The definitive documents of the 1948 war

Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen
:lol: The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism. :lol:
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDXBM98xjDI&feature=related]39 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly
:lol: I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria. :lol:
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s.

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying the Palestinian flag.

Picture8703.jpg

Your source is full of crap.

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: The Myth Of Palestine And Palestinians
:lol: There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. :lol:
Myths of the Middle East

Last edited:
Again , you argument holds no water , as i told you before Self-determination is the principle in international law that nations have the right to freely choose their sovereignty and international political status with no external compulsion or external interference.

The basis of your argument is false interpretation of the term 'self-determination', unlike before it's now clear that you are doing it on purpose.

"Self-determination is the principle in international law that nations have the right to freely choose their sovereignty and international political status with no external compulsion or external interference."

Self-determination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doesn't that mean no foreigners?

No, it means that a nation can determinate it's own international political status without external compulsion or interference of other nations...
It doesn't talk about land , nor foreigners or natives.
"external interference" refers to other nations and not foreigners...

So, a foreign nation would not be foreigners?:confused:

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying the Palestinian flag.

Picture8703.jpg

Your source is full of crap.
PFUCKTARD

Cambridge University Press
In Ottoman times [400 years duration, prior to World War I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Says the guy who posted a fake map of Israel.

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara
:lol: Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: The Myth Of Palestine And Palestinians
:lol: There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. :lol:
Myths of the Middle East

Israel continues to deny the Palestinians the right to self-determination by claiming an historical right to Palestine. This claim, however, has no basis in international law.

The Palestinians were not part of another existing sovereign state in 1922 or 1928 or 1948. They are independent indigenous peoples who have lived in Palestine since time immemorial, although they have sometimes been occupied by others.

Before 1928, title to territory could be acquired by the use of force or through conquest. The 1928 Kellogg-Briand Pact, which created key principles of international law, brought about a change whereby the acquisition of territory by force was no longer lawful.

Just a few years before this treaty was adopted, Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire and then, at the end of World War I, occupied by the British. The British, however, never annexed Palestine nor exercised permanent sovereignty over it. Instead, they agreed to govern Palestine as a temporary mandate. As a consequence, the right to self-determination remained with the indigenous peoples without interruption at the end of World War I and after that transferred to a mandate holder, to be held in trust for the Palestinians and not given away to third parties as it was.

Who inhabited Palestine hundreds or thousands of years ago is irrelevant. What is relevant for international law is the nature of the government just before and just after 1928, and who were the indigenous peoples at this time. It is also relevant to understand whether these peoples ever voluntarily gave up their right to self-determination.

Self-determination: the Palestinian trump card - Opinion - Ahram Online

Palestinian Refugees Frozen In Time, Addicted To Pity'
The Arab countries love the Palestinians, praise them and pray for them. They just don’t want them moving permanently into their neighbourhoods’

Refugees? Canadians, even if their families have lived here for centuries, know something about refugees. We know Hungarians, we know Vietnamese, we know many others. We admire their energy and their accomplishments. Observing them can be a bracing lesson in human tenacity under adverse circumstances.

But that pattern doesn’t cover Palestinian refugees. They are a special case. For many reasons, various populations across the planet are displaced; only the Palestinians cling to their “refugee” status decade after decade. They present themselves as helpless victims of Israeli aggression. They await rescue — as they have been awaiting it for three generations, since Israel was founded in 1948. Members of other history-battered groups choose to live by an urgent ethic: Get up, get going, make a new life. Palestinians have a different approach: Sit down, wait, stay angry till the world provides for you.

Arab governments “are rich enough to have economically solved the Palestinian refugee problem decades ago.” The 5,000 or so members of the Saudi royal family could probably handle it by themselves

Why haven’t they done so? They much prefer to let Palestinians remain poor. Every wretched, ill-fed and ill-housed Palestinian can be used as a living rebuke to Israel.

The Palestinians are the only people who have their own private section of the UN, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). It defines “refugee” as someone who lived in Palestine between June, 1946, and May, 1948, and “lost both their homes and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli conflict.” The definition includes all their descendants. Entirely credible numbers don’t exist, but UNRWA believes there were 711,000 such refugees in 1948, and now more than 4.7-million.

