The damage done by the New Partisans

I think so to.

Ah......the cuteness of your play on words! You've never heard or read anyone blame George Bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast. You said that because you are conditioned to say ridiculous things. You got tired of people blaming a guy you supported for things that he fucked up.....so you created this meme. In this way, you can deflect all responsibility for voting for him. You get to cry about how he's been victimized.

What you are witnessing with Obama is much different. Just look at the numbers and the results. His terms in office have seen vast improvement in most economic indicators and modest improvement in the rest. You've fallen victim alright. Victim of your own inability to see truth.

Google "Bush caused Katrina" environmentalists blamed his policies and every other nutter blamed Bush.

The economy failure was predicted by many economist in the 90's, I was actually surprised it didn't entirely collapse after 9/11. This is rehashing pages and pages of posts on this site. What you are witnessing with Obama is a cycle in the economy, the economy naturally ends and flows.

I'm not a victim of anything, your nutter friend was crying because people blame Obama, just stating that nothing has changed from the last President and guess what, the next President, the same will happen. It's call life.

Find me a known Democrat....or any USMB lib who blames bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast. Let's go.......put up or shut up.

Oh....the economy ebbs and flows! It just happened to be bad while your guy was POTUS! I get it. What's wrong with Kansas? What happened to the economies of Arizona and Alabama between 2010 and 2014? Natural ebb and flow?

Didn't realize you don't know how to use google. Sheehan who ran for Democratic office blamed Bush for Katrina, .

The rest of your bullshit I have been saying for over 20 years. In the 90's people were mortgaging homes at 125% of their value, they would payoff cars and trucks and credit card debt, then go out and do it again and again. Companies that never made a profit with stocks selling over a $100 a share? You didn't think somewhere in all that mess someone wasn't going to lose? Give me a break. I saw it back then and watched it until 2008 and wondered when and how it would end. I am willing to bet we don't learn from it either.

Give us the quite of Sheehan blaming Bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast. Thanks.

You forgot other environmental groups, but I know what I have read, if you want to be ignorant, I'm not stopping you, lord knows liberals love ignorance.

Ah......the cuteness of your play on words! You've never heard or read anyone blame George Bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast. You said that because you are conditioned to say ridiculous things. You got tired of people blaming a guy you supported for things that he fucked up.....so you created this meme. In this way, you can deflect all responsibility for voting for him. You get to cry about how he's been victimized.

What you are witnessing with Obama is much different. Just look at the numbers and the results. His terms in office have seen vast improvement in most economic indicators and modest improvement in the rest. You've fallen victim alright. Victim of your own inability to see truth.

Google "Bush caused Katrina" environmentalists blamed his policies and every other nutter blamed Bush.

The economy failure was predicted by many economist in the 90's, I was actually surprised it didn't entirely collapse after 9/11. This is rehashing pages and pages of posts on this site. What you are witnessing with Obama is a cycle in the economy, the economy naturally ends and flows.

I'm not a victim of anything, your nutter friend was crying because people blame Obama, just stating that nothing has changed from the last President and guess what, the next President, the same will happen. It's call life.

Find me a known Democrat....or any USMB lib who blames bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast. Let's go.......put up or shut up.

Oh....the economy ebbs and flows! It just happened to be bad while your guy was POTUS! I get it. What's wrong with Kansas? What happened to the economies of Arizona and Alabama between 2010 and 2014? Natural ebb and flow?

Didn't realize you don't know how to use google. Sheehan who ran for Democratic office blamed Bush for Katrina, .

The rest of your bullshit I have been saying for over 20 years. In the 90's people were mortgaging homes at 125% of their value, they would payoff cars and trucks and credit card debt, then go out and do it again and again. Companies that never made a profit with stocks selling over a $100 a share? You didn't think somewhere in all that mess someone wasn't going to lose? Give me a break. I saw it back then and watched it until 2008 and wondered when and how it would end. I am willing to bet we don't learn from it either.

Give us the quite of Sheehan blaming Bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast. Thanks.

You forgot other environmental groups, but I know what I have read, if you want to be ignorant, I'm not stopping you, lord knows liberals love ignorance.

What environmental group blamed George Bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast? Please.......provide the direct quotes. Thanks.

What environmental group blamed George Bush for Katrina hitting the gulf coast? Please.......provide the direct quotes. Thanks.

Google dumb shit, this has been discussed long before and I am not going back to find the threads or the links, you need to keep up and pay attention. If you can't figure out google go ask a three year old, they can help you.

reagan-debt-35753755925.jpeg
That's been discussed here many times since I've been here and no doubt much longer. That's only part of the picture, it wasn't just Reagan and national income went up. You have your head up your ass.

Yea, it WAS just Reagan. For 200 years; from George Washington through Jimmy Carter, through Great Depressions, two world wars and other crisis America had accumulated one trillion dollars of debt.

The fiscal government philosophy that spanned all those years was "if you spend it, pay for it". Pay for government expenditures by collecting tax revenue...

Enter Ronny Reagan...

When did massive debt become part of the American economy? Was it New Deal Democrats? No....they PAYED for what they spent.

