The Deafening Silence

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
On the day Trump was inaugurated, the US debt stood at $19,947,304,555,212.

11 months later, it is $20,602,414,047,303.

The GOP has owned Congress for three years.

After bitching and whining and moaning and thrashing themselves silly over the climbing debt on Obama's watch, the pseudocons have been completely silent while Trump runs up the tab.

And since Trump is pushing a fake reform tax bill which will add another $1,500,000,000,000 to the federal debt, once can't help but detect the stench of hypocrisy before a psuedocon even comes over the horizon.

After bitching and whining and moaning and thrashing themselves silly over the climbing debt on Obama's watch, the pseudocons have been completely silent while Trump runs up the tab.

And since Trump is pushing a fake reform tax bill which will add another $1,500,000,000,000 to the federal debt, once can't help but detect the stench of hypocrisy before a psuedocon even comes over the horizon.

Republicans only care about the debt when a Democrat is in the White House

Oh, and here I thought the booming economy was Obama's doing.

I'm trying to find a Hannity or Limbaugh clip where they scream their moral outrage over this excessive spending for the Tard Herd to parrot.

Can't seem to find one.

Huh!

Republicans only care about the debt when a Democrat is in the White House
That just can't be so! That would make them idiot tard hypocrites, easily manipulated by their propagandists!

That's another funny thing.

I don't remember a single member of the pseudocon Tard Herd ever starting a topic to brag about the record highs the Dow was hitting when Obama was in office.

Huh!

Are you finally catching on, or are you still a partisan dupe?

I don't remember a single member of the pseudocon Tard Herd ever starting a topic to brag about the record highs the Dow was hitting when Obama was in office.

Huh!
Yeah, it's also a gut-buster that snowflakes are now horrified with the size if the national debt after 8 years of Obama tax and spending. Go figure.

I decided eight days ago to de-register as a Republican. I am going to register as an Independent.

I held out hope for far too long that the GOP could come back to the conservative reservation, but I have now lost all hope that will ever happen.

Huh!
Yeah, it's also a gut-buster that snowflakes are now horrified with the size if the national debt after 8 years of Obama tax and spending. Go figure.

“But But But , the Dems don’t care!”

Here’s the deal Francis . Cons made a HUGE deal about the debt and used it as an election talking point . Remember “your grandchildren will be paying for this”?

When they can do somthing about it , they suddenly forget those promises .

Even one as mentally handicapped as the OP and at the same time a liar, must know that money has to be spent.

CNN! - It's what's for dinner!

The above idiot has serious reading comprehension issues.......but, one of his fellow idiots though he was "brilliant".......LOL

I decided eight days ago to de-register as a Republican. I am going to register as an Independent.

I held out hope for far too long that the GOP could come back to the conservative reservation, but I have now lost all hope that will ever happen.
And here I thought you were a communist.

Moron....Trump hasn't even passed his first budget yet....

Moron....Trump hasn't even passed his first budget yet....
Moron...he signed off on raising the debt ceiling.

Because he's too incompetent, one year into the job, to pass a budget even though one party controls the Congress and the White House.

I don't recall you whining about the debt when Obama and the Dims were running it up.

Forum List

Back