The Arab countries love the Palestinians, praise them and pray for them. They just don’t want them moving permanently into their neighbourhoods. The Arab League advises Arab states to deny citizenship to Palestinians, “to avoid dissolution of their identity and protect their right to return to their homeland.” They pretend it’s a favour. It also means Arabs can hire Palestinian workers when they need them and send them home when the economy sags.

The treatment of the Palestinians has become a major crime of omission committed by the rich Arabs against the poor in collusion with the UN. It has created a permanent underclass, living on meagre public assistance, growing more numerous every day but never put in a position where they can create a healthy, productive community. They are permanent grudge-bearers, who teach their children to yearn for a lost paradise.

The enemies of Israel have taught the world to pity the Palestinians and grant them an almost sacred position among the victims of colonialism. They deserve pity, of course, but pity for what their fellow Arabs have done to them.

Robert Fulford: Palestinian refugees frozen in time, addicted to pity | Full Comment | National Post

Is it racist to criticize the Palestinians as the world's most tiresome crybabies with a bogus cause and a plight that's entirely self-inflicted? The Palestinian cause is a lie. They could have had peace ten times over if they wanted it, but, they don't want peace, they want victory and they won't be happy until Israel is wiped from the map....driven by crude, irrational, religious hatred.

This is not about territory and it's certainly isn't about justice or human rights because Arab societies don't know the meaning of those words.It's about Jew-hatred as mandated by the Koran and as preached in the mosques and taught to the children in Arab countries day in and day out generation after poisoned generation.

We need to do the Arabs a huge favor and tell them the truth they so badly need to hear, that their hatred is the cause of their misery. They've become prisoners of it. It has come to define their very identity. And, until they can find a way to remove this ugly stain from their hearts they will always be chained to it and they and their children will never be free, Arab spring or no Arab spring.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1N1zhUm84w]The great Palestinian lie - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube

The Misery of Arabs/Apple R&D In Israel :lol: :clap2:
Apple will open a research and development center in Israel that will focus on semiconductors

The R&D center in Herzliya, Israel’s version of Silicon Valley, would be Apple’s first outside California

Earlier this week, Israeli media reported Apple was in advanced talks to buy Anobit, an Israeli maker of flash storage technology, for $400-$500 million

It is so sad and frustrating to see APPLE investing in Israel, while we as Arabs are not able to attract these investments to our countries! I don’t know what our leaders are doing to create proper environment for such investments!

I would prefer seeing APPLE as well as MICROSOFT having their R&D in Lebanon or any other Arab Country instead of being in ISRAEL!

WISH THE ARAB LEADERS WILL WAKE UP AND CARE FOR DEVELOPING THEIR COUNTRIES AND SOCIETIES INSTEAD OF APPLYING DICTATORSHIP AND KILL THEIR PEOPLE!

The Misery of Arabs ! Apple R&D in ISRAEL! | What do You Think ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]

Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million.
Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube
Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make
Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube
Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make

The Weizmann Institute of Science is the best academic institution to work for outside the US, according to Scientist magazine’s annual survey of the “best places to work in academia”. It is up from second place in 2010 and 2009.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk80WA0_2BQ]Israel's Weizmann Institute Named Best Research Institute Outside the U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

What will these investors do when they find out that their investments are actually in Palestine?

What will these investors do when they find out that their investments are actually in Palestine?

palestine was Israel. The Romans invented palestine to rename Israel, 1000 years after the Jews established Israel, during the Roman Empire, which dissolved 1500 years ago.

palestine wasn't really created by fakestinians.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Professor of Religion, Boston University; Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University; Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Random House, Inc. Academic Resources | Augustine and the Jews by Paula Fredriksen

PBS...
The Roman response to the Jewish revolt against Rome was massive. Hadrian's wrath knew no bounds. He even sought to erase the Jewish People from world memory, changing the name of their country from Judaea to Syria Palaestina.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuQ4hggc5A]Ancient Refuge in The Holy Land. NOVA 2004 3/6 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back