Local newspaper article attacks Fox news

Discussion in 'Media' started by RodISHI, Mar 29, 2010.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    "The Political Scene The Power of Fox News by Bill Russell." Mr. Russel a progressive Obama supporter claims Fox news is lying the horror of it. Rod read me the article so it got me curious since we know most of the Republican peoples around these parts. I asked him WTF is Bill Russell. Rod said some guy from Graceland College (Lamoni). I thought heck no wonder. We have some very good friends that graduated from Graceland college 35 years ago. Wanting to go to college where mom and dad did their son went there for about three weeks. My friend said he could not take the parties and drugs there as he actually went there to get an educated and was sorely disappointed. He went back to Idaho to go to college there.

Fox news why does Mr. Russell say you fail to report the truth? Is it this Russell guy or is it that you are not supporting the queer progressive agenda like Russell thinks you should be? Curious minds want to know.

Just a side note question was Howell Raines queer too?

2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Umm can the rest of us get a chance to read the article as well?

3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Sure if you get the Leon Journal Reporter. I will in quotes from the article.
    He starts out with his political credentials, (I checked his donations to politicians pretty impressive I think he is depositing for others too)

Oh my gosh, he was interviewed by a New York Times reporter. I bet the folks around here will be real impressed by that little tidbit.

4. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    He meant you need to post a link.

5. George Costanza

George Costanza A Friendly Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,187
    If you want to be afforded any degree of credibility at all, I would suggest eliminating the word "queer" from your posts.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Credibility for what the man says what he is and supports. He just failed to mention that in his little bash Bush and Fox article in our local paper. Just sayin':rolleyes:

Our local paper does not publish their stories online so partial quotes is about all I can do.