The Daily Show Returns in Classic Manner

Essentially, you are the clearinghouse of the RW propaganda. If you don't like it, it doesn't get your stamp of approval, and the conservative shows won't discuss it...correct?

Absolutely! And I have you to thank because your "Official CF Palin Thread Seal of Approval" closed the deal.

Rush, Sean and Beck and I were at Denny's having breakfast the morning after I first used the seal you made for me and they unanimously agree I was "Da Man" as Rush said.

And Denney's floor did not collapse under the combined weight of all that self righteousness?

No, but when the check came, Beck said, "Looks like I forgot my wallet" Hannity said he only "has hundreds" and Rush claimed he picked the check up last time, and so I got stuck with it.

Last edited:
Absolutely! And I have you to thank because your "Official CF Palin Thread Seal of Approval" closed the deal.

Rush, Sean and Beck and I were at Denny's having breakfast the morning after I first used the seal you made for me and they unanimously agree I was "Da Man" as Rush said.

And Denney's floor did not collapse under the combined weight of all that self righteousness?

No, but when the check came, Beck said, "Looks like I forgot my wallet" Hannity said he only "has hundreds" and Rush claimed he picked the check up last time, and so I got stcuk with it.

Figures, that was pretty funny actually.

Forum List

Back