The Daily Beast, No Less, Obama’s Gotta Go

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Niall Ferguson on Why Barack Obama Needs to Go - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

"In his inaugural address, Obama promised “not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth.” He promised to “build the roads and bridges, the electric grids, and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together.” He promised to “restore science to its rightful place and wield technology’s wonders to raise health care’s quality and lower its cost.” And he promised to “transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age.” Unfortunately the president’s scorecard on every single one of those bold pledges is pitiful."

"Unemployment was supposed to be 6 percent by now. It has averaged 8.2 percent this year so far. Meanwhile real median annual household income has dropped more than 5 percent since June 2009. Nearly 110 million individuals received a welfare benefit in 2011, mostly Medicaid or food stamps."

"Welcome to Obama’s America: nearly half the population is not represented on a taxable return—almost exactly the same proportion that lives in a household where at least one member receives some type of government benefit. We are becoming the 50–50 nation—half of us paying the taxes, the other half receiving the benefits."

"In his inaugural address, Obama promised “not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth.” He promised to “build the roads and bridges, the electric grids, and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together.” He promised to “restore science to its rightful place and wield technology’s wonders to raise health care’s quality and lower its cost.” And he promised to “transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age.” Unfortunately the president’s scorecard on every single one of those bold pledges is pitiful."

"Unemployment was supposed to be 6 percent by now. It has averaged 8.2 percent this year so far. Meanwhile real median annual household income has dropped more than 5 percent since June 2009. Nearly 110 million individuals received a welfare benefit in 2011, mostly Medicaid or food stamps."

"Welcome to Obama’s America: nearly half the population is not represented on a taxable return—almost exactly the same proportion that lives in a household where at least one member receives some type of government benefit. We are becoming the 50–50 nation—half of us paying the taxes, the other half receiving the benefits."

WOW, an an adviser to John McCain in 2008 and a right wing Thatcherite saying Obama needs to go...who'd a thought it!

• Banned

WOW, an an adviser to John McCain in 2008 and a right wing Thatcherite saying Obama needs to go...who'd a thought it!

And WOW in NEWSWEEK, the sacred scroll of the left, you twit!

Last edited:
They will now crucify Mr. Ferguson...they can't let this fly about the Dear Leader

Niall Ferguson's comdemnation of Obama's regime and his support for the GOP ticket is significant, no doubt.

Ferguson is a well respected scholar of economic history. I'm a big fan of his books, for example and will no doubt eventually read everything he's written on that subject

While I don't have a lot of trouble with his condemnation of current policies, I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better.

Niall Ferguson's comdemnation of Obama's regime and his support for the GOP ticket is significant, no doubt.

Ferguson is a well respected scholar of economic history. I'm a big fan of his books, for example and will no doubt eventually read everything he's written on that subject

While I don't have a lot of trouble with his condemnation of current policies, I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better.

Lest we forget, Ferguson not only supported McCain in 2008, he was an adviser to his campaign. So there are no surprises here ed.

If only Obama was elected dictator in chief in 2008, Ferguson might have some credibility, but he wasn't. The GOP has not been a loyal minority, their collective effort to destroy our President is well documented.

Lest we forget, Ferguson not only supported McCain in 2008, he was an adviser to his campaign. So there are no surprises here ed.

If only Obama was elected dictator in chief in 2008, Ferguson might have some credibility, but he wasn't. The GOP has not been a loyal minority, their collective effort to destroy our President is well documented.

If destroying him by keeping him from his "VISIONS" of SPENDING us into oblivion, than I applaud them

Ain't gonna happen. The Dems cannot afford to send Obama off to the hinterlands by their own volition. Doing so would alienate that 13% of the population that supports him by 98%, the tail that wags the Democratic dog. The only choice the Dems have is to run out the clock until November 6th with Barry as the flagbearer running as the party of the pervs and the supposedly disenfranchised minorities and let the American people chasten Obama from the ballot box sending him and his Communist Collectivising Philosophy back to the cozy confines of his Chicago Commune.

Ain't gonna happen. The Dems cannot afford to send Obama off to the hinterlands by their own volition. Doing so would alienate that 13% of the population that supports him by 98%, the tail that wags the Democratic dog. The only choice the Dems have is to run out the clock until November 6th with Barry as the flagbearer running as the party of the pervs and the supposedly disenfranchised minorities and let the American people chasten Obama from the ballot box sending him and his Communist Collectivising Philosophy back to the cozy confines of his Chicago Commune.

You mean as opposed to the Tea Party, which is the tail wagging the Republican dog.

I personally think Obama has been a horrible president, but Romney would be a worse one.

Because he's a horrible human being.

You mean as opposed to the Tea Party, which is the tail wagging the Republican dog.

I personally think Obama has been a horrible president, but Romney would be a worse one.

Because he's a horrible human being.

Obama hasn't just been a horrible President, he is a EVIL human being

If destroying him by keeping him from his "VISIONS" of SPENDING us into oblivion, than I applaud them

Actually, Obama has no "VISIONS" of SPENDING us into oblivion. THAT would be Ronald Reagan.

President Obama is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

Obama hasn't just been a horrible President, he is a EVIL human being

The sad thing is, you really believe that.

As opposed to Mitt Romney, who cheats hundreds of people out of their jobs, pensions and health insurance, and when one of them points out his wife died as a result, he acts like he's the wronged party.

the sad thing is you really believe that

Maybe its just that these "Old white people" have seen their share of scammers and flim flam artists during their long lives and with their painfully acquired wisdom can more or less instantly recognize a con man when they meet one. Now if you've just graduated from a public high school where you've spent the last four years singing "Obama! Obama! Obama!" in the assemblies in the high school auditorium instead of the "Star Spangled Banner' or 'God Bless America', or spent four years listening to Marxist College Professors and Lecturers wax eloquently over Obama, with some of the males ejaculating as they spoke, it might be a tad more difficult spotting that Commie wolf in sheep's clothing.

MSNBC: Old White People Don’t Trust Obama Because He’s Black… | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
Maybe its just that these "Old white people" have seen their share of scammers and flim flam artists during their long lives and with their painfully acquired wisdom can more or less instantly recognize a con man when they meet one. Now if you've just graduated from a public high school where you've spent the last four years singing "Obama! Obama! Obama!" in the assemblies in the high school auditorium instead of the "Star Spangled Banner' or 'God Bless America', or spent four years listening to Marxist College Professors and Lecturers wax eloquently over Obama, with some of the males ejaculating as they speak, it might be a tad more difficult spotting that Commie wolf in sheep's clothing.

It is rare when someones screen name perfectly describes the person. Yours does.

Maybe its just that these "Old white people" have seen their share of scammers and flim flam artists during their long lives and with their painfully acquired wisdom can more or less instantly recognize a con man when they meet one. Now if you've just graduated from a public high school where you've spent the last four years singing "Obama! Obama! Obama!" in the assemblies in the high school auditorium instead of the "Star Spangled Banner' or 'God Bless America', or spent four years listening to Marxist College Professors and Lecturers wax eloquently over Obama, with some of the males ejaculating as they speak, it might be a tad more difficult spotting that Commie wolf in sheep's clothing.

It is rare when someones screen name perfectly describes the person. Yours does.

well this post wasn't bitter:eusa_whistle:

"I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better."

Well one thing is for sure. We won't know if we don't try. We do know wha we got with "hopey and changey".

well this post wasn't bitter:eusa_whistle:

Thank you for admitting you don't know what I am talking about.

"I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better."

Well one thing is for sure. We won't know if we don't try. We do know wha we got with "hopey and changey".

Do you share the right's newfound reverence for Simpson-Bowles?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back