The Democrat World in a nut shell. What is right is wrong, what is up is down, what is normal is now abnormal. The Bizarro World.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Welcome to Bizarro World
In Bizarro World, the earth is cube-shaped and known as Htrae. On Htrae, it is a crime to do anything good or right. The official motto is:
Us do opposite of all earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!
2020 has brought us full-bore into a real life version of Bizarro World where up is down, wrong is right, and 2+2=5. It is a world where liberty and free speech have been replaced with lockdowns and censorship; violent protests with shooting and looting are deemed peaceful; economic destruction through forced business closures and restrictions was deemed the only way to stop viral spread; threats against the elderly and pregnant women can be enforced for sitting on a park bench; and promoting virus treatments not vaccine related are subject to censorship, loss of employment and public humiliation.
My mother in law who has lived through the great depression asked my why the world right now is so weird. All i could do is remind her of what the future was predicted back when she was young.

Joe Biden and Camela Harris
1658227308205.png

Glad you are owning-up to the cheating......Won't help you in November and beyond. You people will be out of power for a generation.

Yeah, I heard that one in 2011... Obama got re-elected.
And in 1995 - Clinton got reelected.

I hear the only way lefty males are safe is when they are using a meat suppository.
Of course, then you'll get monkeypox...

Ever notice how homophobes spend so much time thinking about the mechanics of gay male sex? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

Yeah, I heard that one in 2011... Obama got re-elected.
And in 1995 - Clinton got reelected.

Ever notice how homophobes spend so much time thinking about the mechanics of gay male sex? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.
Wow, that meat suppository comment must have hit your trigger.
I had no idea that was a real thing for ya'll

Forum List

Back