The deadly results of political correctness: Feminists killing old men.

actually your comment was douchy. men don't rape women because they simply can't understand the word no. it's more than that. they refuse to understand the word no & it has a lot to do with insecurity & wanting to feel like they have power.

I agree. Because these feminist bitches are insecure and want to be in power, they demand that men be the ones who are constantly putting in the work, making the moves, being the initiator, and then fucking their brains out to give them the satisfaction those feminist bitches want. All while playing stupid games where they pretend to rebuke the guy's advances, when really the want the guy to continue chasing them. And that is why guys end up thinking that "no" doesn't really mean "no."

you seem to know very few real women. & your speech pattern is quite juvenile as well.

This is the second time your posts have violated the rules. You're facing a ban. Rape is a horrible thing and feminists who teach men to rape should be thrown in jail.

how so?

Wow, if you don't know why rape is such a bad thing, then you've got bigger problems.

really jr? are you kidding me? i mean you've said i violated the rules... twice. HOW SO? 'eh?

Great sex linked to heart disease for older men but not women - CNN.com

You know what causes this, right? These selfish, entitled feminist bitches who can't bothered to get on top during sex and get work done. Men have long been expected to fuck women's brains out while the woman lies back and enjoys all the reward with virtually no work done to achieve it. Now, it's giving men heart attacks. And they wonder why people like Brock Turner rape women and think that "no" means "yes." This feminism nonsense needs to go. Stop forcing these men to work their asses off to give you 5 or 6 orgasms while he only gets one. If you really need that many, at least have the courtesy to get on top and grind it out yourself.

#bottomequality

:eusa_eh:

That pairs nicely with your avatar. :lol:

I don't have a problem keeping up. Speak for yourself.

All while playing stupid games where they pretend to rebuke the guy's advances, when really the want the guy to continue chasing them. And that is why guys end up thinking that "no" doesn't really mean "no."

Playing hard to get is not an excuse for ignorance on the nature of proper consent.

We are on the same page there, right?

Playing "hard to get" is what causes breakdowns of "proper consent." When women constantly say "no" when they really mean "yes" it teaches men to ignore the "no."
I really hope this is a troll thread. Otherwise I suspect that you are totally fucked in the head.

Great sex linked to heart disease for older men but not women - CNN.com

You know what causes this, right? These selfish, entitled feminist bitches who can't bothered to get on top during sex and get work done. Men have long been expected to fuck women's brains out while the woman lies back and enjoys all the reward with virtually no work done to achieve it. Now, it's giving men heart attacks. And they wonder why people like Brock Turner rape women and think that "no" means "yes." This feminism nonsense needs to go. Stop forcing these men to work their asses off to give you 5 or 6 orgasms while he only gets one. If you really need that many, at least have the courtesy to get on top and grind it out yourself.

#bottomequality

:eusa_eh:

That pairs nicely with your avatar. :lol:

I don't have a problem keeping up. Speak for yourself.

:wtf: I think you quoted the wrong post.

All while playing stupid games where they pretend to rebuke the guy's advances, when really the want the guy to continue chasing them. And that is why guys end up thinking that "no" doesn't really mean "no."

Playing hard to get is not an excuse for ignorance on the nature of proper consent.

Playing "hard to get" is what causes breakdowns of "proper consent." When women constantly say "no" when they really mean "yes" it teaches men to ignore the "no."
I really hope this is a troll thread. Otherwise I suspect that you are totally fucked in the head.

Quite the opposite. I have to fuck in the head. Because I'm the man, so I have to do all the work.

Quite the opposite. I have to fuck in the head. Because I'm the man, so I have to do all the work.

maybe that's because you're bad at it

maybe that's because you're bad at it

maybe? it's so evident that it's almost sad- if not for the joy of mocking him.

what do you expect from someone who uses the phrase "feminist bitches" because they make his shwinkie feel tiny?

then they wonder why they are called misogynists and why women don't vote for their misogynist wing nut candidates.

