Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

When one segregates the non-citizens and control their land, it is. Don't you believe Desmond?
Tsk.
I am fascinated----can you be more specific? what non-citizens and what land and what is theirs and what is the nature of the control?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Actually, I don't -- The Late Bishop Desmond Tutu, Antisemite
and your mistake about "their land" just shows further ignorance.

there are or were many people who know or knew what apartheid is.
The natives who lived in North and South america during the time of
the Spanish and British conquests under the vile stench of Canon Law
and its anglican equivalents. The jews anywhere in christendom who
lived under Canon law and those who lived under muslim rule and even
the Zoroastrians who contend with present day Iranian "culture" are a
few examples

Yes---I will tell you about my experience with "Irish Catholics" Long ago---when I was four years old (a baby boomer) ----the fact of my mom pregnant with her fouth and fifth child kinda PROPELLED my family into a semi rural--sorta suburban town into a little house. The town was WASP central---a town founded PRE REVOLUTIONARY WAR----the baby boom era stimulated little TOWN projects---houses---wherein lower middle economic classes could buy and live. The NEW COMERS to WASP-VILLE---restricted pre world war II---beside the very WASP core---Irish, Italian, Jew and some other WHITE people.
The catholic kids---Italian, a very few hispanics, a lot more IRISH---attended
ST ANNE's school---I went to the local grammar public school ---at age five--kindergarten. JEWS were NEW to that town----and a family with FIVE KIDS--no less OY!!! Back then kids walked home from school even at age 5.---
about 1/2 mile. Based on what the catholic school girls of my age---whom I did not even know LEARNED from the "nuns" and at home----little gangs of those girls threw rocks at me and yelled YOU KILLED JESUS!!! That was in the early 1950s. Tell me that was an aberration and I will correctly note that you are a LIAR. My experience was, by NO MEANS, unique. It was a norm
If that's what they did, then they were wrong and their behavior was disgusting. They were also not practicing Catholics. Because one of the teachings of Christ, was to love your neighbor.

Judaism is just like any other religion, it is a different way to worship. That's it. There is nothing wrong with that. There's also nothing wrong with Catholicism, Islam, Hinduism, etc. They are just different ways we pray. No one religion is above the other.

We are all equal in the eyes of the Creator.

Why would you lie and call Israel guilty of apartheid? Either 1) you’re simply ignorant and gullible, or 2) you’re driven by antisemitism and driven by antisemitism. So which is it?
It's not a lie and it has nothing to do with Judaism.

Israel wants to be known as the Jewish State. No different than Germany wanting to be known as the Aryan Nation. In both circumstances, if you are not Jewish (in Israel) or not German (in Germany), you are a 2nd class citizen. That is apartheid.

I also believe Israel has a fascist government. You also have "Jew only" roads and "Jew only" communities that Palestinian-Israelis cannot drive on or live in. That is apartheid.

I also see you cannot answer one simple question, "Why would I hate Jews"?

It's not a lie and it has nothing to do with Judaism.

Israel wants to be known as the Jewish State. No different than Germany wanting to be known as the Aryan Nation. In both circumstances, if you are not Jewish (in Israel) or not German (in Germany), you are a 2nd class citizen. That is apartheid.

I also believe Israel has a fascist government. You also have "Jew only" roads and "Jew only" communities that Palestinian-Israelis cannot drive on or live in. That is apartheid.

I also see you cannot answer one simple question, "Why would I hate Jews"?
I'm not sure what a "palestinian Israeli" would be, but can you show me examples of roads that are Jew only in Israel?

1711470040904.png

I'm not sure what a "palestinian Israeli" would be, but can you show me examples of roads that are Jew only in Israel?

View attachment 922639
How about Jew only communities?

BTW, your link proves my point that you have segregated roads.

How about Jew only communities?
So you have no examples of roads.

BTW, your link proves my point that you have segregated roads.
My link only shows that there are separate roads based on nationality of license, not religion. Your claim was about religion. Do you have any proof of that? Maybe something along the lines of this
1711471769720.png

So you have no examples of roads.

My link only shows that there are separate roads based on nationality of license, not religion. Your claim was about religion. Do you have any proof of that? Maybe something along the lines of this
View attachment 922652
You have segregated roads. Period. You and your link confirm this. You're just trying to frame it in a more palatable light.

South Africa also had segregated roads and communities. But South African whites and South African blacks were not separated by religion.

There are over 400 road blocks and checkpoints in the WB that Palestinians must negotiate. Jewish-Israelis don't go through this.

You have 2 separate ID'S. That is apartheid.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back