The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Cherry-mania is runnin' wild!

images

Shark's on the way to the second round.. Sheesh

I guess I can cut back on the heart medication for a short while...:eusa_dance:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Damn Habs and stupid boarding penalty for lucic.

Cheating canadians :D

Quit yer whinin. The Bruins didn't come to play last night at all. Taking stupid penalties. Marchand missing the EMPTY NET. No fire. No fight. No heart whatsoever.

The one good thing that will come from their loss tonight is that hopefully Neely will start the housecleaning tomorrow morning about 8am. Here's a starting list of who needs to go in my mind..... Julien, Chiarelli, Chara, Thomas, and possibly Bergeron (for the stupid delay of game penalty last night). Marchand should be fined his playoff check for missing that open net, too.

Milan Lucic awaits word on possible suspension

Hit on Jaroslav Spacek may lead to suspension

MONTREAL — The Bruins found themselves down a man, a very big man, early in the second period of last night’s 2-1 loss to the Canadiens in Game 6 of their first-round playoff series.

Milan Lucic was given a five-minute major for boarding and a game misconduct after he hit Jaroslav Spacek into the boards at center ice. Spacek hit his head on the glass and got cut. He fell to the ice and stayed there for quite a while until he was attended to by the team trainer. Spacek eventually got up and was led to the dressing room. He got a few stitches and returned to the game, playing 16:31.

If the league stays consistent — and that’s a big if — Lucic should be able to play in tonight’s Game 7.

Milan Lucic awaits word on possible suspension - BostonHerald.com

:eusa_pray:

It won't help. That team is DONE. They proved it last night. No heart. No guts. No balls. No brains. From the coach/GM right on down to the fourth liners.

What they should do tonight, regardless of any suspension is get Seguin one game of playoff experience before they get shown the door by the Habs so that whoever the next coach is doesn't have to try and do all of that next year.

:lol: We shall see...

You might, but I won't. I have any number of things that I can and will do tonight rather than wasting a fourth night in the last two weeks watching those worthless sacks of shit who don't even deserve to be wearing the Spoked B on their chests. In fact I won't be watching them again until there is a significant change in the organization. At a minumum....

Claude (The Fraud) Julien FIRED
Peter Chiarelli FIRED
Zdeno Chara GONE
Tim Thomas GONE
An OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH is brought in

:lol: We shall see...

You might, but I won't. I have any number of things that I can and will do tonight rather than wasting a fourth night in the last two weeks watching those worthless sacks of shit who don't even deserve to be wearing the Spoked B on their chests. In fact I won't be watching them again until there is a significant change in the organization. At a minumum....

Claude (The Fraud) Julien FIRED
Peter Chiarelli FIRED
Zdeno Chara GONE
Tim Thomas GONE
An OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH is brought in

So the Bruins are included in your massive ignore list too........? :lol:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Damn Habs and stupid boarding penalty for lucic.

Cheating canadians :D

Quit yer whinin. The Bruins didn't come to play last night at all. Taking stupid penalties. Marchand missing the EMPTY NET. No fire. No fight. No heart whatsoever.

The one good thing that will come from their loss tonight is that hopefully Neely will start the housecleaning tomorrow morning about 8am. Here's a starting list of who needs to go in my mind..... Julien, Chiarelli, Chara, Thomas, and possibly Bergeron (for the stupid delay of game penalty last night). Marchand should be fined his playoff check for missing that open net, too.

Your off your rocker. Get rid of chara, thomas, and bergeron, who hit you with the stupid stick this morning :lol:

Julien on the other hand, great in the regular season but playoffs....bad track record with bruins.

Last edited:

Milan Lucic awaits word on possible suspension

Hit on Jaroslav Spacek may lead to suspension

MONTREAL — The Bruins found themselves down a man, a very big man, early in the second period of last night’s 2-1 loss to the Canadiens in Game 6 of their first-round playoff series.

Milan Lucic was given a five-minute major for boarding and a game misconduct after he hit Jaroslav Spacek into the boards at center ice. Spacek hit his head on the glass and got cut. He fell to the ice and stayed there for quite a while until he was attended to by the team trainer. Spacek eventually got up and was led to the dressing room. He got a few stitches and returned to the game, playing 16:31.

If the league stays consistent — and that’s a big if — Lucic should be able to play in tonight’s Game 7.

Milan Lucic awaits word on possible suspension - BostonHerald.com

:eusa_pray:

That wont happen, it was NOT a hit to the head. Its clearly visable in the footage that lucic hit him in the body.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAP657MO4Zo]YouTube - Milan Lucic Boarding Hit on Jaroslav Spacek (HD)[/ame]

It wasn't completely from behind either, if his head was up he would have seen lucic coming.

Those announcers are idiots, it was totally not from behind. He turned right before lucic hit him.

Your off your rocker. Get rid of chara, thomas, and bergeron, who hit you with the stupid stick this morning :lol:

The same person who years ago taught me a couple of things about sports in general and hockey specifically.....

1. Players are paid to WIN GAMES, not play them. (refers to all of them)

2. Mental mistakes are far worse than physical ones and should bring a much greater penalty. (refers to Thomas and Bergeron especially)

3. There's a difference between being sore, being hurt, and being injured. If you're not playing in the playoffs you better be the latter, and have the hospital bill to prove it (Chara)

4. Leadership is not saying "Go do this." Leadership is saying "Follow ME." (Chara)

5. In hockey the Regular Season means nothing. Keep all your stupid regular season awards and accolades. The only thing that matters is the Stanley Cup. (all of them)

Forum List

Back