edited:
Because it shows that liberal policies do not work and even harm the earth and ruins lives....the homeless problem alone in CA should show you that....and libs want those same policies everywhere across the nation....and its truly dangerous...wake up....

Because it shows that liberal policies do not work and even harm the earth and ruins lives....the homeless problem alone in CA should show you that....and libs want those same policies everywhere across the nation....and its truly dangerous...wake up....

Homeless are in every single state.

Homeless is one thing...homeless encampments the size of small cities is a different story....you know that...stop being too stupid by half....

Homeless is one thing...homeless encampments the size of small cities is a different story....you know that...stop being too stupid by half....

Homeless people tend to go where it's warm. They are all over Florida also.

They were in San Diego...tents all lined up one side of the street and down the other...parks made off limits for kids due to tents and trash...mean dogs off leashes....needles in sand boxes....beaches impassible due to homeless begging for money...open air drug sales....people shooting up on the curbs of crowded BLVD's.....you are not seeing the full picture here....

SD had had enough and they passed no loitering laws and enforced them...and now their streets are clean....

Go on-line and type in homeless in LA...just one city...then times that by 10.....

Its not the weather that brings them here.....in case you didn't know it...it gets damn cold in CA in the winter and CA does not have near the bed and shelter capacity of towns in colder climates....

So temperature does not explain it....its the free stuff and hassle free living on the streets that these people gravitate to....open arms in CA's larger cities and some midsize cities for the dregs of society...

We use to have vagrancy laws for the protection of the city and the hobo too....but now we let them die and rot in bushes on the side of highways...their bones scattered everywhere from dogs and coyotes...
People being found dead with needles still hanging from their arms... all because we want to be nice and liberal minded....

Let me tell you something...if there is a GOD in heaven and if we will all meet him one day...liberals will have a lot of explaining to do for their out of sight out of mind approach to the plight of their fellow human beings....

Because what California does affects the entire country, NAZI. Policies adopted in CA soon become the policies that democrat Reich minions try to ram down our throats in every other state. Also, we get inundated by all their riffraff.

They were in San Diego...tents all lined up one side of the street and down the other...parks made off limits for kids due to tents and trash...mean dogs off leashes....needles in sand boxes....beaches impassible due to homeless begging for money...open air drug sales....people shooting up on the curbs of crowded BLVD's.....you are not seeing the full picture here....

SD had had enough and they passed no loitering laws and enforced them...and now their streets are clean....

Go on-line and type in homeless in LA...just one city...then times that by 10.....

Its not the weather that brings them here.....in case you didn't know it...it gets damn cold in CA in the winter and CA does not have near the bed and shelter capacity of towns in colder climates....

So temperature does not explain it....its the free stuff and hassle free living on the streets that these people gravitate to....open arms in CA's larger cities and some midsize cities for the dregs of society...

We use to have vagrancy laws for the protection of the city and the hobo too....but now we let them die and rot in bushes on the side of highways...their bones scattered everywhere from dogs and coyotes...
People being found dead with needles still hanging from their arms... all because we want to be nice and liberal minded....

Let me tell you something...if there is a GOD in heaven and if we will all meet him one day...liberals will have a lot of explaining to do for their out of sight out of mind approach to the plight of their fellow human beings....

They brought them inside. I think that's great.

How San Diego Is Protecting Its Homeless Population from COVID-19 - California Health Care Foundation

Yes, but California, Washington, Oregon, New York, Washington DC, Massachusetts and Hawaii lead the way. All very liberal and all have tent cities sprouting up in metropolitan cities. The cost of living in the cities of those states makes it almost impossible for working people to live. Many live in their cars and work to try to make ends meet.

Yes, but California, Washington, Oregon, New York, Washington DC, Massachusetts and Hawaii lead the way. All very liberal and all have tent cities sprouting up in metropolitan cities. The cost of living in the cities of those states makes it almost impossible for working people to live. Many live in their cars and work to try to make ends meet.

If I was homeless I could imagine that Hawaii would be enticing.

Forum List

Back