It all started with the 'welfare queen' mentality of Ronny Reagan who switched the federal government from what he critically called, a “tax and spend” policy, to a “borrow and spend” policy.

Brill-nom-US-national-debt.gif

Reagan switched the federal government from what he critically called, a “tax and spend” policy, to a “borrow and spend” policy, where the government continued its heavy spending, but used borrowed money instead of tax revenue to pay the bills. The results were catastrophic. Although it had taken the United States more than 200 years to accumulate the first $1 trillion of national debt, it took only five years under Reagan to add the second one trillion dollars to the debt. By the end of the 12 years of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the national debt had quadrupled to $4 trillion!

PLEASE explain to me the conservative philosophy of having our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren pay for what we spend? PLEASE explain how that is fiscal responsible and how liberal policies of paying for what we spend is irresponsible?

That's been discussed here many times since I've been here and no doubt much longer. That's only part of the picture, it wasn't just Reagan and national income went up. You have your head up your ass.

Yea, it WAS just Reagan. For 200 years; from George Washington through Jimmy Carter, through Great Depressions, two world wars and other crisis America had accumulated one trillion dollars of debt.

The fiscal government philosophy that spanned all those years was "if you spend it, pay for it". Pay for government expenditures by collecting tax revenue...

Enter Ronny Reagan...

When did massive debt become part of the American economy? Was it New Deal Democrats? No....they PAYED for what they spent.

It all started with the 'welfare queen' mentality of Ronny Reagan who switched the federal government from what he critically called, a “tax and spend” policy, to a “borrow and spend” policy.

Brill-nom-US-national-debt.gif

Reagan switched the federal government from what he critically called, a “tax and spend” policy, to a “borrow and spend” policy, where the government continued its heavy spending, but used borrowed money instead of tax revenue to pay the bills. The results were catastrophic. Although it had taken the United States more than 200 years to accumulate the first $1 trillion of national debt, it took only five years under Reagan to add the second one trillion dollars to the debt. By the end of the 12 years of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the national debt had quadrupled to $4 trillion!

PLEASE explain to me the conservative philosophy of having our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren pay for what we spend? PLEASE explain how that is fiscal responsible and how liberal policies of paying for what we spend is irresponsible?

Here's what I don't understand. I can buy that the government's 'borrow and spend' began in earnest during the Reagan administration. What I don't understand is how you get from that to blaming conservative philosophy for it and claiming liberal policy is to pay for what we spend. Clearly all of the governments prior to Reagan were not liberal, so the long policy of paying for what government spends would have to have been followed by more than one party or political philosophy. The debt has not gotten smaller since Reagan, so clearly the borrow and spend philosophy has continued no matter which party holds power.

If you want to blame Reagan for changing how the government paid for things, fine. Whether that is accurate or not, at least I can see how the evidence leads you to that conclusion. To place the blame solely on conservatives when all governments since have continued that style of governance, though, seems ridiculous.

Google dumb shit, this has been discussed long before and I am not going back to find the threads or the links, you need to keep up and pay attention. If you can't figure out google go ask a three year old, they can help you.

Nutters love to make claims but they sure do hate to support them.

So you can't figure out google, not surprised.
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/9b/9b7af9e6bc7399c16c654a04b372512e00469baadf586008bfec5de1fcce6efe.jpg

If you want more get off your lazy fat ass and look them up girl.

Last edited:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/9b/9b7af9e6bc7399c16c654a04b372512e00469baadf586008bfec5de1fcce6efe.jpg

I am a dude, dumbass. You are a clown. Who is responsible for that graphic?

Sorry dude, I couldn't tell over the Internet, dumbass. You are wrong, you are a fucktard. Link it and find out dumbshit, are you unable to do simple tasks.

Sorry dude, I couldn't tell over the Internet, dumbass. You are wrong, you are a fucktard. Link it and find out dumbshit, are you unable to do simple tasks.

Like a typical nutter....you think someone else is waiting to do your work for you. You've not proven your claim. You made it up. Why not admit it?

Like a typical nutter....you think someone else is waiting to do your work for you. You've not proven your claim. You made it up. Why not admit it?

Made up nothing and I don't have to prove a thing to the board clown.

Of course not. You never have to prove anything to anybody. It's easier to fool yourself that way.

I am a dude, dumbass. You are a clown.

You are a dumbass, dude. Take a look at your avatar.

Fuck off, sourpuss. You act like someone who has had something crawl up inside you and die.

Worry about yourself, dumbass.

Don't worry. I'm first on my list. Have you ever asked yourself why you often feel the need to do fly by hits on people who aren't giving you a second's thought? It's kind of desperate.

Of course not. You never have to prove anything to anybody. It's easier to fool yourself that way.

I prove things all the time, you are a chicken shot that has already google it and didn't like the outcome. You are purely here for my entertainment, I only answer you when I want to hear you squawk back. You have been good so far.

I prove things all the time, you are a chicken shot that has already google it and didn't like the outcome. You are purely here for my entertainment, I only answer you when I want to hear you squawk back. You have been good so far.

chicken shit
googled

Nutters never post directly to people and then claim that they are directing others to keep posting back. They NEVER do that.

You think I googled something and didn't like the outcome? What did I google there, chief?

Forum List

Back