The Cup of Stanley 10-11

But more importantly, did you hear any of the spontaneous, marathon Charlie Sheen episode of T&R?

i heard some of it yesterday; it's on the web i assume.

sheen came across as a surprisingly likeable and funny guy, imo.

excellent radio.

I agree. He also seemed a heckuva lot more lucid than his today show interview.

But what about "Nails" Dykstra? He was off his friggin rocker, and Sheen was clearly doing his best to help him out before wisely pulling the plug.

But more importantly, did you hear any of the spontaneous, marathon Charlie Sheen episode of T&R?

i heard some of it yesterday; it's on the web i assume.

sheen came across as a surprisingly likeable and funny guy, imo.

excellent radio.

I agree. He also seemed a heckuva lot more lucid than his today show interview.

But what about "Nails" Dykstra? He was off his friggin rocker, and Sheen was clearly doing his best to help him out before wisely pulling the plug.

sheen's got more AA in him than he thinks, and i mean that as a compliment.

some knucklehead is glorifying that walleyed fraud because he *played* 10 years in the nfl.

the only time i actually saw the guy play, he sucked. :lol:

Sadly, nobody sucks Zo's cock about his NFL career more than our very own Senator Scott Brown.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

some knucklehead is glorifying that walleyed fraud because he *played* 10 years in the nfl.

the only time i actually saw the guy play, he sucked. :lol:

Sadly, nobody sucks Zo's cock about his NFL career more than our very own Senator Scott Brown.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

once a jocksniffer...

as long as he doesn't want to nominate him to the federal bench, i can live with it.

I remember a college buddy of mine once came really close to getting his ass kicked by Scott Zolak.

We were at a club in Boston and in walks Zolak and a couple of other players that I can't remember (back up linemen). And the Patriots had just drafted Bledsoe either that day or within the last day or two. So my buddy, shitfaced beyond reason, just kept yelling "BLEDSOE" within earshot of Zolak every chance he got. Finally, one of the other players came over to our table and politely asked him to stop. Apparently, and understandably in hindsight, the drafting of Bledsoe was the precise reason why Zolak was out drinking that night.

It must've really sucked in training camp when Zo got dropped to third string behind Secules. :lol:

I remember a college buddy of mine once came really close to getting his ass kicked by Scott Zolak.

We were at a club in Boston and in walks Zolak and a couple of other players that I can't remember (back up linemen). And the Patriots had just drafted Bledsoe either that day or within the last day or two. So my buddy, shitfaced beyond reason, just kept yelling "BLEDSOE" within earshot of Zolak every chance he got. Finally, one of the other players came over to our table and politely asked him to stop. Apparently, and understandably in hindsight, the drafting of Bledsoe was the precise reason why Zolak was out drinking that night.

It must've really sucked in training camp when Zo got dropped to third string behind Secules. :lol:

what probably sucked even worse was when bledsoe got hurt and zo realized he actually was going to have to play. he held a clipboard with the best of them, but he was no damon huarte

don_cherry_rose.jpg

Don Cherry always delivers.

too bad he couldn't count.

The Vancouver Canucks - 2012 Stanley Cup Champions - shut out their recent nemesis, the Chicago Blackhawks, 2-0. It is the first game of a 16 game sweep to the Cup, and the first time a team will have won Lord Stanley's mug without being scored upon!

The Vancouver Canucks - 2012 Stanley Cup Champions - shut out their recent nemesis, the Chicago Blackhawks, 2-0. It is the first game of a 16 game sweep to the Cup, and the first time a team will have won Lord Stanley's mug without being scored upon!

the Sedin's are great, but the Canuckleheads will be crushed like a cockroachs when they face the almighty, all powerful, incredibly talented, all time most winningest franchise in all of NHL history- the Detroit RED WINGS!!!!
dallas-drake-2008-stanley-cup-champs.jpg

Zander

My uncle coached the Red Wings coach when he was a kid. So I can see where you're coming from!

Is that an insult?? :eek: A child coaching the greatest sports franchise in history?!! :lol::lol:

Seriously though, I love this time of year - I truly believe that the Stanley Cup is the hardest to win of any of the major championships in sports. The combination of the long regular season, then the playoffs with the overtimes...it's brutal, relentless, and awesome!!

Which ever team wins - they deserve it!

EDIT - except Pittsburgh - if they win it's all luck!!

Last edited:
And I just popped by the Sports Hub site ... they actually have the full simulcast with the Tony Marinaro guy or whatever linked on the page. Wow.

Forum List

Back