The defect of the (parasite) progressive's thinking on Corporations

The wealth of corporations is unparallelled, except perhaps, some governments. For the (parasite) progressive, it's the goose that lays the golden egg. Profits mean tax revenue, contributions to "infrastructure" that would be unachievable without the voluntary collectivism of the corporation, yielding far more wealth than its parts alone.

But the (parasite) progressive wants to kill corporations? Why?

Only reason I can think of is they think they can replace the abundance of the voluntary collectivism of the corporation with their own, failed compusory collectivism.

They hate them because they work.

It's refreshing seeing an honest person bow down before their corporate masters. Perhaps they will leave you a few crumbs? A bit of cake? A bean?

Learn this position. They like it best. You will be able to receive what they want to give you.

Surya%20Namaskar5.jpg

and all those businesses would be gone... and those jobs lost if the rightwingnut liars had their way.

they are playing both sides on this.
They were for TARP.
they are now attempting to rewrite history.

Who was for TARP? Gee, government crashed the banking system by forcing them to lend to uncreditworthy borrowers. It was mighty white of government to try and fix it, feckless as it was.

LMAO! Who was for TARP and then proceeds to rationalize why we needed TARP.

Good one. Thanks

They were for TARP.

Who was for TARP? Gee, government crashed the banking system by forcing them to lend to uncreditworthy borrowers. It was mighty white of government to try and fix it, feckless as it was.

Good one. Thanks

Who was for TARP? The government that crashed the system they attempted to fix with TARP, that's who.

Obama thinks TARP worked, too.

Good one. Thanks

Who was for TARP? The government that crashed the system they attempted to fix with TARP, that's who.

Obama thinks TARP worked, too.

Like Bush? McCain? McConnel?

I was always against TARP.
I do not believe in too big to let fail.

The wealth of corporations is unparallelled, except perhaps, some governments. For the (parasite) progressive, it's the goose that lays the golden egg. Profits mean tax revenue, contributions to "infrastructure" that would be unachievable without the voluntary collectivism of the corporation, yielding far more wealth than its parts alone.

Only reason I can think of is they think they can replace the abundance of the voluntary collectivism of the corporation with their own, failed compusory collectivism.

You have no idea what a progressive is and yet you hate them. (too much Glenn Beck!)

Are you a brainwashed ideologue?

Rhetorical question, I am sure that you are.

Unregulated capitalism is as just bad for the common man as government ownership of the means of production. Neither exist in this country and probably never will. The United States is one of the most capitalist countries in the world and will remain so.

Unregulated capitalism is as just bad for the common man as government ownership of the means of production. Neither exist in this country and probably never will. The United States is one of the most capitalist countries in the world and will remain so.

Except that the US is 0% capitalist. There are absolutely no free markets in the US, a prerequisite for capitalism to exist.

You have no idea what a progressive is and yet you hate them. (too much Glenn Beck!)

Are you a brainwashed ideologue?

Rhetorical question, I am sure that you are.

Progressivism relies on a compliant productive class from which it ingests its blood meal.

Now, it wants to kill it.

Progressivism relies on a compliant productive class from which it ingests its blood meal.

Like I said you haven't the faintest idea what a progressive is.

Progressives gave you a minimum wage, the weekend, the end of child labor, the ballot initiative, paid vacation, days off, workplace rights and bargaining rights.

Progressives are NOT partisan and are NOT democrats or liberals.

You don't know and you don't care what progressives are or aren't , you just want to rewrite reality and history to serve your sick political agenda.

Get thee behind me Satan's disciple/partisan/shill!

Last edited:

Like I said you haven't the faintest idea what a progressive is.

Progressives gave you a minimum wage, the weekend, the end of child labor, the ballot initiative, paid vacation, days off, workplace rights and bargaining rights.

Progressives are NOT partisan and are NOT democrats or liberals.

You don't know and you don't care, you just wants rewrite reality to serve your sick political agenda.

Get thee behind me Satan's disciple/partisan!

So they're done now? They don't have any further agenda to advance?

Or do they favor, say, government run health care, card check, or government energy policy?

Is it rewriting reality to state that the country is in the toilet thanks to the endless demands progressives have on the productive class?

and all those businesses would be gone... and those jobs lost if the rightwingnut liars had their way.

They were for TARP.

I love how every time the GOP screws up CON$ say the Government screwed up. It was Bush's ADDI that changed the rules and made no down payment loans to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth.

Forum List

Back