Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Except for Genocide Joe of course.
The only genocide is that which has been threatened by the Muslim terrorists, who have said they will keep repeating Oct 7 until every Jew is dead and Israel is wiped out.

The left has masked their anti-semitism as "anti-zionism" for a long time. The events of October 7th pulled the mask off, however, and now the VAST majority of the left (and the entirety of the DemoKKKrat party) is engaging in open Jew hatred.

Remember this when you vote, everyone.
They were Nazis all along! Somehow Oct. 7th made them think they don't have to hide it any more!

They gotta openly express their Jew hatred!

I want a Hot Pastrami on rye suddenly. :terror:

The only genocide is that which has been threatened by the Muslim terrorists, who have said they will keep repeating Oct 7 until every Jew is dead and Israel is wiped out.

That's why Hamas has been so important to the hard right in Israel since the mid 1980s. Hamas insures there will never be a 2 state solution.

Notice the leadership is in Qatar not Gaza.

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
They were Nazis all along! Somehow Oct. 7th made them think they don't have to hide it any more!

You mean the German colony?

As a Jew, I was SHOCKED to learn how much antisemitism was percolating just under the surface. I always knew there were antisemites - I was the victim of two hate crimes and as a teen was not allowed in a classmate’s house, as just a few examples of many - but that we have American leftists openly calling for the genocide of Jews, with high-ranking officials unwilling to condemn it, is downright bone-chilling.

My murdered European ancestors are turning over in their graves.

• Funny
As a Jew, I was SHOCKED to learn how much antisemitism was percolating just under the surface. I always knew there were antisemites - I was the victim of two hate crimes and as a teen was not allowed in a classmate’s house, as just a few examples of many - but that we have American leftists openly calling for the genocide of Jews, with high-ranking officials unwilling to condemn it, is downright bone-chilling.

My murdered European ancestors are turning over in their graves.
It surely wasn't like that when I was growing up. At all.

I grew up in a liberal suburb of Washington, DC.

And were the same age.
A certain percentage in our circle of friends was Jewish, and that was no big deal. :dunno:

This is some Nazi-level shit..in America. What the fuckin' fuck?!

They need a beatdown-American style.

It surely wasn't like that when I was growing up. At all.
To be fair, both hate crimes were from teen boys in Catholic School. And the classmate whose father wouldn’t let Jews in the house had been in Catholic School previously.

But we still hate country clubs that didn’t allow Jews and other “rules” of blatant antisemitism.

Circa, early 1970s.

• Fact
Do you think they must have planned that for months?

And if l do?

The young men recruited from the meanest refugee camps are cannon fodder.. sacrifices .. Hamas will do it every time..decade after decade. Don't you wonder why?

Forum List

Back