The Democrat Party and Paternalistic Slavery of Minorities.

just as a general note-

its always interesting to see folks flounder, in almost every measure that counts the black race in this country is worse off now than they were say in 1975. Almost every single liberal policy enacted to 'help' has also cost them, and some very very dearly.

Unemployment rate among blacks? Lower
HS graduation rates and levels of education? higher
Per capita Incomes? higher
Percent of blacks in poverty? Lower.
Percent of blacks in management positions? Higher
Percent of blacks owning a small business? Higher

What are these measures you speak of?

So blacks "take no responsibility" ad "give no results".

And you wonder why we consider you racist. :cuckoo:

You can't be that stupid can you? Well yes I guess you can. They obviously take no resonsibility if they haven't even graduated high school have they? I mean public school is totally free. Why are you liberals so against everybody BEING THE BEST THEY CAN BE? If you at least graduate from high school, you stand a fighting chance, but without it, you're sunk.

As Reagan once famously sad, "There you go again". Just who the hell is "they"?

I hate to be the one to burst your little bubble but you probably never realized that WHITES collect more public aid than your favorite targets. But here you just want to point your boney finger at blacks. Why is that?

The number of Medicaid recipients has surged in recent years because of high unemployment and a weak economy, but the majority of recipients are white. Nationally, 43 percent of those who received Medicaid in 2009-2010 were non-elderly white Americans, compared to Hispanics, who comprised 28 percent Hispanics and blacks at 22 percent.

What Did Rick Santorum Say? Welfare Comments Scrutinized - ABC News

A better question would be..........

WHY DO THE MOST CONSERVATIVE STATES COLLECT THE MOST WELFARE BENEFITS????

Red States Are The Real Welfare States | Addicting Info

Why are conservative states the biggest drain on our resources?????

Bumped to find an answer to my question......

Again......WHY DO THE MOST CONSERVATIVE STATES COLLECT THE MOST WELFARE BENEFITS????

just as a general note-

its always interesting to see folks flounder, in almost every measure that counts the black race in this country is worse off now than they were say in 1975. Almost every single liberal policy enacted to 'help' has also cost them, and some very very dearly.

Unemployment rate among blacks? Lower
HS graduation rates and levels of education? higher
Per capita Incomes? higher
Percent of blacks in poverty? Lower.
Percent of blacks in management positions? Higher
Percent of blacks owning a small business? Higher

What are these measures you speak of?

He's going to produce the stats.:D

just as a general note-

Add to that, here we have an openly racist member, ala salt jones who doesn't realize,( maybe he does, as I have never heard him say it or a admit it though), that now that the dem. power structure has owned a huge portion of the present black misery and underachievement, yes, his brothers and sisters in the black congressional caucus reside over some and yea,most of the worst pockets of black misery there are, year after year, decade after decade and then, he and his ilk show up and huff and puff that whitey is keeping them down and that its all unfair or the system is rigged against them....

I make 6 figures per year. My parents owned their own business and no one in my family has ever been on welfare. I have never been poor or "down". And provide stats for your 1975 claim.

Blacks are responsible for their our issues, no one else. The bastardization of the black power movement and the "acting white" bullshit played a vastly greater role in black issues than any political party. But keep reading about, while I continue to live, the black community.

Good... I'm happy for you. You should be out there spreading this message, the advantages you had by having a good family structure, and working hard. That is what Obama should be doing as well. Instead all your posts are foul, racist, viscous, bullshit. I don't get that part

just as a general note-

Add to that, here we have an openly racist member, ala salt jones who doesn't realize,( maybe he does, as I have never heard him say it or a admit it though), that now that the dem. power structure has owned a huge portion of the present black misery and underachievement, yes, his brothers and sisters in the black congressional caucus reside over some and yea,most of the worst pockets of black misery there are, year after year, decade after decade and then, he and his ilk show up and huff and puff that whitey is keeping them down and that its all unfair or the system is rigged against them....

I make 6 figures per year. My parents owned their own business and no one in my family has ever been on welfare. I have never been poor or "down". And provide stats for your 1975 claim.

Blacks are responsible for their our issues, no one else. The bastardization of the black power movement and the "acting white" bullshit played a vastly greater role in black issues than any political party. But keep reading about, while I continue to live, the black community.

Good... I'm happy for you. You should be out there spreading this message, the advantages you had by having a good family structure, and working hard. That is what Obama should be doing as well. Instead all your posts are foul, racist, viscous, bullshit. I don't get that part

Because I hate white people. My success in life is because I plan and execute. I taught my kids to work hard, use credit wisely, trust yourself over anyone else and to hate white people. Guess what, no jail. All employed with careers, not just jobs.

Because I hate white people. My success in life is because I plan and execute. I taught my kids to work hard, use credit wisely, trust yourself over anyone else and to hate white people. Guess what, no jail. All employed with careers, not just jobs.

Farrakhan? How do you feel about Jews?

My grandfather was a Sephardi Jew. I miss him.

Why do you hate white people? people whom you don't even know?

More likely they will ignore it.
Unfortunately this thread will likely have a very high read count, but low post count.
It is a difficult subject, especially for liberals to address.
What they have done to the black race is unforgivable, basically bribed them with hand-outs and free housing. And created generations of government dependents carrying little to no self responsibility, a sense of entitlement and free of blame. In other words, an ideal voter class for the Democrat party.

