The delete/keep a word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why it was closed. There is another place I hang out at once in awhile and they had the same problem with game threads getting too long. So when it got to so many pages where it began to lag, they would close it and start a new one Part Two, and so on and so forth. Perhaps it can begin anew, or if the original thread has not been womd, the last word on the disappeared thread can be the start of the new thread? And only let it get to a set number of pages...then close it and start Part 3?

Just a suggestion.
Yes exactly. The Coffee Shop is the next one we are going to have to split. When they get that big it hammers the database and kills the servers. Feel free to start a Part 2 though!

I have to say, splitting the Coffee Shop is quite a travesty.

:(
Yes! I too go back and read every post daily! :lol:

Mertex hasn't been around in a few days and was already PM'd and told about it. I can understand her getting first shot at it and I can completely understand why the Coffee Shop and Tavern need the same thread author unless that person decides to give it to someone else. That makes sense. But if Mertex isn't around, I can't imagine she would care if someone else started it. I know I wouldn't.

Just my two cents for what it's worth. Seems people want to play this game now.

edited to add: In the first post, the new author can give Mertex credit-that seems fair.

Last edited:
Mertex hasn't been around in a few days and was already PM'd and told about it. I can understand her getting first shot at it and I can completely understand why the Coffee Shop and Tavern need the same thread author unless that person decides to give it to someone else. That makes sense. But if Mertex isn't around, I can't imagine she would care if someone else started it. I know I wouldn't.

edited to add: In the first post, the new author can give Mertex credit-that seems fair.

they should just cut her op out and start a new thread.......

@ mertex. If its not up and running when I get home tonight I will post it

If someone starts it before me I will have your back, but I do think mertex needs credit given on the opening post.

Ok I did it.

Beat me up if you want too, but lets get this thing going

I want NO rep for doing it, rep mertex when she reappears as a sign of appreciation. If she wants to start a new one when she comes back we can simply ignore mine.

It's in the flame zone

@ mertex. If its not up and running when I get home tonight I will post it

If someone starts it before me I will have your back, but I do think mertex needs credit given on the opening post.

[MENTION=43245]Pop23[/MENTION] Pop, you can't have a space between @ and the members name you're aimin' at...it don't work thataway!..and ya gotta get the name zachery right...caps and awl...

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] works
@ mertex don't

Here's lookin @you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8]I Dont Care Anymore[/ame]

:redface:

I lied.

I do care.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back