The Decades The GOP Spent Brainwashing Their Base Has Come Back To Bite Them

I don't think it's the party. I think it's conservative radio, and then later conservative internet.

Yes, I would agree there. It's actually not the party, and this is an important distinction to make. It is a combination of years and years of the 24/7 brainwashing cycle of Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and now prominent conservative internet (Breitbart, etc.) and the new 'alt-right' movement which is a movement everyone needs to be well versed in, as it is especially hostile and aggressive.

I'll guarantee you that many in the actual party have had VERY mixed feelings regarding Rush & friends for decades, and never more than this very moment.

Rush pales in comparison to some of the extreme rightist speak that has emerged online in just the past several years. I've never seen it escalate to such levels. And yes, Rush was always a bit polarizing among our conservative friends.

I'd go so far as to say that the Republican party -- as far to the right as it's moved -- is actually not a suitable party for this new brand of conservatism. There probably should be a new party, even further to the right and up in totalitarian land for these angry fucks.
The alt-right is nothing more than the by-product of the modern Democrat party's extreme hatred of every day white people who have done absolutely nothing to Democrats or their agenda for decades now.

Thinkprogress and other white hating sites need to stop whining and take their punishment.

Wrong. The "alt-right" movement is nothing more than the by-product of a bunch of Asperger as fuck loser virgins getting together to whine and bitch about how no women want anything to do with them and to bond over hate and racism as they masturbate with their own tears. In other words, it was a movement born out of faggotry -- which is why you fit right in.

I don't think it's the party. I think it's conservative radio, and then later conservative internet.

Yes, I would agree there. It's actually not the party, and this is an important distinction to make. It is a combination of years and years of the 24/7 brainwashing cycle of Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and now prominent conservative internet (Breitbart, etc.) and the new 'alt-right' movement which is a movement everyone needs to be well versed in, as it is especially hostile and aggressive.

I'll guarantee you that many in the actual party have had VERY mixed feelings regarding Rush & friends for decades, and never more than this very moment.

Rush pales in comparison to some of the extreme rightist speak that has emerged online in just the past several years. I've never seen it escalate to such levels. And yes, Rush was always a bit polarizing among our conservative friends.

I'd go so far as to say that the Republican party -- as far to the right as it's moved -- is actually not a suitable party for this new brand of conservatism. There probably should be a new party, even further to the right and up in totalitarian land for these angry fucks.
The alt-right is nothing more than the by-product of the modern Democrat party's extreme hatred of every day white people who have done absolutely nothing to Democrats or their agenda for decades now.

Thinkprogress and other white hating sites need to stop whining and take their punishment.

Wrong. The "alt-right" movement is nothing more than the by-product of a bunch of Asperger as fuck loser virgins getting together to whine and bitch about how no women want anything to do with them and to bond over hate and racism as they masturbate with their own tears. In other words, it was a movement born out of faggotry -- which is why you fit right in.
So Thinkprogress is the alt-right movement?

I could get more women in my sleep than a pansy ass,cuckold, white liberal boy like you could ever get in your lifetime.

I could get more women in my sleep than a pansy ass,cuckold, white liberal boy like you could ever get in your lifetime.

:laugh2:

What a faggot.

Blow up dolls, and Prostitutes do not count!

( Could not resist even though I should! )

Look everyone, they let her use the computer at the home today. How fun for her. It's almost like she is a functional adult, but then you read the drivel and it is clear she isn't.

The Rightwing media has spent twenty years creating this monster and feeding it propaganda and myths

Republicans have exploited this beast to win seats in Congress

Now the beast is out of control and the result is ....TRUMP

For many years the Republican Party spent their time carefully persuading their right wing voter base that racial and religious intolerance were the sincerest form of patriotism, that women should be grateful to be second class citizens (after all, they could be relegated to third or fourth class), and how hatred for poor people, the disabled, and the elderly poor “welfare queens” was a conservative virtue. This GOP brainwashing of the right wing was phenomenally successful.

