Moon Hoax Not?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
69apollo11.jpg

Since the very beginning there are have been conspiracy theories that the moon landings made on NASA’s Apollo missions were faked. The doubt cast on moon landings is such an evergreen story that it’s reported on in one way or another by someone every year, but a Dutch man is making a compelling case that could show once and for all it was not the work of an elaborate hoax.

S.G. Collins, the writer and director of Postwar Media based in Amsterdam, released a YouTube video in December 2012 that essentially says the technology at the time was not sophisticated enough to adequately fake such an event...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sGXTF6bs1IU]moon hoax not - YouTube[/ame]

Is This YouTube Video Proof That NASA?s Moon Landings Were Definitely NOT Faked? | Video | TheBlaze.com

you have jumped the shark dildobrain.

You have sullied your reputation beyond repair this time.

You are westboro level crazy

Dude you have lost all respect Not because of this thread.

This is you trying to get a comeback after trying to get the survivors of DEAD BABIES harmed for your historically failed ideas.

sod off you westboro level crazy asshole

I hope they really went to the Moon because I Find recent disclosers by Apollo astronauts
of incredible accounts of ufo and alien contact a far more compelling story and would like to think these astronauts are crediable

you have jumped the shark dildobrain.

You have sullied your reputation beyond repair this time.

You are westboro level crazy

Yeah, you watched the video. Sure you did. :cuckoo: Nuff said.

seriously...lol

Yeah, this Board is full of Knee-Jerk dipshits. They're not known for their critical and independent thinking. They all have the same knee-jerk Big Brother/Idiot Box-instructed cookie-cutter responses. They're mildly entertaining though. I'll give em that. :)

Dude you have lost all respect Not because of this thread.

This is you trying to get a comeback after trying to get the survivors of DEAD BABIES harmed for your historically failed ideas.

sod off you westboro level crazy asshole

:lmao:

You're without any doubt the dumbest fucker I've ever seen troll a messageboard. If it wasn't so fucking funny, it would be really sad and pathetic.

Why did the astronauts talk in code to Mission Control about things they were investigating?

Why are there so many obvious redactions and modifications on pictures released by NASA?

Why did the astronauts talk in code to Mission Control about things they were investigating?

Why are there so many obvious redactions and modifications on pictures released by NASA?

Well, that gets into the two Space Programs issue. We do have two Space Programs. One for the Public, and one that's secret.

Forum List

Back