The defect of the (parasite) progressive's thinking on Corporations

That's government, breaking something that worked.
And there it is again, the GOP breaks something that works and the CON$ervoFascists blame "Government."

The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
P. J. O'Rourke

The wealth of corporations is unparallelled, except perhaps, some governments. For the (parasite) progressive, it's the goose that lays the golden egg. Profits mean tax revenue, contributions to "infrastructure" that would be unachievable without the voluntary collectivism of the corporation, yielding far more wealth than its parts alone.

But the (parasite) progressive wants to kill corporations?
Whew!!

I'd always assumed Glenn Beck was a aberration (regarding the number o' burnt-out/delusional alcoholic-"conservatives").

You've proven otherwise.

Progressives want to kill corporations?

Yeah....that makes a lot o' sense.

:rolleyes:

killing corporations must mean demanding accountability for when they destroy the gulf of mexico. i wonder how many workers would die, were corporations not required to abide by regulations? this op writer has taken a great leap of faith. he might as well leave his wallet on the sidewalk and trust that no one will pick it up, simply because it's unethical and everybody walking by knows better. corporations are the most honest form of capitalism, and the big bad government is raining on their parade by not believing that they wont fuck up. boo-hoo.

With securitized (worthless) mortgages government backed.

So what?

It was the corporations on Wall Street that stole the money. And they knew exactly what they were doing.

Likewise Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

So our two biggest problems, the economic collapse and the National Debt are the direct result of corporate lobbyists and the tax cut and spend policies of Reagan and the Bushes.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Nah, they are the result of government interfering in markets that would not otherwise harm themselves or anyone else, or ever did before this.

....Especially if we can eliminate all references to The Depression (from those Texas-approved History-books). :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6whSWn1RRM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmN866wOrH8&feature=related[/ame]

(....But, you wannabe-"conservatives" go-ahead & "privatize" your retirement-buck$!! :rolleyes: )

Yeah....let's hear it for Phil Gramm....who'd revolutionized ripping-off the U.S. economy!!!!!!!

"The repeal of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933 effectively removed the separation that previously existed between Wall $treet inve$tment bank$ and depo$itory bank$ and has been blamed by some for exacerbating the damage caused by the collapse of the subprime mortgage market that led to the Financial crisis of 2007–2010. The potential to make enormous profits trading mortgage-backed securities with artificially high ratings encouraged banks to take on otherwise intolerable risk in the form of bad loans. The ease with which people were obtaining home loans contributed to an artificial housing boom and exacerbated the inevitable decline.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iHksmF7m4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEh1ODkdn14[/ame]​

Last edited:
The wealth of corporations is unparallelled, except perhaps, some governments. For the (parasite) progressive, it's the goose that lays the golden egg. Profits mean tax revenue, contributions to "infrastructure" that would be unachievable without the voluntary collectivism of the corporation, yielding far more wealth than its parts alone.

But the (parasite) progressive wants to kill corporations? Why?

Only reason I can think of is they think they can replace the abundance of the voluntary collectivism of the corporation with their own, failed compusory collectivism.

They hate them because they work.

Umm the GM Bailout? TARP?
"Too big to let fail" ring a bell?

Those were progressive initiatves, not conservative policies. Government interference in those markets finally crashed them.

Yeah......just ask Phil Gramm, right?????

:rolleyes:

September 16, 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWd7Rp3Zkn8[/ame]​

Yeah smart.

Put all your confidence in organizations operating with all the social conscious of cockroaches.

That'll work out real well for us, I'm sure.

Corporations should be treated like royalty in a country that owes its advancement to the abundance it has.

America's economic greatness has always been despite corporations, not because of them.

The remarkable prosperity and scope of the American working/middle class, for example, historically, has always come from battles with the corporations; it has come despite the efforts of corporations to prevent it.

You only need look at the places in the world where the working classes have not won their battles with the corporations to see the truth in this.

Last edited:
Corporations should be treated like royalty in a country that owes its advancement to the abundance it has.

America's economic greatness has always been despite corporations, not because of them.

The remarkable prosperity and scope of the American working/middle class, for example, historically, has always come from battles with the corporations; it has come despite the efforts of corporations to prevent it.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRoVTu2izx0&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited:

Bingo!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUpTJg2EBpw[/ame]

Bingo!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUpTJg2EBpw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVu9f_OZ-c&feature=related[/ame]​

Does anyone else know that the US government ordered a bombing strike by aircraft on striking coal miners in VA/WVA?

Progressivism relies on a compliant productive class from which it ingests its blood meal.

Now, it wants to kill it.

Like I said you haven't the faintest idea what a progressive is.

Progressives gave you a minimum wage, the weekend, the end of child labor, the ballot initiative, paid vacation, days off, workplace rights and bargaining rights.

Progressives are NOT partisan and are NOT democrats or liberals.

You don't know and you don't care what progressives are or aren't , you just want to rewrite reality and history to serve your sick political agenda.

Get thee behind me Satan's disciple/partisan/shill!

Progressives also gave us the Health Care Reform Bill that will kill America and Abortion on demand.

There is some good in all philosophies, but there is also bad in each.

Immie

Unregulated capitalism is as just bad for the common man as government ownership of the means of production. Neither exist in this country and probably never will. The United States is one of the most capitalist countries in the world and will remain so.

Except that the US is 0% capitalist. There are absolutely no free markets in the US, a prerequisite for capitalism to exist.
If you speaking of pure unregulated capitalism, you are probably correct. I can't think of any country where it exists. Even in countries such as Singapore, Australia, or Hong Kong (technical part of China) they operate under government regulations.

But the (parasite) progressive wants to kill corporations? Why?

Only reason I can think of is they think they can replace the abundance of the voluntary collectivism of the corporation with their own, failed compusory collectivism.

They hate them because they work.

cartoon026.jpg

Progressivism relies on a compliant productive class from which it ingests its blood meal.

Progressives gave you a minimum wage, the weekend, the end of child labor, the ballot initiative, paid vacation, days off, workplace rights and bargaining rights.

You don't know and you don't care what progressives are or aren't , you just want to rewrite reality and history to serve your sick political agenda.

It's amusing how liberal government leeches, who don't have two nickles to rub together, give us lessons on business administration.

~Mark

It's amusing how liberal government leeches, who don't have two nickles to rub together, give us lessons on business administration.

~Mark
It's even more amusing how lazy CON$ervoFascist slackers, who don't have two pennies to rub together, pretend to be more financially successful then the so called "Limousine Liberals." :rofl:

It's even more amusing how lazy CON$ervoFascist slackers, who don't have two pennies to rub together, pretend to be more financially successful then the so called "Limousine Liberals." :rofl:

Wait.... I thought you dumbasses said the Repubs had all the money.

I mean dont they have all those evil capitalists keeping them rich?

:lol:

Wait.... I thought you dumbasses said the Repubs had all the money.

I mean dont they have all those evil capitalists keeping them rich?

:lol:
No it's CON$ who claim Republicans have all the money.

CON$ claim at the same time that "Welfare Queen" "Limousine Liberals" have no money at all and are the wealthiest people on Earth, depending on which day of the week it is. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back