The defect of the (parasite) progressive's thinking on Corporations

The corporations are the parasites.

The people do the work.

Really? "The people" just pull heavy machinery, raw materials, and supercomputers out of their back pockets and work?

Then they collect from the customers, pay the taxes and utilities, the health insurance, and keep what's left?

No need for anyone else?

Sorry, my friend, you are wrong.

It was the banks on Wall Street that ran a $512 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme, not the people.

That is so weak..

Corporations are made up of people... not robots.

People who took their capital ($$$$$) and put it on the line to start up a "corporation" to employ lots of people, and put lots of money in said peoples hands. Join us and make some of your own. Just leave me and mine alone...

Is this how it works in your world?
Their is a need for a product.... Then some evil capitalist takes his magical money tree, and picks magic money leaves off and magically products appear that we the poor huddled masses go buy in order to feed that magic money tree... really? :cuckoo:

Sorry, my friend, you are wrong.

It was the banks on Wall Street that ran a $512 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme, not the people.

With securitized (worthless) mortgages government backed.

So what?

It was the corporations on Wall Street that stole the money. And they knew exactly what they were doing.

Likewise Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

So our two biggest problems, the economic collapse and the National Debt are the direct result of corporate lobbyists and the tax cut and spend policies of Reagan and the Bushes.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Nah, they are the result of government interfering in markets that would not otherwise harm themselves or anyone else, or ever did before this.

Last edited:
Profits mean tax revenue, contributions to "infrastructure" that would be unachievable without the voluntary collectivism of the corporation, yielding far more wealth than its parts alone.

Not quite sure what you are saying here. What contributions to infrastructure? Are you saying they donate money to fix transportation, etc.? What wealth and what parts alone?

They pay taxes on every plot of land they sit on, and everyone who works there, and every bit of personal property they own, everything they sell and buy.

Exactly!!!!

How the Hell does the gov't get their money?????? From us, and our employer!!!!!

Good Gawd you libs are dumb tonite.

Great job Revere!

With securitized (worthless) mortgages government backed.

So what?

It was the corporations on Wall Street that stole the money. And they knew exactly what they were doing.

Likewise Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

So our two biggest problems, the economic collapse and the National Debt are the direct result of corporate lobbyists and the tax cut and spend policies of Reagan and the Bushes.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Nah, they are the result of government interfering in markets that would not otherwise harm themselves or anyone else, or ever did.

Hardly.

Phil Gramm snuck an amendment into a spending bill on the day before Christmas recess in 1999 that deregulated the financial industry. This deregulation led to the creation of the derivative scheme that destroyed the economy.

For 60 years the firewalls that had been in place protected the economy from such a collapse. Once they were gone, the hedge fund managers were free to steal the life savings of tens of millions of Americans.

The lack of government regulations is the problem. Business without regulations is a crime syndicate.

That's government, breaking something that worked.

No, corporate lobbyists and Republicans deregulated industry, so they could steal from the average citizen.

It's what they do.

Now the Big Oil Koch brothers have created the Tea Party, so they can continue to deregulate industry and steal and pollute.

They pay taxes on every plot of land they sit on, and everyone who works there, and every bit of personal property they own, everything they sell and buy.

So these taxes, outweighs what? Like did they pay for their ME war? Did the profits somehow go to workers, or go to stockholders, CEOs & Boardmembers? Obviously it didn't go to hire more workers or raise wages or give benefits. In most cases they are a paying a piddly amount of taxes, which have been going down for the last 50 years, while subsidies, bonuses, and other corporate welfare assistance has been going up. Looks to me like the worker is paying taxes that are used to insure he has a job for the piggy corporations. Kinda like union dues.

Yeah, they paid for more of the war than you did. Every CEO pays income taxes too. More than you.

Are you the same guy from arguewitheveryone?

If you are, you don't even live in the US anymore.

So these taxes, outweighs what? Like did they pay for their ME war? Did the profits somehow go to workers, or go to stockholders, CEOs & Boardmembers? Obviously it didn't go to hire more workers or raise wages or give benefits. In most cases they are a paying a piddly amount of taxes, which have been going down for the last 50 years, while subsidies, bonuses, and other corporate welfare assistance has been going up. Looks to me like the worker is paying taxes that are used to insure he has a job for the piggy corporations. Kinda like union dues.

:rofl:

YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT DONT YOU?

:lol:

Yeah, they paid for more of the war than you did. Every CEO pays income taxes too. More than you.

No he lives in mommy's basement... Im sure of it. :clap2:

We can't regulate if Americans want a capitalist system. You have to trust the corporations to do the right thing and use consumerism if you oppose it, to not buy from them. This seems to be the key to stopping corporate aid. IMO

1. You haven't a clue what I pay.
2. Yes, same guy.
3. Wrong again. I have been back since last December.

Why should I have paid anything for the war? I didn't make any gains, the war did nothing for me. So you are saying the corporation has a long way to go before their taxes show a benefit to the American citizen again. At least be honest about it.

Do you pay as much taxes as the company in this building?

kmart.JPG

No he lives in mommy's basement... Im sure of it. :clap2:

Actually I am living between your mommys legs, and she likes it. :lol:

So tell us Swami, what else do you think you know, crack head......

swami-crystal-ball.jpg

:rofl:

YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT DONT YOU?

NO, I LIVE BETWEEN YOUR MOMMYS LEGS, AND SHE LIKES IT. :lol::lol::clap2:

How can you say corporations are paying their fair share of taxes, when it has been going down as the GDP goes up for the last 50 years??

corptaxrates2.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum List

Back