The Democrat Party, the real party of voter suppression?

BobPlumb

VIP Member
Jul 16, 2013
Democrats should be forever embarrassed over this?

[ame=http://youtu.be/SGCDsSceEVQ]Democrats have to Vote three times to recognize God and Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah......they caved to dopey political pressure from loud dummies who believe in weird shit.

I am not a Democrat.....but I am embarrassed that so many of my countrymen buy into this crock of shit.

Now.....would you like to address the differences between a convention platform vote and an actual public vote for political representation?

Yeah......they caved to dopey political pressure from loud dummies who believe in weird shit.

I am not a Democrat.....but I am embarrassed that so many of my countrymen buy into this crock of shit.

Now.....would you like to address the differences between a convention platform vote and an actual public vote for political representation?

Actually, I am more interested in addressing what a convention platform vote and an actual public vote for political representation have in common. The most important of which is that every eligible vote should count. I'm sure that the democrat delegates at the convention thought their votes counted up until the moment shown in the vidieo. Logic dictates that a voice vote is used when the results of the vote is obvious. If not obvious, then the voting should be performed by more countable means. Of course this change in the platform had a predetermined outcome before the vote was made. They did not have time to deal with a paper vote that late in the convention. They had to satisfy those potential voters (for president) that cling to their religion.

If the democrats will so blantly cheat a vote at their convention, don't you think they will cheat at the ballots if they can find a way?

Actually, I am more interested in addressing what a convention platform vote and an actual public vote for political representation have in common. The most important of which is that every eligible vote should count. I'm sure that the democrat delegates at the convention thought their votes counted up until the moment shown in the vidieo. Logic dictates that a voice vote is used when the results of the vote is obvious. If not obvious, then the voting should be performed by more countable means. Of course this change in the platform had a predetermined outcome before the vote was made. They did not have time to deal with a paper vote that late in the convention. They had to satisfy those potential voters (for president) that cling to their religion.

If the democrats will so blantly cheat a vote at their convention, don't you think they will cheat at the ballots if they can find a way?

Why, then, do you not address the republican caucuses that determine candidates with a closed-door, no-transparency vote by a small group that may or may not represent voters?

Why, then, do you not address the republican caucuses that determine candidates with a closed-door, no-transparency vote by a small group that may or may not represent voters?

You are welcome to start a thread about that off subject topic. I would love to know if you know of evidence that they violate their own procedures or not.

Contentious issues rather meaningless to US Politics as a whole since candidates make their own platforms.

As for all important party rules....puhleeze; conventions are there to send their candidate out on the best foot forward possible. Strong opposition has been squelched by both major parties in the past and will be in the future as to give their nominee maximum momentum.

Contentious issues rather meaningless to US Politics as a whole since candidates make their own platforms.

As for all important party rules....puhleeze; conventions are there to send their candidate out on the best foot forward possible. Strong opposition has been squelched by both major parties in the past and will be in the future as to give their nominee maximum momentum.

Rules, we don't need no stinking rules! We will say and do anything that will get Obama reelected.

You are welcome to start a thread about that off subject topic. I would love to know if you know of evidence that they violate their own procedures or not.

Grandma's comment is dead on, in context with the OP, and demonstrates the fatal flaw in BobPlumb's arguments. Party platform committees do vote representatively: this is called American republicanism.

Bingo! They will, they have, and they DO.

Rules, we don't need no stinking rules! We will say and do anything that will get Obama reelected.

A political party trying to get their guy elected....call 60 minutes.

Grandma's comment is dead on, in context with the OP, and demonstrates the fatal flaw in BobPlumb's arguments. Party platform committees do vote representatively: this is called American republicanism.

It is an attempt to change the topic which is a blantant rule violation at the Democrat Convention that suppressed the vote of their delegates.

Dems pandering for illegal votes suppresses and cancels out the votes of legitimate voters

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back