The Cup of Stanley 10-11

There's some great radio on right now on 98.5......

Gresh and Zo know dick about hockey and are getting their asses handed to them by this dude from the Montreal media.

gresh and zo are about the only argument in favor of listening to eei these days.

they really suck

Aye. They only know football and are bumbling morons on everything else.

this guy is handing them their asses.

he must have really big hands.

btw...

Much to del's chagrin, Robert Gordon Orr will not be lacing them up for this series.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

gresh and zo are about the only argument in favor of listening to eei these days.

they really suck

For real.

This has been going on for like 15 minutes now.

They aren't smart enough to know they are getting owned.

You can thank Felger for the fact that the Bruins even get discussed at all on the radio.

I do laugh my ass off when I here Callahan on EEI trying to talk about the B's now as if he cares, after he spent the last ten+ years (before 98.5) ridiculing any and every caller that dared to want to talk Bruins. What a fuck'n fraud.

You can thank Felger for the fact that the Bruins even get discussed at all on the radio.

I do laugh my ass off when I here Callahan on EEI trying to talk about the B's now as if he cares, after he spent the last ten+ years (before 98.5) ridiculing any and every caller that dared to want to talk Bruins. What a fuck'n fraud.

Callahan is the biggest douche in Boston sports media. Think about that.

Callahan is the biggest douche in Boston sports media. Think about that.

And then some. :thup:

btw...

Much to del's chagrin, Robert Gordon Orr will not be lacing them up for this series.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

draft_lens2158472module11549038photo_1221568143BobbyOrrCup.jpg

*sigh

For real.

I'm generally not listening except for drive time. And for my money, 98.5 kicks the living shit out of EEI on both the morning and evening commute.

But more importantly, did you hear any of the spontaneous, marathon Charlie Sheen episode of T&R?

For real.

"you can go to the chamber of music festival" :lol:

mani's right about felger and hockey.

callahan can't be the biggest douche; his partner's still breathing

For real.

I'm generally not listening except for drive time. And for my money, 98.5 kicks the living shit out of EEI on both the morning and evening commute.

But more importantly, did you hear any of the spontaneous, marathon Charlie Sheen episode of T&R?

i heard some of it yesterday; it's on the web i assume.

sheen came across as a surprisingly likeable and funny guy, imo.

excellent radio.

no one realized how bad eei sucked until there was a viable alternative and then it was glaringly obvious.

For real.

Agreed on both fronts.

I work overnights and listen to JT the Brick every night so I heard the Sheen interview live.

For real.

:lol:

Check your W-4 and get back to me!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
For real.

:lol:

Check your W-4 and get back to me!

i used to see him around when he lived in norwell.

i bet his favorite words are *do you know who i am?*

We got a lot of young talent on this team. If Seguin develops we will win a cup eventually.

Seguin cannot develop until Claude "The Fraud" Julien is out the door.

I honestly think that the Bruins were HOPING that Seguin would go with the #1 pick in the draft and leave them with Taylor Hall. I'm not really sure they wanted Seguin, but after all the "Either one of them is great. We'd be happy to have either Seguin or Hall." talk for almost a year they couldn't NOT pick Seguin with the #2 selection. I base this on the fact that Hall was described as a much better two-way player than Seguin. Seguin is an OFFENSIVE ZONE player. He's never going to be a great two-way guy, and definitely not a defensive force, which is what Julien wants from his forwards. Until the coaching staff allows him to focus on his OFFENSE rather than defense, he's not going to blossom into the type of player he has the potential to be.

some knucklehead is glorifying that walleyed fraud because he *played* 10 years in the nfl.

the only time i actually saw the guy play, he sucked. :lol:

Forum List

Back