Let's get a couple things straight here, Jilly. First of all, nothing makes my shwinkie feel tiny, except maybe a ruler. Though really, as far as I'm concerned it's not my problem. I'm not the one fucking me, so why the hell should it bother me that I'm hung like a field mouse? I still get what I'm looking for, after all.

Second, that I'm completely sexually incompetent is beside the point. It takes two to tango, and if a woman insists on having sex with me repeatedly knowing what she's getting into, then that's her fault, now isn't it? It still does not change the fact that she's demanding that I fuck her brains out and give her a good 5 to 6 orgasms, now does it?

Finally, you think that I failed to notice, but the fact is that you've completely ignored the actual point here, which is that men have just as much of a right to #bottomequality as women hate to #femvote. Now, if you want to support women voting, then fine. But don't be a hypocrite and support the one without the other.

what do you expect from someone who uses the phrase "feminist bitches" because they make his shwinkie feel tiny?

then they wonder why they are called misogynists and why women don't vote for their misogynist wing nut candidates.

Let's get a couple things straight here, Jilly. First of all, nothing makes my shwinkie feel tiny, except maybe a ruler. Though really, as far as I'm concerned it's not my problem. I'm not the one fucking me, so why the hell should it bother me that I'm hung like a field mouse? I still get what I'm looking for, after all.

Second, that I'm completely sexually incompetent is beside the point. It takes two to tango, and if a woman insists on having sex with me repeatedly knowing what she's getting into, then that's her fault, now isn't it? It still does not change the fact that she's demanding that I fuck her brains out and give her a good 5 to 6 orgasms, now does it?

Finally, you think that I failed to notice, but the fact is that you've completely ignored the actual point here, which is that men have just as much of a right to #bottomequality as women hate to #femvote. Now, if you want to support women voting, then fine. But don't be a hypocrite and support the one without the other.

i don't believe that for a second. the threat level you feel from accomplished intelligent women oozes through your posts.

like i said... you shouldn't have to "do all the work".

and no, you seem to be missing the point that wanting equality (which is what women expect to receive) and your wanting to maintain supremacy are two different things.
\
i heard someone say recently, when you've been used to privilege, equality feels like a demotion.

that's what seeps through your posts.

Thank you. I'm glad to see you setting an example of how we can all be fair and reasonable to each other. I hope that more women will follow your lead and see that supporting women's equality doesn't require being a misandrist feminist bitch.

Thank you. I'm glad to see you setting an example of how we can all be fair and reasonable to each other. I hope that more women will follow your lead and see that supporting women's equality doesn't require being a misandrist feminist bitch.

you are in such denial. & i think you are also infected with a trollish germ.

Leverage? Ok, so what is the difference between entitlement and using leverage to gain entitlement....

Leverage implies negotiations.

You can always say no in any civil interaction.

You want to be "more equal"......Leverage....Remember?.....BTW I am not "upset"....I am merely stating facts. Got a problem with that?....

Not at all, buddy.

Men and women are not equal. It is physiologically impossible. We are so very different. That does not mean one is better than the other.

I agree.

Men are born more physically gifted, but are mentally vulnerable to the advances of women due to heightened sexual hormones.

The problem is that I hear too many beta males bitching about alpha women, and this is ridicolous as they constantly kiss ass to women trying to get laid. It is very simple. If you do not want to do all the work during sex, then find a woman who wont make you do that. If you do not like the mainstream dating rulings, that refuse to adhere to them.
No leverage is an attempt to gain an advantage. Which is the left wing feminist man hating agenda.

Leverage? Ok, so what is the difference between entitlement and using leverage to gain entitlement....

Leverage implies negotiations.

You can always say no in any civil interaction.

You want to be "more equal"......Leverage....Remember?.....BTW I am not "upset"....I am merely stating facts. Got a problem with that?....

Not at all, buddy.

