The Death Throes Of The United States?

Our Nation was set up for Government to work for and serve the People. Now, the People work for and serve the Government. The People have become powerless. It's exactly why our Founding Fathers set things up the way they did. Big Brother simply has too much power & control now. And that is the sad reality.

Fear my government? You are nuts. I think the USA is the greatest thing in the world. Only scaredy cats are afraid of the feds. Good heavens, grow up.

Oh, you fear Government. You can talk tough and live in denial, but in reality, you do fear Government. And you have every right to.

I am far more keeping my eye on the reactionary radicals and the libertarians.

That is where the danger to American freedoms will come.

Fear my government? You are nuts. I think the USA is the greatest thing in the world. Only scaredy cats are afraid of the feds. Good heavens, grow up.

Oh, you fear Government. You can talk tough and live in denial, but in reality, you do fear Government. And you have every right to.

I am far more keeping my eye on the reactionary radicals and the libertarians.

That is where the danger to American freedoms will come.

How so?

I bet you guys feared your government when Bush was in charge but you now act like Obama doing the same things is okay.

It's not like our government ever locked up its own citizens in cages because they were Japanese, locked Indians up on reservations, assassinated its own citizen without due process. No, no, our government would never do anything wrong. Keep believing that in spite of history telling us that every government eventually becomes tyrannical.

Read Matthew, jtpr312, thanatos, bigrebnc, and the rest of them.

Your assertion is baseless. You have no evidence. However, there's an abundance of evidence showing your current Government systematically eroding your freedom & liberty.

Read Matthew, jtpr312, thanatos, bigrebnc, and the rest of them.

Your assertion is baseless. You have no evidence. However, there's an abundance of evidence showing your current Government systematically eroding your freedom & liberty.

Give it up dude. There is a 20 page thread about how Obama is the best President in history. Society doesn't care about liberty anymore, they care about doing what the government thinks is best.

Nonsense, you radicals. Your liberty ends at the boundaries of others. Tough.

You still haven't shown any evidence or examples of "Libertarian Radicals" taking anyone's rights away. I'll wait.

Because we won't let you. The last group who did down home, the KKK, landed in jail or their graveyard inheritance. We will never go back to that.

You still haven't shown any evidence or examples of "Libertarian Radicals" taking anyone's rights away. I'll wait.

Because we won't let you. The last group who did down home, the KKK, landed in jail or their graveyard inheritance. We will never go back to that.

Jake list a few freedoms that you think the scary Libertarians are trying to take from you?

Jake list a few freedoms that you think the scary Libertarians are trying to take from you?

He's a very confused wingnut. He lashes out at those who are fighting for his freedom & liberty, while worshipping those who are taking it away. Chalk it up to years & years of State Propaganda. It's all he knows. But he's certainly not alone.

He's a very confused wingnut. He lashes out at those who are fighting for his freedom & liberty, while worshipping those who are taking it away. Chalk it up to years & years of State Propaganda. It's all he knows. But he's certainly not alone.

No one, guys, is taking away your liberties. You misdefine freedom and refuse to accept that in our society you are accountable for your public behavior. It is the way it is, guys.

No, we will never go back to those days when one portion of society completely screws with the other portions.

No one, guys, is taking away your liberties. You misdefine freedom and refuse to accept that in our society you are accountable for your public behavior. It is the way it is, guys.

No, we will never go back to those days when one portion of society completely screws with the other portions.

Wow, you're one twisted & confused wingnut. But hey, go on worshipping those who are taking your freedom & liberty away. Looks like you're a lost cause. You're very sad.

Wow, you're one twisted & confused wingnut. But hey, go on worshipping those who are taking your freedom & liberty away. Looks like you're a lost cause. You're very sad.

You are very sad, very misguided. We live in a constitutional republic governed by the Rule of Law. If you can't live here happily because (and you won't) you can't change the laws, then move elsewhere.

You are very sad, very misguided. We live in a constitutional republic governed by the Rule of Law. If you can't live here happily because (and you won't) you can't change the laws, then move elsewhere.

You sound just like those Germans who went along to get along. And we know what that led to.

Of course I don't. You make an assertion but you cannot give concrete evidence of your assertion.

You sound just like the Germans who said the Rule of Law did not apply to them, that they knew better than their enemies. And we know what that led to.

Sigh, LL. What mad laws? Those you don't like? Those that have passed Congress like the ACA? Decisions like Rove v Wade or Brown v the School Board?

You live in a constitutional republic governed by the Rule of Law.

Sigh, LL. What mad laws? Those you don't like? Those that have passed Congress like the ACA? Decisions like Rove v Wade or Brown v the School Board?

You live in a constitutional republic governed by the Rule of Law.

Sounds like you're willing to go along with anything. And that's pretty scary. But you're far from alone on that.

Forum List

Back