The Cup of Stanley 10-11

But I'm keeping the avatar up this entire summer. Youbetcha.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Most impressive goaltending so far: Rinne

Guy is a beast!

This is true. It's funny how the Preds never get any recognition, but they usually make the playoffs, and advance to the 2nd round each year. Been a really solid for a while now. And Trotz still wont win the Adams.

The Sharks... come alive and win... it's wager time

Detroit.... saggy asses...

Most impressive goaltending so far: Rinne

Guy is a beast!

This is true. It's funny how the Preds never get any recognition, but they usually make the playoffs, and advance to the 2nd round each year. Been a really solid for a while now. And Trotz still wont win the Adams.

Yeah they definitely get slept on. Not good enough to make it to the conference final, imo, but I think they can give VAN a run for their money.

That O'Brien trade is looking pretty good now. :lol:

I think Thomas has a good chance at winning the Vezina this year. Right now he's the front-runner. The kid is a beast between the pipes. Would love for him to add another one to his trophy case. He broke the record this year for the best regular season Save Percentage in NHL history and had the best Goals Against Average this year. He's amazing.

Best goalie in hockey this year.

timthomas2.jpg

Detroit will take the home ice advantage today after they blow out the Sharks 6-1. It's gonna be an epic slap down.

Forum List

Back