The unreasonable negativity and resentment cultivated in millions of right-wingers became an efficient political tool used by Republican politicians. But unlike Trump, the Republicans were subtle and maintained a consistent level in the simmering rage they’d created in white conservatives. Right-wingers were told the United States was to be theirs exclusively, but it was the enemies of conservatism keeping this goal just out of reach.

Donald Trump studied what the GOP had accomplished, and understood the 2016 Presidential Election was the perfect time to turn up the heat on that simmering rage of the white conservatives, and turn it into boiling hatred.

Trump has thrown the subtle methods of controlling the simple minds the right-wingers out the window. He employs in-your-face hate speech that conservatives see as vindication for their racist, bigoted, sexist, and religious intolerant feelings. Those people supporting Trump believe he has freed them to openly express views that must be kept bottled-up in polite society.

Trump’s bombast has convinced these simple-minded folks that he alone has the willingness and ability to “take back THEIR country” and drive all others out.

White supremacist groups, as well as many rank-and-file Republican voters, have interpreted their own certainty in Trump’s hate speech and obscene rhetoric as the American public’s total acceptance of white supremacists’ philosophies.

Decades of GOP propaganda, unfulfilled promises, and inaction at the federal level on issues like abortion, immigration reform, the ending of social programs, etc. left most conservatives wanting a hero.

Trump made himself that hero by using wild promises, claims, and accusations which, after a few months, “let the dogs out”. These are the vicious, conservative dogs Republican leaders had kept under strict control for many, many years.

As their hero, his fans know Trump will definitely “take back the CONSERVATIVES’ country” for them, something the Republican establishment never really put much effort into accomplishing.

Trump’s political style has created many changes in the GOP’s voter base in the past few months. Or, his political style has exposed many ugly, uncivilized flaws already existing in that base that had, until now, been kept hidden.

Trump’s repulsive Presidential campaign opened the door to what rational people see as a disgusting philosophical change for conservatism, and it will be necessary in future GOP political campaigns to acknowledge this change.

Trump’s effects on the Republican Party is going to haunt party leaders for years.

So Much For Dog Whistles. Trump Has Now Fully Embraced White Nationalists. — ThinkProgress

Clearly it already has. There is a 200 foot high Tsunami that is gong to hit the Republican party on election night. The Republican party has been shattered into pieces by the Reich wing of the party you are referring too. Their leaders are Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, including those on FOX News and all the others that have filled their audiences with 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. They have been brainwashed and it's come full circle to bite them right in the ass.
23456277210800-05231901.jpg

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is the party of Trump. The party of ignorance, anger, bigotry, oppression & extremism.

sw0302cd_590_356.jpg

And it couldn't be better stated that from a friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:
Republicans will think that Trump was an anomaly and everything will go back to normal once Trump is humiliated in November

But the crazy base still thinks they can demand the impossible and that any attempt to negotiate with Democrats is grounds for being driven from the party

As usual, none of the right-wingers responding to the OP offer any facts to refute any part of it. Why, because everything said is the truth, paragraph by paragraph.

Whenever conservatives come up against the truth it always stops the dead in their tracks. When they are confronted by the truth, as we see so often on these message boards, it leaves them nothing to say but their typical nonsense.

There is no need to respond to the silly drivel spit out by one of the most biased websites around. The difference between opinion and fact obviously escapes you but then....you are a Lefty and therefore as brainwashed as one can be.

Republicans will think that Trump was an anomaly and everything will go back to normal once Trump is humiliated in November

But the crazy base still thinks they can demand the impossible and that any attempt to negotiate with Democrats is grounds for being driven from the party

It's just ignorance, they forget that Reagan got things done working with a hostile congress for 8 years. You have to be able to negotiate for the good of the country--and the Reich wing doesn't understand that.

They have been spoon fed this anger from Reich wing talk show hosts. They think that since they had a small majority in the Senate and a larger one in the House, that they could repeal O-care with Obama in the oval office--LOL. They don't understand basic civics.

The Tea Party are the dumbest people on planet earth
--and it's because they put their full faith & trust into these Political entertainment programs on radio and FOX--and refuse to do any of their own homework or investigate the issues themselves.