Unforgivable -that sums it up and this article more eloquently states what I've been saying for years. That blacks -or ANY minority in this country -would vote as a bloc is a bad sign indicating an underlying rot and disease indicative of continuing slavery. Blacks are the only race Democrats demand continue voting in a bloc, viciously attacking any black who rejects their paternalistic slavery. We need a second emancipation in this country and it can't come too soon.

There was something majorly wrong in your household if the only way you thought you could keep your kids out of jail and understand the need to get a decent job was to teach them a philosophy of racial hatred. But I bet you believe it is unforgivable crime for a white person to hate blacks for not having white skin and indoctrinate their own children to believe the same thing, right? People like you always use a stomach churning double standard to justify doing the very thing you condemn and would take to the streets in protest -but only if done by a white person. It makes you less than fully human to deny the shared humanity of others -not superior to them. I wonder at your own "intelligence" that you actually believed the way to keep them out of jail and holding a job - was by means or racial hatred. I gave my sons an entirely different message -and got the same results. But they wouldn't dream of hating a man for no reason but his skin color. I made sure of that. Mindless bigotry is still...........mindless. No matter what color your own skin happens to be.

There was something majorly wrong in your household if the only way you thought you could keep your kids out of jail and understand the need to get a decent job was to teach them a philosophy of racial hatred. But I bet you believe it is unforgivable crime for a white person to hate blacks for not having white skin and indoctrinate their own children to believe the same thing, right? People like you always use a stomach churning double standard to justify doing the very thing you condemn and would take to the streets in protest -but only if done by a white person. It makes you less than fully human to deny the shared humanity of others -not superior to them. I wonder at your own "intelligence" that you actually believed the way to keep them out of jail and holding a job - was by means or racial hatred. I gave my sons an entirely different message -and got the same results. But they wouldn't dream of hating a man for no reason but his skin color. I made sure of that. Mindless bigotry is still...........mindless. No matter what color your own skin happens to be.

I don't care what white people teach their kids. It's of no consequence to me. I never said the way to keep them out of jail and working was to hate white people. The way to keep of of jail is to not commit crimes or be in a position where you could be accused of committing a crime. The way to hold a job is to learn a skill, be punctual and work hard. Hating white people is just icing on the cake.

You're right, blacks should vote for the Party that insults them as a group. The GOP only has the best interests of blacks in mind with their insults, after all there is nothing racist about calling a race of people lazy leeches with no self responsibility.

The fact that the Democrat party was a segregationist party for the first 3/4 of the 20th century is inarguable. And this party did a fantastic job of segregating blacks away from whites in the 1950's-the 1960's. The method: federal housing and welfare. Nothing - absolutely NOTHING segregated communities like the cell-like federal housing complexes built and paid for by Democrat policies. And sure enough, by the mid-60's blacks were all corralled up and packed in like sardines away from white neighborhoods. This was absolutely by design. The Democrats of these decades got exactly what they wanted - to live in neighborhoods free of blacks and send their children to schools free of blacks.
It is undeniable - it is what happened. It is like trying to argue that the sky is not blue.
It is what it is.

Deny it.

Don't have to deny anything.

Just the fact that you are accusing blacks of "group mentality" and too ignorant to know when they are supposedly being controlled speaks volumes about you.

When 95% of the people in a particular race consistently vote for one party, "group mentality" seems to be the correct term, and is not the least bit racist.

The Democrat Party and Paternalistic Slavery of Minorities.

Rightists contrive some of the most imaginative nonsense. Must be fun.

According to you I guess if you can't pronounce it - it must be nonsense.
Paternalistic Slavery of Minorities is a pretty good and accurate way to describe what Democratic policies have done to the black race.
Paternalistic - they created a society with decades and generations of dependence on government programs....paternalistic.
Slavery of minorities - as described in the link provided...the old Southern Democratic party physically enslaved the black race - inarguable. The new Democratic party mentally and physically enslaved minorities by segregating them into cell-like federal housing far away from white prosperous neighborhoods and in areas with no opportunities for gainful employment. Thereby the easiest option for them by far is to stay where they are and continue the social programs as a means of survival.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGwsA1V2r4]The Tragedy of Urban Renewal: The destruction and survival of a New York City neighborhood - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2l24xOJzA&feature=related]Thomas Sowell ~ Enough Said - YouTube[/ame]

I have known for a long time that the Democrat Party of the 1960's-70's successfully completed one of the greatest political achievements in American history: Getting black people to vote Democrat.
It should go without saying that this was a truly amazing feat.
And of course to this day minorities still overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
Why?
Recently a black republican wrote a small blog that has found it's way in newspapers columns and think-tank columns, television discussions etc. etc.

Here is a portion of that article:

Why Do Blacks Vote Democrat?
Yeah.....he's so proud o' turning Republican, he's changed his name to "Right Black".

He and the brothers have gotta be laughing-themselves-sick over how much they're shaking-you-"conservatives" DOWN, for the buck$ they are!!!

532.gif

Hell....even Sean Hannity thinks....

....over at FAUX Noise!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
490.gif

Forum List

Back