Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Where are you getting that number? And remember, it’s as high as it is because the HAMAS savages are using civilians as shields in the hope that as many as possible are killed - to give ignoramuses ammunition to turn against Jews.

And before you say you don’t hate Jews, allow me to remind you that you set up a Badlands thread specifically to call me a “dishrag whore” and to damn people like me “and those who look like me.”

IsraeliDefense.jpg

Antisemitism is motivated by two different things, depending on whether it’s from the right or from the left:

1) From the right, it’s for religious reasons: they’re pissed that Jews supposedly killed Jesus, and refuse to believe he’s the Messiah. The NT is FULL of antisemitic phrases.

2) From the left, it’s because liberals default to siding with those they consider “oppressed” - and they measure that by lack of success. So Jews, highly successful DESPITE bigotry, kills their narrative. If Jews were failures, they’d all love us.
Ethnic bigotry also motivates Jew hatred from the right. White nationalists enjoy gloating about low average test scores for Negroes and Hispanics. They hate me for reminding them of high average test scores for Jews.

Expressing my admiration for Jews and Orientals got me banned twice from American Renaissance.

When I returned from my first exile I was welcomed back by several posters. One said I had more of a presence there than Jared Taylor. Of course I modestly demurred.

Jared Taylor claims to be a race realist, but his real concern is white advocacy. That is not my concern. I prefer Orientals to whites. I admire Jews.

Last edited:
Ethnic bigotry also motivates Jew hatred from the right. White nationalists enjoy gloating about low average test scores for Negroes and Hispanics. They hate me for reminding them of high average test scores for Jews.
The leftists hate that as well. It goes against their belief that any failures are due to racism.

The leftists hate that as well. It goes against their belief that any failures are due to racism.
Jews aren't a race.

If you wonder why people hate you, it's because of your sense of ENTITLEMENT. You know, the kind that comes from thinking you are God's Chosen Idiots, and the rest of us are "goyim" who can be cheated.

The Palestinians want to kill you because you STOLE THEIR LAND. It's really not complicated.

Jews aren't a race.

If you wonder why people hate you, it's because of your sense of ENTITLEMENT. You know, the kind that comes from thinking you are God's Chosen Idiots, and the rest of us are "goyim" who can be cheated.

The Palestinians want to kill you because you STOLE THEIR LAND. It's really not complicated.
You have a bunch of mistakes here. While Judaism isn't a race, it has genetic component so it transcends the label of religion.

Next, if you understood for what Jews were chosen, you might rethink your statement. Here is a short version of a piece of satire about it but it has a link to the complete article

And this fiction about "goyim who can be cheated" is just more lies. Are you making that statement from any position of personal knowledge about the theology, or are you taking from one of those hate sites that lists fake quotes?

As for the "stole" land, that has been disproven in so many ways. Just saying it over again changes nothing. It is pretty straight forward.

Antisemitism is motivated by two different things, depending on whether it’s from the right or from the left:

1) From the right, it’s for religious reasons: they’re pissed that Jews supposedly killed Jesus, and refuse to believe he’s the Messiah. The NT is FULL of antisemitic phrases.

2) From the left, it’s because liberals default to siding with those they consider “oppressed” - and they measure that by lack of success. So Jews, highly successful DESPITE bigotry, kills their narrative. If Jews were failures, they’d all love us.

Reminds me of that song.

The Catholics hate the Protestants
And the Catholics hate the Protestants
And the Muslims hate the Hindus
And everyone hates the Jews...

IT seems to me that if EVERYWHERE you go, people eventually hate you, it's probably you.

As for the "stole" land, that has been disproven in so many ways. Just saying it over again changes nothing. It is pretty straight forward.
The Jews stole nothing. First the bought land. Then the conquered land when Arabs attacked them.

Reminds me of that song.

IT seems to me that if EVERYWHERE you go, people eventually hate you, it's probably you.
That is probably why you have so few up votes here.

The Jews are the most superior people on earth. They earn their wealth and power.

Your values are twisted, Joe. You hate a demographic known for intelligence, success, and prosperity. Then you make excuses for a race that is accurately characterized by low average intelligence, and high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Reminds me of that song.

Muslims hate Jews and Christians. The only people who hate Jews hate them for their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.

Bullshit.

1700 killed by Hamas on 10-7 vs. 33,000 killed by Zionist Squatters in Gaza.
The squatters are the Palestinians. They should be deported to the Arabian Desert. Let's see if they can make the desert bloom, like the Jews did in Israel.

You have a bunch of mistakes here. While Judaism isn't a race, it has genetic component so it transcends the label of religion.
But it's the religion that makes them act like assholes.
Next, if you understood for what Jews were chosen, you might rethink your statement. Here is a short version of a piece of satire about it but it has a link to the complete article
I don't have to "rethink" it. It's more religious fanaticism I have no use for. I'm really tired of people who use "God" as an excuse to act like assholes, and I'm ALWAYS happy to see bad things happen to them.

And this fiction about "goyim who can be cheated" is just more lies. Are you making that statement from any position of personal knowledge about the theology, or are you taking from one of those hate sites that lists fake quotes?
I based that on dealing with them, which I generally try to avoid. I grew up in a neighborhood where we used "Jew" as a verb. When I got older, I found out why.

You can try to paint a happy face on it all day, but the land was stolen.

That is probably why you have so few up votes here.
Again, if you are here for upvotes, you have a sad and unhappy life. "Oh, noes, the racist Trump Supported downvoted me! Whatever shall I do!"

Your values are twisted, Joe. You hate a demographic known for intelligence, success, and prosperity. Then you make excuses for a race that is accurately characterized by low average intelligence, and high rates of crime and illegitimacy.
I hate a demographic who thinks their fucked up, evil, degenerate religion gives them an entitlement to act like assholes.

You see, hostility to religion in general is my main motivator. And yes, part of that is because of 12 years in Catholic School Hell. (I joined the Army for a more loving environment!) But generally, religion entitles people to act like, you know, assholes. Going into someone else's country and stealing their land because God said theycould is being an asshole.

Jews aren't a race.
Then why is this true?

-----------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans wasfound to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictiveand are biased in favor of North Europeans.

I don't have to "rethink" it. It's more religious fanaticism I have no use for. I'm really tired of people who use "God" as an excuse to act like assholes, and I'm ALWAYS happy to see bad things happen to them.

I based that on dealing with them, which I generally try to avoid. I grew up in a neighborhood where we used "Jew" as a verb. When I got older, I found out why.

You can try to paint a happy face on it all day, but the land was stolen.

Again, if you are here for upvotes, you have a sad and unhappy life. "Oh, noes, the racist Trump Supported downvoted me! Whatever shall I do!"

I hate a demographic who thinks their fucked up, evil, degenerate religion gives them an entitlement to act like assholes.

You see, hostility to religion in general is my main motivator. And yes, part of that is because of 12 years in Catholic School Hell. (I joined the Army for a more loving environment!) But generally, religion entitles people to act like, you know, assholes. Going into someone else's country and stealing their land because God said theycould is being an asshole.
You have described (the land theft) which marks both the history of CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM --each over more than half the world. The groups that DID NOT engage in that filth are---Hindus, Zoroastrians and Jews. Well--the people of both Japan and China with their exotic religions ---even Buddhism---did to it too, but to a lesser extent than did christians and muslims

I grew up in a neighborhood where it was dangerous to defend Negroes, but I did it anyway. Later I learned why so many whites, Orientals, and Hispanics hate colored people.

Most Jews are Ashkenazim. The Ashkenazim are the most superior race in existence.

Forum List

Back