Men and women are not equal. It is physiologically impossible. We are so very different. That does not mean one is better than the other.

I agree.

Men are born more physically gifted, but are mentally vulnerable to the advances of women due to heightened sexual hormones.

The problem is that I hear too many beta males bitching about alpha women, and this is ridicolous as they constantly kiss ass to women trying to get laid. It is very simple. If you do not want to do all the work during sex, then find a woman who wont make you do that. If you do not like the mainstream dating rulings, that refuse to adhere to them.
What's a "beta male"?....In my world, "beta" means to test....
As far as the dating mores....LOL.....
Ok, assuming from your responses and your username, you are female.
You have recently started dating someone. On this particular date, the two of you enjoy a dinner. The waiter/tress automatically hands the man( sexist move in my book) the bill for the meal. Your date says, "she gets the bill for this one"...
Now, have at it.
Where I come from a couple should switch up who pays. Especially is the couple have roughly similar levels of income. And no getting out the calculator to figure out the amount of gratuity. A solely female trait which is very annoying. Even to female waitstaff and bartenders.
Carefully considering all of the issues of equality, where do you stand?

'"Older men who found sex with their partner extremely pleasurable, or satisfying, had higher risk of cardiovascular events than men who did not feel so," said study author Hui Liu, associate professor of sociology at Michigan State University.'

A study having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘feminists’ or the myth of ‘political correctness.’

But none of that changes the fact that feminists are killing old men with sex.

No.

Unless these old men are being raped, no one is forcing them to have sex under those conditions.
I sense the anger. Not over the words. But anger over the fact that the issue of feminism is being discussed. The the typical liberal and/or feminist it is taboo to discuss feminism in any manner except a positive one.
Bee Ess..........

that's bullshit. i am a a complete feminist & guess what? i've been a stay at home mother & homemaker for 30 years. how'z that for a little dichotomy?
One may refer to themselves as a feminist, but if they talk the talk, then they must walk the walk....You are NOT a feminist. And nothing you claim here will convince me otherwise.
No feminist would allow themselves to be beholden to or dependent upon their spouse.
No feminist would be caught dead not having a career outside the home.
Look, I have read the tea leaves. I am well aware what is and what is not.
Now you will shriek in response stomp your feet and reiterate that you are a card carrying feminist and subscriber to Ms magazine, but you don't convince me.
What's worse, based on your avatar, you are going to vote based solely on the politics of identity.

But none of that changes the fact that feminists are killing old men with sex.

No.

Unless these old men are being raped, no one is forcing them to have sex under those conditions.
I sense the anger. Not over the words. But anger over the fact that the issue of feminism is being discussed. The the typical liberal and/or feminist it is taboo to discuss feminism in any manner except a positive one.
Bee Ess..........

that's bullshit. i am a a complete feminist & guess what? i've been a stay at home mother & homemaker for 30 years. how'z that for a little dichotomy?
One may refer to themselves as a feminist, but if they talk the talk, then they must walk the walk....You are NOT a feminist. And nothing you claim here will convince me otherwise.
No feminist would allow themselves to be beholden to or dependent upon their spouse.
No feminist would be caught dead not having a career outside the home.
Look, I have read the tea leaves. I am well aware what is and what is not.
Now you will shriek in response stomp your feet and reiterate that you are a card carrying feminist and subscriber to Ms magazine, but you don't convince me.
What's worse, based on your avatar, you are going to vote based solely on the politics of identity.

what drivel. who said i am 'dependent' on my spouse? you? lol. i have my own cash & have for a very long time.

i don't have to convince you, because you do not concern me sweetcakes. a true feminist will give every woman the choice to be whatever she wants to be; whether she be top kitty of her own company... PRESIDENT... or a homemaker. capice?

i don't shriek nor stomp my feet for anybody because i don't do stereotyping that you obviously do & i actually have quite the grin on my face because you amuse me.

Forum List

Back