The delete/keep a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I understand why it was closed. There is another place I hang out at once in awhile and they had the same problem with game threads getting too long. So when it got to so many pages where it began to lag, they would close it and start a new one Part Two, and so on and so forth. Perhaps it can begin anew, or if the original thread has not been womd, the last word on the disappeared thread can be the start of the new thread? And only let it get to a set number of pages...then close it and start Part 3?

Just a suggestion.

I understand why it was closed. There is another place I hang out at once in awhile and they had the same problem with game threads getting too long. So when it got to so many pages where it began to lag, they would close it and start a new one Part Two, and so on and so forth. Perhaps it can begin anew, or if the original thread has not been womd, the last word on the disappeared thread can be the start of the new thread? And only let it get to a set number of pages...then close it and start Part 3?

Just a suggestion.

I enjoy those games as well. The music threads get pretty long and guys just seem to make new ones.

If the old one goes, then can we just make a new one if the old one didn't go because of turmoil?

Just a suggestion.
Yes exactly. The Coffee Shop is the next one we are going to have to split. When they get that big it hammers the database and kills the servers. Feel free to start a Part 2 though!

Just a suggestion.
Yes exactly. The Coffee Shop is the next one we are going to have to split. When they get that big it hammers the database and kills the servers. Feel free to start a Part 2 though!

Done!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/305693-keep-a-word-and-delete-a-word-part-deux.html

^^ shameless plug

:cool:

Just a suggestion.

I have to say, splitting the Coffee Shop is quite a travesty.

:(

Just a suggestion.

Done!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/305693-keep-a-word-and-delete-a-word-part-deux.html

^^ shameless plug

:cool:

maybe instead of trying to steal others ideas, it would have been more polite to ask martex (spelling) to restart HER popular pulled thread as a part deux.

If Mertex wishes, she can create a new one and I'll just get mine removed.

:lmao:

interesting how you answered...

how about you just remove yours and ask her to start her thread over.....

its rather bad form you jumping on her idea and puting it up as your own like that..... very bad form.

who knows.. she may says she does not care if you start the new one or not.... in my opinion its rather insulting to her that you did.

its rather bad form you jumping on her idea and puting it up as your own like that..... very bad form.

who knows.. she may says she does not care if you start the new one or not.... in my opinion its rather insulting to her that you did.

You're insulted over what I did with a thread that was ended?

I posted the link for the fun of the game. Not the ownership of a thread. Hell, you saw what I did with the bird and my poetry thread. I don't think that way.

Now if Mertex wants her thread back and yes it's her thread, then I'll remove mine.

I don't know if what bothers you so much bothers her and she is the OP.

So I'll just wait for what she wants me to do and not you.

:)

You're insulted over what I did with a thread that was ended?

I posted the link for the fun of the game. Not the ownership of a thread. Hell, you saw what I did with the bird and my poetry thread. I don't think that way.

Now if Mertex wants her thread back and yes it's her thread, then I'll remove mine.

I don't know if what bothers you so much bothers her and she is the OP.

So I'll just wait for what she wants me to do and not you.

:)

no..i am insulted for HER. In the writing world we call it plagiarism...taking credit for others work.

yes, i see what you did.... you want a popular thread under you name.... pretty simple as that.....

how about you just man up that what you did was slimy... and ASK her to restart HER popular fun thread.

lol... yes you wait for what she wants..... funny that.... you still stole her thread.

^ Stole her thread? You're insulted for her?

^^ Drama Queen

I messaged her and told her that if she felt insulted that I was sorry. I did this as soon as I read your first post. Now I await her request for me.

five bucks ropey starts the new coffee shop!!!

OK, now I see. You really do see the name on the thread as something that really matters, and more than just a mistake.

OK

I'm not trying to take threads over Syrenn.

If you're that worried and you think I might take over the coffee shop and then *gasp* your thread, then I'll just get the word game one removed.

^^ Drama Queen

I messaged her and told her that if she felt insulted that I was sorry. I did this as soon as I read your first post. Now I await her request for me.

^^ kiss ass

drama queen my ass.... you know i am right.

right... you sent the message.... after you started the thread and got called on it

if you are sorry... you would pull your thread and wait to see if SHE wants to start a new one.....

five bucks ropey starts the new coffee shop!!!

OK, now I see. You really do see the name on the thread as something that really matters, and more than just a mistake.

OK

I'm not trying to take threads over Syrenn.

If you're that worried and you think I might take over the coffee shop and then *gasp* your thread, then I'll just get the word game one removed.

you did

there is no trying.....

you did take her thread over.

^^ Drama Queen

Anyone catch the Irony that Syrenn had to copy the coffee shop thread and make one of her own? Yet that is not "plagiarism" somehow. Ya can't make this stuff up folks.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

^^ Drama Queen

^^ kiss ass

right... you sent the message.... after you started the thread and got called on it

if you are sorry... you would pull your thread and wait to see if SHE wants to start a new one.....

Kiss ass?

I was just trying to be helpful with a game I really do like. I didn't want to see it gone so I recreated the thread.

I then saw that you may have a point for her (and I say may, because I don't know how mertex feels about this and she's the one that matters here, not you) (imho)

Now you're trying to take exception when none is being given.

Yes, so I say you're a drama queen in this case.

^^ Drama Queen

Anyone catch the Irony that Syrenn had to copy the coffee shop thread and make one of her own? Yet that is not "plagiarism" somehow. Ya can't make this stuff up folks.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

And the thread about clanging?

:D

:dance:

I caught both Hypocrisy and Irony.

But still, I messaged Mertex long ago because she does deserve first call on it all.

Last edited:

^^ Drama Queen

^^ kiss ass

Kiss ass?

I was just trying to be helpful with a game I really do like. I didn't want to see it gone so I recreated the thread.

I then saw that you may (and I say may, because I don't know how mertex feels about this and she's the one that matters here, not you) (imho)

ck speaks...and you jumped....no thought to martex at all......

^^ kiss ass

Kiss ass?

I then saw that you may (and I say may, because I don't know how mertex feels about this and she's the one that matters here, not you) (imho)

ck speaks...and you jumped....no thought to martex at all......

^ Drama Queen is Drama Queen

^^ And it's not even your Drama...

...Queen

btw, Grace spoke, not c_k.

^^ Drama Queen

^^ kiss ass

Kiss ass?

I then saw that you may have a point for her (and I say may, because I don't know how mertex feels about this and she's the one that matters here, not you) (imho)

^^ Drama Queen

And the thread about clanging?

:D

:dance:

I caught both Hypocrisy and Irony.

But still, I messaged Mertex long ago because she does deserve first call on it all.

Oh the faux drama!!! Must be a slow day on the internet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back