The Death Throes Of The United States?

Just check out how all other Empires ended. Either the US "re-boots" itself with Constitutional Law or we're done.

says someone who knows nothing about 200 plus years of caselaw.

the constitution isn't the problem. it's people who hate it who are the problem.

why do you hate it?
Before "case law" there was "Blacks Law" that was working just fine. Oh but you couldn't bend Blacks Law or make new interpretations very easy, therein lies the problem right?

Just check out how all other Empires ended. Either the US "re-boots" itself with Constitutional Law or we're done.

the constitution isn't the problem. it's people who hate it who are the problem.

why do you hate it?
Before "case law" there was "Blacks Law" that was working just fine. Oh but you couldn't bend Blacks Law or make new interpretations very easy, therein lies the problem right?

Sigh.

why do you hate it?

really?

you sure about that?

our system is not a code system like france. it is a common law system which we brought from england.

so you might want to actually study up a bit.

these NUTTERS have NEVER been correct in any of their predictions of the outcome of policy.

This particular IDIOT (the OP)

want the surviving victims of sandy hook treated like traitors by their fellow Americans.

Westboro level crazy

Never correct and fucking insane is NOT someone you listen to as if they have anything of value to offer

these idiiots in their partisan fevor will cause the surviving children of this massacre to live in fear for their entire lives of these nutters and their IDIOT ideas

How and why did we get to this point? More & more Americans now fear & loathe their Government. And that was the main reason we had a Revolution in the first place. We had enough of the King's tyranny. These current times are beginning to resemble those times. Big Brother is out of control. The People are growing restless. How much more will Big Brother push? I guess we'll see. Personally, i see very bleak times ahead.

Only a few Americans way to the right and reactionary libertarian wings fear their government.

Stop with the hyperbole.

Only a few Americans way to the right and reactionary libertarian wings fear their government.

Stop with the hyperbole.

Nah, you fear your Government too. You're just living in denial. Our Founding Fathers set things up for the Government to always fear the People. They did that to guarantee our rights and freedom would be respected. It was set up to keep them honest. Now it's the other way around. Most Americans now fear & loathe their Government. Americans are now beginning to understand how the People felt in the lead up to the American Revolution. They feel frightened and powerless. And that's a recipe for disaster. The future does not look bright. And i'm very sad to say that.

Fear my government? You are nuts. I think the USA is the greatest thing in the world. Only scaredy cats are afraid of the feds. Good heavens, grow up.

Fear my government? You are nuts. I think the USA is the greatest thing in the world. Only scaredy cats are afraid of the feds. Good heavens, grow up.

Oh, you fear Government. You can talk tough and live in denial, but in reality, you do fear Government. And you have every right to.

Forum List

Back