The Gateway Pundit slams Ron DeSantis for not condemning Trump's possible indictment: "The silence is deafening"

11767134.gif
See? Lol

Recent polling shows DeSantis doing better against Biden than Trump. Not that I trust the polls.

The Feds should swarm MAR A LAGO way more aggressively than when they went ham for the classified documents.

Put the mug shot everywhere. Let Trump be the poster boy for the fascist left currently in power.

Can anyone cite the statutes Trump violated and lay out the case the DA supposedly has?

Recent polling shows DeSantis doing better against Biden than Trump. Not that I trust the polls.

Even if the polls were CURRENTLY correct, the election isn't for 20 months. DeSantis will have to endure 20 more months of Liberal Lies, Slanders and Calumnies before the voter are actually sealed in the voting cubicles.

And if DeSantis were to get the nomination, make no mistake about it, any liberal love he is now enjoying will evaporate overnight.

Even if the polls were CURRENTLY correct, the election isn't for 20 months. DeSantis will have to endure 20 more months of Liberal Lies, Slanders and Calumnies before the voter are actually sealed in the voting cubicles.

And if DeSantis were to get the nomination, make no mistake about it, any liberal love he is now enjoying will evaporate overnight.
Even liberal John McCain was vilified by Democrats once he became the Republican nominee.

Can anyone cite the statutes Trump violated and lay out the case the DA supposedly has?

Does anyone know what the actual charges they are pursuing are?

How can anyone talk about them if nobody knows what they are yet?

Does anyone know what the actual charges they are pursuing are?

How can anyone talk about them if nobody knows what they are yet?

Since we already know that they are politically charged bullshit, the details of the Fake Indictments aren't that terribly important. No need to delay the defense of President Trump for that, the strategy is the same no matter what bullshit they pull out of their ass.

Since we already know that they are politically charged bullshit, the details of the Fake Indictments aren't that terribly important. No need to delay the defense of President Trump for that, the strategy is the same no matter what bullshit they pull out of their ass.

I do appreciate you admitting in the open that details and facts are not terribly important to you.

Conservatives' most loved news outlet is calling out DeSantis on his silence.
When will Ron speak? This is it good for Democrats because Desantis is doing very strong in polls against Biden.

If Trump supporters get angry and begin hating Desantis, he will be one less obstacle in 2024.
"Why arent you sticking up for that guy who slams you at every rally?" :laugh:

The next president is either Trump or DeSantis. Any suggestion to the contrary is just silly nonsense.

A Trump conviction will just increase his popularity among voters because they realize it is all political. Democrats should be careful what they wish for.

Absolutely

If you find any criminal activity on the Biden’s….Prosecute them
Good Luck

You won’t find the Biden’s advocating riots
If you go to the really conservative sites in the noise machine, the kind you get banned on for saying anything even slightly anti Trump, there is all this stuff they know, they have proof of, the truth is right there, almost within reach. Then the mean old Demmicrats snatch it away. Don't spend more than a hour of two in there, it smooths out the wrinkles in your brain if you stay too long. But it is interesting and you read something on those sites, you soon see it on this forum. They are still dittoheads.

A Trump conviction will just increase his popularity among voters because they realize it is all political. Democrats should be careful what they wish for.

Even if Trump were convicted, it isn't like it would make the libs happy. If he rolled up on a yard as a shot-caller with a huge "Let's Go Brandon" tattoo on his neck, the libs would hate the fact that he is really balling in the joint.

DeSantis is a pretty good candidate, but I think he's a little more dependent on polling than on deep convictions. That means he can be a target for professional politicians (neocons) who make a living convincing people to do things their way. In other words, status quo. I just hope Trump and DeSantis don't alienate each other because I still think a Trump-DeSantis ticket would be the best thing that could happen.
Trump doesn't want Desantis as his VP.
dream on.

Forum List

Back