The debate moment of the century

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
[youtube]uNzsxTj0dnM[/youtube]

McCain was DUMBSTRUCK. And then his response had absolutely nothing to do with healthcare whatsoever. McCain didn't make any punches that phased Obama, but this punch by Obama knocked McCain out for the rest of the debate.

One word: PW3NED.

Last edited:
"The debate moment of the century?"

It's a bit early in the century to declare this the greatest moment. I mean, there are like what? Ninety three more years in this century? That's something along the lines of 23 more Presidential elections. If they all have three debates as this campaign has had, and we're only talking Presidential debates here, that's sixty-nine debates. Seems to me that declaring this the greatest debate moment of the century may be a tad premature.

Now, if one wanted to say this was the greatest debate moment so far this century, that's a horse of a different color.

Personally, I liked the running against Bush line McCain threw out. It was witty, spot on, and there was a sting about it.

"The debate moment of the century?"

It's a bit early in the century to declare this the greatest moment. I mean, there are like what? Ninety three more years in this century? That's something along the lines of 23 more Presidential elections. If they all have three debates as this campaign has had, and we're only talking Presidential debates here, that's sixty-nine debates. Seems to me that declaring this the greatest debate moment of the century may be a tad premature.

Now, if one wanted to say this was the greatest debate moment so far this century, that's a horse of a different color.

Personally, I liked the running against Bush line McCain threw out. It was witty, spot on, and there was a sting about it.

Agreed....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA_7-hEo3zg&feature=user]YouTube - McCain: I'm Not President Bush[/ame]

When has man ever made good on all his promises?Having said that " I'd also like to say ,that a house divided cannot stand(also from the bible).As long as there are two seperate parties, we'll have two seperate decisions.

Last edited:
Comrade Monkey bombed. He had his shot and struck out. McCain bullied him around all night. It wasn't as bad as Palin bodychecked Biden but McCain definitly shined tonight.

When has man ever made good on all his promises?Having said that " I'd also like to say ,that a house divided cannot stand(also from the bible).As long as there are two seperate parties, we'll have two seperate decisions.

I believe that a legit third party is needed in this country. The obvious fact that most of the proposals we hear in these debates and on the campaign trail will not come to past. I don't believe there is a viable third party at this time. Therefore I believe in order to get the most bang for your vote, you should vote for the candidate(of the two main parties) that best represents your views. If not, in my opinion, you are voting for the candidate that is opposed to your views.

Comrade Monkey bombed. He had his shot and struck out. McCain bullied him around all night. It wasn't as bad as Palin bodychecked Biden but McCain definitly shined tonight.

awww.... it's ok stone, we'll let you keep living in your fantasy world.

ZERO!?!?!

Obama wins final debate by popular vote despite McCain's best efforts
Obama wins final debate by popular vote despite McCain's best efforts | World news | guardian.co.uk

Obama moves into GOP states after final debate
By CHRISTOPHER WILLS – 1 hour ago
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — Leading in polls and exuding confidence after last night's debate, Democrat Barack Obama is edging into traditionally GOP states — now including West Virginia — as Republican John McCain looks to protect his turf less than three weeks before the election.
The Associated Press: Obama moves into GOP states after final debate

What took him so long, is he that slow that he didnt realize he had to separate himself from Bush. Whats funny is you have republicans on tv talking about this as a great moment and it was a big point in the debate but the American people that are being polled are saying Obama talking about his policies and explaining them clearly were much more noticeable.

Yeah right. Watching this debate was like watching a little brother trying to beat up on his big brother... throwing punches, jumping up and down, yelling, scream, but to no effect. It was hilarious. McCain is an immature man. Straight up. Which speaks volumes about the people who support and vote for him. Peace.

Yeah right. Watching this debate was like watching a little brother trying to beat up on his big brother... throwing punches, jumping up and down, yelling, scream, but to no effect. It was hilarious. McCain is an immature man. Straight up. Which speaks volumes about the people who support and vote for him. Peace.

Well, the dude calls Sen. Obama "comrade monkey"... and calls himself "stoner". pretty much tells you all you need to know about him.

wow racist and delousional what a great combination.

Forum List

Back