Why the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Primarily because they no longer have the demographics to reach 270 EV

But even if they get an attractive candidate, they still must deal with a batshit crazy base that is looking for the next Trump

For many years the Republican Party spent their time carefully persuading their right wing voter base that racial and religious intolerance were the sincerest form of patriotism, that women should be grateful to be second class citizens (after all, they could be relegated to third or fourth class), and how hatred for poor people, the disabled, and the elderly poor “welfare queens” was a conservative virtue. This GOP brainwashing of the right wing was phenomenally successful.

The unreasonable negativity and resentment cultivated in millions of right-wingers became an efficient political tool used by Republican politicians. But unlike Trump, the Republicans were subtle and maintained a consistent level in the simmering rage they’d created in white conservatives. Right-wingers were told the United States was to be theirs exclusively, but it was the enemies of conservatism keeping this goal just out of reach.

Donald Trump studied what the GOP had accomplished, and understood the 2016 Presidential Election was the perfect time to turn up the heat on that simmering rage of the white conservatives, and turn it into boiling hatred.

Trump has thrown the subtle methods of controlling the simple minds the right-wingers out the window. He employs in-your-face hate speech that conservatives see as vindication for their racist, bigoted, sexist, and religious intolerant feelings. Those people supporting Trump believe he has freed them to openly express views that must be kept bottled-up in polite society.

Trump’s bombast has convinced these simple-minded folks that he alone has the willingness and ability to “take back THEIR country” and drive all others out.

White supremacist groups, as well as many rank-and-file Republican voters, have interpreted their own certainty in Trump’s hate speech and obscene rhetoric as the American public’s total acceptance of white supremacists’ philosophies.

Decades of GOP propaganda, unfulfilled promises, and inaction at the federal level on issues like abortion, immigration reform, the ending of social programs, etc. left most conservatives wanting a hero.

Trump made himself that hero by using wild promises, claims, and accusations which, after a few months, “let the dogs out”. These are the vicious, conservative dogs Republican leaders had kept under strict control for many, many years.

As their hero, his fans know Trump will definitely “take back the CONSERVATIVES’ country” for them, something the Republican establishment never really put much effort into accomplishing.

Trump’s political style has created many changes in the GOP’s voter base in the past few months. Or, his political style has exposed many ugly, uncivilized flaws already existing in that base that had, until now, been kept hidden.

Trump’s repulsive Presidential campaign opened the door to what rational people see as a disgusting philosophical change for conservatism, and it will be necessary in future GOP political campaigns to acknowledge this change.

Trump’s effects on the Republican Party is going to haunt party leaders for years.

So Much For Dog Whistles. Trump Has Now Fully Embraced White Nationalists. — ThinkProgress

And the moon is made of green cheese, cows fly and Fort Knox is giving away free samples.

You know I'm always so impressed when one of you liberals (who are supposedly SO damned politically correct!) show your true colors when you refer to people as faggots as an insult! It's like your imaginary "war on women" which you're bound and determined is being carried out by the GOP...you talk about how the GOP hates gays...yet you call someone a fag when you want to flame them!

:laugh2:

What a faggot.

What a loser!

You know I'm always so impressed when one of you liberals (who are supposedly SO damned politically correct!) show your true colors when you refer to people as faggots as an insult! It's like your imaginary "war on women" which you're bound and determined is being carried out by the GOP...you talk about how the GOP hates gays...yet you call someone a fag when you want to flame them!

Don't take it so personally. I like to use their own (alt-right) tactics against them. BTW, I am about as far away from being PC as possible.

Why would I take your being an asshole "personally"? It's one thing not to be PC...it's another to be a homophobic tool! Know what I'm saying?

Why would I take your being an asshole "personally"? It's one thing not to be PC...it's another to be a homophobic tool! Know what I'm saying?

Not sure why you would actually, but it sounded like you were crying -- and you weren't even involved in the conversation. Talk about being a delicate little snowflake, sheesh!

Forum List

Back