Putin the villain - Biden the HERO!!!

Gas prices at record prices, climbing and climbing - Putin is cause.
Gas prices falling a little - Biden is a hero!!

Must be awesome... everything that goes wrong is someone else's fault - everything that goes well - yuo are the man!!
The First Sacrament of the Leftists' Religion.

Gas prices at record prices, climbing and climbing - Putin is cause.
Gas prices falling a little - Biden is a hero!!

Must be awesome... everything that goes wrong is someone else's fault - everything that goes well - yuo are the man!!

The Biden-lovers are wrong. Gasoline prices are dropping because we're in a recession right now. Fewer people are driving and layoff are happening all over the country.

The Biden-lovers are wrong. Gasoline prices are dropping because we're in a recession right now. Fewer people are driving and layoff are happening all over the country.
Yeah, they're already chirping about something like a 20 reduction in gas prices. I can save enough to get a candy bar after a fill up now.....Whoopee!

I think the price is dropping mainly to people limiting their driving due to high gas proces, creating an artificial surplus...which will go the other way the lower gas prices go and driving, again, increases, reducing the supply.

Yeah, they're already chirping about something like a 20 reduction in gas prices. I can save enough to get a candy bar after a fill up now.....Whoopee!

I think the price is dropping mainly to people limiting their driving due to high gas proces, creating an artificial surplus...which will go the other way the lower gas prices go and driving, again, increases, reducing the supply.

They're driving less because they have less money to spend. Welcome to the Great Biden Recession of 2022.

:banana:

WHAT????
You guys have not been listening to the smart, quick thinking press secretary that always has answers right off the top of her head without looking at notes (wow so smart)
She says the economy is the best shape it has ever been in.

They're driving less because they have less money to spend. Welcome to the Great Biden Recession of 2022.

:banana:
At the same time they are producing an artificial gas surplus. As prices go down, more will drive, creating a shortage and a price increase.

Forum List

Back