Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

33,000 dead in Gaza. Entire areas razed to the ground. Famine for over 1 million people.

That's just the short list.
Where are you getting that number? And remember, it’s as high as it is because the HAMAS savages are using civilians as shields in the hope that as many as possible are killed - to give ignoramuses ammunition to turn against Jews.

And before you say you don’t hate Jews, allow me to remind you that you set up a Badlands thread specifically to call me a “dishrag whore” and to damn people like me “and those who look like me.”

33,000 dead in Gaza. Entire areas razed to the ground. Famine for over 1 million people.

that's no list at all---return fire is always legal--
if you can find instances in which Israel bombed
anything NOT harboring militants or armaments or in response to fire--let me know. As to "FAMINE" so far I have no seen signs thereof---
I have examined people malnourished even in
the United States----the condition is not a mystery. Why are extensive storages of shelf
stable supplies being found in THE TUNNELS?
With miles of tunnels----why are they not USED AS SHELTERS? -----the islamo nazi hero, ADOLF did the same thing----he and his friends
LIVED IT UP ---under Berlin while that city was bombed and STARVED

Most Germans were not Nazis. We needed to kill a lot of Germans who were not Nazis to win the war.
sad but true----the germans of Berlin took the
bombs----while Adolf et al were safe and well-fed in the BUNKERS ---something never change

Well then, the Gazans shouldn't have made Hamas their government, nor openly celebrated the atrocities Hamas committed in Israel. As Barak Obama said, "elections have consequences". This is what happens when you go to war with a military power.

what atrocities?

you consider bombardment from Lebanon and Gaza and Yemen---"not attacking"? I am fascinated. How about we situate you on a hill
top in Haifa? bring the kids.
Only if the Israelis promise to not defend that hilltop with Iron Dome.

Hamas has already achieved its objectives, to get the Zionist entity despised by most of the world.

Again, you need to study how the Vietnam War progressed, where eventually even our allies turned on us.
for those who have not noticed---There is a
concerted islamo-nazi effort to CREATE the
notion that DA JOOOS AND ISRAEL is already
completely defeated and ----very despised.
Fret not-----it's nothing new---it's the tried and
TRUMPED tokyo rose BS.

for those who have not noticed---There is a
concerted islamo-nazi effort to CREATE the
notion that DA JOOOS AND ISRAEL is already
completely defeated and ----very despised.
Fret not-----it's nothing new---it's the tried and
TRUMPED tokyo rose BS.

Um, did you check out the UN vote?

1712748223323.png

The Zionist Enttity is despised around the world.

Um, did you check out the UN vote?

View attachment 930010

The Zionist Enttity is despised around the world.
Israel only wants to survive. It has only threatened Arabs who threatened it.

The main threat to world peace is not tiny little Israel, but Russia, which is the largest country in the world.

Anti Zionism is motivated the same way anti Jewish sentiment is motivated: some people resent the most accomplished demographic on earth. No one resents the Palestinians because of their accomplishments.

Israel only wants to survive. It has only threatened Arabs who threatened it.

The main threat to world peace is not tiny little Israel, but Russia, which is the largest country in the world.

Anti Zionism is motivated the same way anti Jewish sentiment is motivated: people resent the most accomplished demographic on earth. No one resents the Palestinians because of their accomplishments.
Antisemitism is motivated by two different things, depending on whether it’s from the right or from the left:

1) From the right, it’s for religious reasons: they’re pissed that Jews supposedly killed Jesus, and refuse to believe he’s the Messiah. The NT is FULL of antisemitic phrases.

2) From the left, it’s because liberals default to siding with those they consider “oppressed” - and they measure that by lack of success. So Jews, highly successful DESPITE bigotry, kills their narrative. If Jews were failures, they’d all love us.

Forum List

Back