Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

No, he meant your fellow liberals on liberal college campuses calling for the genocide of Jews.

Are they calling for the death of Jews or the life of Palestinians?

I'm not a big fan of rabid nationalism.

A certain percentage in our circle of friends was Jewish, and that was no big deal. :dunno:

This is some Nazi-level shit..in America. What the fuckin' fuck?!
I’m glad to hear it. I had friends who were Christian as well, but there were some that were horribly antisemitic. My junior high school was so antisemitic - I had the word J E W keyed into my metal locker several times and was mocked and teased constantly - that it was a big factor in my parents deciding to move to a new school district.

It was much better in the new school.

I’m glad to hear it. I had friends who were Christian as well, but there were some that were horribly antisemitic. My junior high school was so antisemitic - I had the word J E W keyed into my metal locker several times and was mocked and teased constantly - that it was a big factor in my parents deciding to move to a new school district.

That didn't happen at my school. :nono:

That’s awful.

I'm talking about leftist shitlords and muslims in America.

There aren't many Muslims in America. Farrakhan invented his own religion. What shitlords?

Charleston must be different. I don't remember any discrimination against Charleston Jews.

But, in the 1990s 300 Israelis moved to Myrtle Beach..and they were a very unpleasant bunch.

There aren't many Muslims in America. Farrakhan invented his own religion. What shitlords?

Charleston must be different. I don't remember any discrimination against Charleston Jews.

But, in the 1990s 300 Israelis moved to Myrtle Beach..and they were a very unpleasant bunch.

When are you going to publish your memoirs?:icon_sjung:

That didn't happen at my school. :nono:
The first school - the antisemitic one - had a lot of uneducated, working class people. The second one - the good one - had a lot of college-educated, affluent families. I learned at age 13 that uneducated people were more likely to be bigots.

Doesn‘t hold true today, though. The student “elite” at liberal Ivies are marching around yelling ”Death to Jews” while their Ph.D. Presidents refuse to condemn it.

Did the Israelis in Myrtle Beach march around yelling “Death to Muslims”? Because Muslims are marching around in Loudoun County, VA yelling “Death to Jews”!

In fact, the Muslims are so threatening to Jews that a friend of mine pulled her teen out of the public high school. He was being bullied by gangs of pro-Palestinian kids, and the liberal teachers allowed it to go on.

The more Muslims who move into the area, the worse for Jews. I go to the local shopping mall and feel like I’m in Saudi Arabia. Not a good feeling.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Yeah but there's a whole fuckton of leftist shitlords and their indoctrinated dumbass minions.

Oh, not many muslims in America?

Fuckin' Clinton and Obama imported about 500K+ and seeded them in Minnesota and Tennessee.

Did the Israelis in Myrtle Beach march around yelling “Death to Muslims”? Because Muslims are marching around in Loudoun County, VA yelling “Death to Jews”!

In fact, the Muslims are so threatening to Jews that a friend of mine pulled her teen out of the public high school. He was being bullied by gangs of pro-Palestinian kids, and the liberal teachers allowed it to go on.

The more Muslims who move into the area, the worse for Jews. I go to the local shopping mall and feel like I’m in Saudi Arabia. Not a good feeling.

Is Myrtle Beach a bit of a dump?

I was all set to go there, till Covid struck.

The fury has reached such a frenzy that I’ve been wondering if there’s a deeper motivation at work.

Given that bashing the Jewish state is a lot more acceptable than bashing Jews, Israel provides the ideal instrument to camouflage Jew hatred and maintain a semblance of moral purity.

It’s not hard to imagine, then, a certain pleasure in the hearts of Jew-hating protesters. They may be enraged, but they hardly look sad. Indeed, there’s a kind of thrill in the air that goes beyond the search for justice; a sense of exhilaration, even glee, in joining a mob to go after the world’s most maligned country; a smug contentment that you can put the blame for some much evil on one group.

But if Jew hatred feels so good to haters, what does that mean for our goal to end Jew hatred? For starters, it means being realistic. Pleasure is a tough nut to crack. The usual tactics of education and condemnation can’t compete with visceral satisfaction.

Maybe if the Zionists weren't doing awful things, people wouldn't hate them.

Is Myrtle Beach a bit of a dump?

I was all set to go there, till Covid struck.
Not one of your better resort towns. You might want to research Hilton Head. And if you’re willing to fly further south, some nice spots in Florida. The West Coast has gotten quite popular.

Not one of your better resort towns. You might want to research Hilton Head. And if you’re willing to fly further south, some nice spots in Florida. The West Coast has gotten quite popular.

I was going by car.

I used to go to Florida for my winter holidays years ago. I liked Sarasota very much.

I was going by car.

I used to go to Florida for my winter holidays years ago. I liked Sarasota very much.
Sarasota is great. But if it’s too far to drive, research Hilton Head. Still, Myrtle Beach has some beautiful resort hotels, as well, it’s just that some of it is sort of….well, a bit honky-tonk.

What awful things, Leftist dumbass ShitLord? And what does that have to with American Jews, huh?

Stealing Palestinian land.
Killing Palestinian Children.

And all of it possible because of the undo influence American Jews have on our politics. The Zionist Entity never would have lasted this long if we didn't support it.

He’s the biggest hypocrite on the forum: condemns people for being racist against blacks while spewing his venom for Jews. Typical lib.
Your religion is not a race.
Your religion is all manner of messed up and believes messed up things.

Stealing Palestinian land.
Killing Palestinian Children.

And all of it possible because of the undo influence American Jews have on our politics. The Zionist Entity never would have lasted this long if we didn't support it.

Your religion is not a race.
Your religion is all manner of messed up and believes messed up things.

Utter tosh.

Forum List

Back