President's Day holiday

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Should President Trump get his own President’s Day holiday or should he be added to the current President’s Day holiday?

trumptwrsedtguyjioko.jpg

trumpvshillarywugwe.jpg

Really nice Op Ed in the LA Times on an American President. Worth reading the whole thing (it doesn't mention Trump once).

Abraham Lincoln, who was born 210 years ago today, was president during an era even more rancorous and polarized than our own. Yet he managed to navigate it – not in a way that pleased everyone or made him popular, but rather by keeping the good of the country always in his sights.

His path has lessons for today’s leaders.

Lincoln’s political philosophy consisted of only a few ideas, and he believed that America itself was based on these ideas. He said in 1861 that he had “never had a feeling politically that did not spring from the sentiments embodied in the Declaration of Independence.” In the same speech, he articulated what he believed to be the core promises of that document: that “liberty” was the American birthright and that in America and ultimately in the world “all should have an equal chance.”

Today’s leaders should ask themselves: What would Lincoln do?

Ya'll should lobby for his own day! With a Parade.

He loves a good Parade.

Get him one of those suits that that Caddafie fellow had.

Call it Trumpybear's "Minyar" Parade.

But what date? Hmmmm.

Aug 6th? or June 14th?

Both were Tremendously Tremendous days for America!

Presidents Day?

I'd rather go back to celebrating Lincolns Birthday, (Feb 12), and Washingtons Birthday, (Feb 22).

He should get his own, because after they round up all the traitors who launched this COUP, and put them away or execute them, Historians will declare him the Greatest President Ever, and also the longest serving ever, serving 4 straight terms.

Really nice Op Ed in the LA Times on an American President. Worth reading the whole thing (it doesn't mention Trump once).

Abraham Lincoln, who was born 210 years ago today, was president during an era even more rancorous and polarized than our own. Yet he managed to navigate it – not in a way that pleased everyone or made him popular, but rather by keeping the good of the country always in his sights.

Lincoln’s political philosophy consisted of only a few ideas, and he believed that America itself was based on these ideas. He said in 1861 that he had “never had a feeling politically that did not spring from the sentiments embodied in the Declaration of Independence.” In the same speech, he articulated what he believed to be the core promises of that document: that “liberty” was the American birthright and that in America and ultimately in the world “all should have an equal chance.”

LMAO he was one hell of a liar! That bastard was a tyrant and a dictator. Glad he was shot too bad it didn't happen sooner.

LMAO he was one hell of a liar! That bastard was a tyrant and a dictator. Glad he was shot too bad it didn't happen sooner.
If he hadn't been shot, I think things would be different. He was an eloquent man with decent principles and I salute him.

If he hadn't been shot, I think things would be different. He was an eloquent man with decent principles and I salute him.
Things would have been MUCH better,he had no principles he was a tyrannical dictator and I bet if I showed you a quote he said about blacks you wouldn't care for him so much.

He should get his own, because after they round up all the traitors who launched this COUP, and put them away or execute them, Historians will declare him the Greatest President Ever, and also the longest serving ever, serving 4 straight terms.

I'm convinced, The Original Tree is clearly INSANE.
Due to The COUP uncovered ordered by Obama and Hillary Clinton, Congress will remove Presidential Term Limits, allowing President Trump to run and win 4 consecutive terms on the promise he will completely drain The Swamp and restore America's Faith in their own Government.

Out of all the accounts on this forum, I am most convinced he is a Russianbot.

Due to The COUP uncovered ordered by Obama and Hillary Clinton, Congress will remove Presidential Term Limits, allowing President Trump to run and win 4 consecutive terms on the promise he will completely drain The Swamp and restore America's Faith in their own Government.

Trump is an obese 72 year old, he will not live long enough to last 3.5 more terms.

You Russians are normally better than this.

He's a Plant. Nobody's that stupid.

Possibly, but if so he's clearly incompetent.

There's no way he is an American Patriot.

A tree is a plant.

A tree is a plant.

Trees are wonderful, but not too bright. They can be nothing but a plant.

A plant on the other hand can be many things.

Forum List

Back